Modifying the be-jesus out of a cart

Author
OzDogs
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 174
2006/12/21 21:27:02 (permalink)

Modifying the be-jesus out of a cart

My two-steamer Victor cart is great but don't you look at your cart and wonder how to make it better? I did a night time gig, and was thinking to get a gas lantern for next time, but then I was like hey, this thing has gas.....shouldn't be too difficult to get a gas lamp going.

Then of course is the idea of the grill which several people here have attached to the cart.

How about hot water for coffee? Hmmmmm. Gee, it makes fire, it makes hot water already....all we need is a sanitary hot water supply.

Ya getting any of this 'Cago? I've learned not to do anything without checking in with Chicago.

Another idea is a cooler mount on the tongue armature.

Another thing, this has been buggin me. I want someplace to put my tongs. Something hanging off the front of the cart, a stainless caddy or something. Inspectors want to see them sitting in sani-wash. I wouldn't mind having the condiments hanging off the cart at hand level either. Anybody seen anything like that?

2 Replies Related Threads

genewj
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 370
    RE: Modifying the be-jesus out of a cart 2006/12/22 00:08:33 (permalink)
    go look at my cart, Unk Vic posted several pictures for me:
    Under well,our cart with its BBQ Smoker ,propane refrig..Maybe it will give u some ideas..We use a s/s pan on the cart with sani water to hold our tongs,spoons and other impliments..
    OzDogs
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 174
    RE: Modifying the be-jesus out of a cart 2006/12/22 21:29:55 (permalink)
    Oh, I saw those. That's pretty much the coolest rig I've seen yet. What's the fridge run on? What's an s/s pan?
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1