More Beef Leads

Author
deltaxi13
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2005/05/10 14:33:58 (permalink)

More Beef Leads

Could not help myself, as a former Chicagoan I must help the brethren out there that are alwayh in search of a beef away from home.

When in Dallas go to Weinbergers Deli on Mainstreet in Grapevine. They have Gonnella bread, Scala's Beef/Girdinera, and Vienna Hot Dogs. A bit pricey but when you need a fix they are the best around. A displaced Chicagoan owns the place and it is like going home...

Planning a trip to Taste Chicago in Burbank tomorrow and will leave word on how it is!

3 Replies Related Threads

jeepguy
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1555
    RE: More Beef Leads 2005/05/10 15:17:45 (permalink)
    Taste Chicago is in Burbank IL, a Chicago suburb. It's owned by actor Joe Mantegna and his wife. Where do you live, Dallas??? You should be more clear. Anyway, i live in Arlington Heights "IL" but still consider myself a Chicagoan. Let us know how it was!
    saps
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1565
    RE: More Beef Leads 2005/05/10 15:22:04 (permalink)
    Taste Chicago is in Burbank, California- not Illinois.
    Tommy2dogs
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 348
    RE: More Beef Leads 2005/05/10 17:42:31 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by deltaxi13

Could not help myself, as a former Chicagoan I must help the brethren out there that are alwayh in search of a beef away from home.

When in Dallas go to Weinbergers Deli on Mainstreet in Grapevine. They have Gonnella bread, Scala's Beef/Girdinera, and Vienna Hot Dogs. A bit pricey but when you need a fix they are the best around. A displaced Chicagoan owns the place and it is like going home...

Planning a trip to Taste Chicago in Burbank tomorrow and will leave word on how it is!

Weinbergers is a cross between a Deli and a Beef stand. but no Fries.
    For a real Chicago experience in the DFW area go to Windy City Grill in Keller Tx.IMHO Much better Beef, Sausage and dogs. Fresh Cut fries come with every sandwich.

They are in the process of putting in a bar and plan on serving Chicago style Pizza(thin and Deep dish)and Old Style on Tap.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1