The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves!

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 6 of 32, messages 151 to 180 of 945
pwoolever

• Total Posts: 9
RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 06/24/04 10:01 AM (permalink)
I feel like I'm visiting AA for the first time, or in this case FA. "Hi, my name is Patty, I've been a foodaholic for 44 years".

I live in Southern California by way of Chicago. My birthday is this coming Monday, June 28, and I'm planning on a Road Trip to Windy C's Chicago Hot Dogs in Upland, CA this weekend to celebrate. You see, as a Chicago ex-patriot I have to search out staple foods like Chicago Dogs, Italian Beef sandwiches, GOOD pizza, and BBQ'd ribs. All those things that I took for granted living in Chi-town have now become an adventure to find, but that's the fun part!

Sorry I missed the Rancho Cucamonga 1st (Annual?) Road Trip Food-a-thon. It would have been fun to share the comraderey of a meal shared with foodies.

Thanks for giving me something to do when I come home from work that isn't more work. It's such a pleasure to take a break and see what's on everyone's mind and (hopefully) get a few tips on some local Road Trip opportunties.

long dog

• Total Posts: 295
    RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 06/24/04 11:04 PM (permalink)
    Hi group -

I'm from Milford CT, and I'm a dog-aholic living deep in the middle of Hummel's country. I can even walk there from my office in New Haven.

Spent the first 28 years of my life on the East Side of Bridgeport, the next 8 in Stratford, and I've been in Milford for the last 10 years.

I've been around the site for a couple of months, mostly in the hot dog site.

Always enjoyed dogs growing up, but saw the Hot Dog show on PBS a couple of years ago, and they started to become more of a staple in the diet

From reading posts in the dog forum, I realized that the only thing I really know about hot dogs is how to eat them.

I was never concerned about the nuances of the brands and such.

But now, I'm becoming more conscious of all aspects of the dog - the type of meat, the type of roll, how they're prepared and the condiments.

I'm always willing to explore any and all dog places in my travels, and would love to sample every dog and burger place in Connecticut - purely for research purposes, of course.

Nancypalooza

• Total Posts: 3778
      RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Tue, 06/29/04 1:53 PM (permalink)
      Hi everybody, I'm Nancy. I'm very new to the site, but a longtime Sterns fan. I have made several road trips with "Eat Your Way" in the backseat and for a while I was even organized enough to make notes and insert snaps of the places I visited. Now I just wipe my chin and keep driving.

I live in central SC (hello there scbuzz and dixiebrave), work in college administration. I visit the Lowcountry real often, as well as the NC Triangle area, the entire length of eastern Minnesota (the in-laws), LA (my mother's territory), and less often, the Seattle area (grandparentville). I'll be adding the Bloomington IN environs to the list starting in the fall because my son will be making me a Hoosier Mama.

I managed to convince a Minnesotan to come live with me and be my love over a plate of FGTs at Jestine's Kitchen in Charleston, so it will always have a warm spot in my heart.

scbuzz

• Total Posts: 844
        RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Tue, 06/29/04 2:35 PM (permalink)
        Welcome Nancypalooza !!!

We have a couple of other SC natives posting here as well. Alexandar and Angelfood stop by now and then too !!

This is a neat site and enjoy posting and reading !!

Take care

shanklemsw

• Total Posts: 169
          RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Tue, 06/29/04 3:10 PM (permalink)
          quote:
          Originally posted by Nancypalooza

I managed to convince a Minnesotan to come live with me and be my love over a plate of FGTs at Jestine's Kitchen in Charleston, so it will always have a warm spot in my heart.

Aren't those the best! I'm down here and can help with directions to the Wreck!

Sue in Mt Pleasant

Nancypalooza

• Total Posts: 3778
            RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Wed, 06/30/04 8:38 AM (permalink)
            Sue I may just take you up on that; is it on the Vickery's side of the creek?

Buzz, I guess we SCers get spoiled by all the fairly decent local chains around here, like Rush's and Zesto's and (although it shows its age from time to time) Lizard's Thicket.

carlton pierre

• Total Posts: 2500
              RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 07/22/04 4:33 PM (permalink)
              I've lived in Knoxville for 11 years but originally from Cincinnati area so I guess I'm still a "Damn Yankee". I discovered roadfood site a couple weeks ago and have enjoyed it so much and have learned a lot already. I hope I can contribute also.
              I travel a lot so I get to sample a lot of places and dfifferent kinds of foods, and I love to cook as well so I hope I can add some ideas as well as get some new ones.

carl reitz

cleveland66

• Total Posts: 129
                RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 07/22/04 4:49 PM (permalink)
                What a novel idea, introducing myself. D'oh! Pardon my ignorance, I'm from the South

Anyhow, I'm David & I live in North Louisiana (Ruston, home of Louisiana Tech University). I've lived in Mississippi, and Hawai'i (where I was born) , and have traveled the right side of the continental states pretty extensively. I believe that fried chicken is the greatest food ever, followed closely by dry ribs from the Rendezvous.

So, Aloha & Howdy!

Rick F.

• Total Posts: 1736
                  RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 07/22/04 5:07 PM (permalink)
                  Welcome, Carlton & cleveland66. You'll enjoy it here: it seems to be more of a community than other sites I've heard about. Cleveland, if you're ever down Natchitoches way, give me a buzz!

jm3amdg

• Total Posts: 26
                    RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 07/22/04 6:11 PM (permalink)
                    I live now in rural Calhoun County, southern Michigan (near Battle Creek, home of Kellogg's, Post and Purina cereals), after forty-five years in south east Los Angeles County of Califoria. I check into this site daily, mostly hoping to learn of dives that serve great burgers, fries, onion rings, etc. Looking forward to my first Superdawg and Chicago-style pizza. Have been learning lots of late about bbq, and plan on a road trip soon to sample some different varieties. If you need advice about great breakfasts and/or burgers in LaLa Land, I'm your man.

TxsChef

• Total Posts: 1
                      RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Sat, 07/24/04 10:03 PM (permalink)
                      Howdy y'all! In case you didn't notice, I'm from Texas! Right in the Heart O' Texas! I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster. Love the Sterns! Love the site! I could spend hours here just reading the previous posts. Very nice place.

BT

• Total Posts: 3589
                        RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Sat, 07/24/04 11:40 PM (permalink)
                        I grew up in Silver Spring, MD and spent a lot of time on weekends boating and fishing on the Chesapeake through my teens. Then spent 4 years in school in Baltimore and 4 more in Durham, NC and a couple more in Gainesville, FL. Then I went into the Navy as a medical officer and spent 20 years during which I lived in Florida, California, Japan, New Zealand, and Antarctica and visited Korea, Thailand, Australia, the Phillipines, and most of Europe. The last 10 years of my Navy career were spent in the San Francisco Bay Area and I retired here. I've now been here 22 years but recently I began spending winters (which are rainy and dreery in northern CA) in Green Valley in southern Arizona (30 miles from the border, 20 miles south of Tucson).

Although cooking is a life-long hobby, my tastes in food are pretty basic and the usual stuff discussed as "roadfood" is just the kind of thing that makes me drool.

d banana

RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Mon, 07/26/04 6:05 PM (permalink)
                          Hi!
                          I live in Wisconsin and have been using the Roadfood and Goodfood books since the early 80's when I picked them up at Sangamon State University in Springfield, Il. We have been fortunate to try lots of the places mentioned in them. We are 20 years away from retirement, but enjoy travel whenever we can. Good to meet you all!

Benzee

• Total Posts: 1872
                            RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Mon, 07/26/04 7:01 PM (permalink)
                            Hello all,
                            A friend told me about the site and I'm very happy to be aboard. I'm from Orange County , New York about an hour north of the Big Apple . I work for the City on the " 20 and out plan" Some of you may guess my profession . Big fan of all the Hot Dog spots . I will try to do some reviews as I visit more of the spots. Married , first one on the way , 39 yrs of age and lovin life.
                            Benzee

rmcielwain

• Total Posts: 607
                              RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Wed, 07/28/04 6:32 PM (permalink)

Hi Everyone,

I'm Robert, turned 42 this month, happily single, living in Chipley,
                              FL., 50 miles north of Panama City Beach (home to Pineapple Willy's
                              "Jack Daniel's BBQ Ribs"). I found the site in USA TODAY a few weeks
                              ago.
                              My three favorite Roadfood memories are:
                              1. Celebrating a birthday on the road to Chicago with lunch
                              at Ponderosa in Lebanon, IN (1993)
                              2. Making a stop with my college friends at Skeeters Big
                              Biscuits in Gainesville, FL (love that biscuit and gravy!)
                              (1983)
                              3. Celebrating my mom's birthday (the three of us heading to
                              Detroit/Canada on vacation) at Mark Pi's China Gourmet in
                              Franklin, OH (1995)

Plus, I cook a mean corn souffle/casserole...
                              Glad to be here!!

Robert

BT

RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Wed, 07/28/04 6:57 PM (permalink)
                                quote:
                                Originally posted by rmcielwain

Hi Everyone,

I'm Robert, turned 42 this month, happily single, living in Chipley,
                                FL., 50 miles north of Panama City Beach (home to Pineapple Willy's
                                "Jack Daniel's BBQ Ribs"). I found the site in USA TODAY a few weeks
                                ago.
                                My three favorite Roadfood memories are:
                                1. Celebrating a birthday on the road to Chicago with lunch
                                at Ponderosa in Lebanon, IN (1993)
                                2. Making a stop with my college friends at Skeeters Big
                                Biscuits in Gainesville, FL (love that biscuit and gravy!)
                                (1983)
                                3. Celebrating my mom's birthday (the three of us heading to
                                Detroit/Canada on vacation) at Mark Pi's China Gourmet in
                                Franklin, OH (1995)

Plus, I cook a mean corn souffle/casserole...
                                Glad to be here!!

Robert

I've taken AMTRAK from New Orleans to Jacksonville any number of times and I always remember thinking as we stopped in Chipley, "I bet there's good eating here!" Closest I ever came was a month I spent in Mayo, FL. Can't remember the name of the place, but there was a good "down home" restaurant there.

rmcielwain

RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Wed, 07/28/04 7:48 PM (permalink)

BT: Well, in Chipley, we have a few "down-home" places, such as
                                  the Chuck Wagon House (on Fridays for their lunch buffet of $6.95,
                                  you can get three whole fried catfish with all the fixings: hush
                                  puppies, greens, cheese grits, baked beans, butterbeans, and a
                                  slice of pie (lots to choose from!);
                                  Gary's Flamin' Grill serves up its 12oz. "Bubba Burger" (not bad!);
                                  Saldana's is a new place that is trying to cater to the Sunday lunch
                                  crowd. Back in the 70's, the Hardy House was the place to go for
                                  the catfish, Granny's Country Kitchen at the top of the hill served
                                  the noontime lunch crowd, and yes, Chipley was even the home base
                                  of "Big Sam's Fried Chicken",("It's as good as Mom's!"), it's
                                  founder a FL congressman who passed away a year ago (they had
                                  about 10 outlets).
                                  If you really want good seafood, Panama City has a place called
                                  the "House of Seafood" which is located at the foot of North Bay:
                                  small, and sometimes a wait, but well worth it! Alas, one of my
                                  favorite places called Miller's closed this year: family-run, also
                                  small and packed, and an excellent, inexpensive lunch seafood
                                  platter, but the father also passed away and the family decided
                                  to close in the name of progress as the hwy. between here and
                                  PC is getting four-laned.
                                  BT, there's a lot more: Apalachicola?

Robert

alfredo

• Total Posts: 138
                                    RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 08/5/04 10:40 AM (permalink)
                                    Hi everyone!

I guess Lone Star's right, it's time to introduce myself. I've been a fan of the Sterns for a while, and have reading everyone's posts for about a year. I'm Cheryl, currently residing in Beaufort, SC (so hey to Nancy and Sue in Mt. Pleasant). I'm a writer, married, and have an 8-year-old daughter, also a dedicated Roadfooder. So Ralph Isbill, please don't give up on the younger generation, not all of them are fast food junkies. I enjoy all the conversations and discussions here!

Sushi_Girl

• Total Posts: 228
                                      RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 08/5/04 5:33 PM (permalink)
                                      Hey i have actuall been to Chipley! my ex brother in law was born and raised there!

rmcielwain

RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 08/5/04 6:20 PM (permalink)

Sushi Girl, when was the last time you were back in Chipley?
                                        The traffic has gotten worse because of all the flow between
                                        downtown and everyone heading out to eat near Wal-Mart (alas,
                                        there are only two places that can be considered "roadfood":
                                        Chuck Wagon House and Gary's Flamin' Grill; well, maybe throw
                                        in Cancun Mexican Restaurant). And as mentioned in another post,
                                        thinking of four-laning 77 from here to Panama City...

BTW, sorry to hear about your kitty...we had some memorable
                                        stories about our cats over the years....

Ort. Carlton.

RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 08/5/04 8:29 PM (permalink)
                                          quote:

Sushi Girl, when was the last time you were back in Chipley?
                                          The traffic has gotten worse because of all the flow between
                                          downtown and everyone heading out to eat near Wal-Mart (alas,
                                          there are only two places that can be considered "roadfood":
                                          Chuck Wagon House and Gary's Flamin' Grill; well, maybe throw
                                          in Cancun Mexican Restaurant). And as mentioned in another post,
                                          thinking of four-laning 77 from here to Panama City...

BTW, sorry to hear about your kitty...we had some memorable
                                          stories about our cats over the years....

RMC,
                                          If my memory serves me right, Chipley is sort-of in the panhandle of Florida and the seat of Washington County.
                                          I'm curious: is your county still dry? Years ago, there were seven dry counties left in Florida: Washington, Lafayette (Mayo), Santa Rosa (Milton), Madison (Madison), Suwanee (Live Oak), Liberty (Bristol), and Hardee (Wauchula).
                                          I know that Santa Rosa recently legalized sales of liquor and wine at the beach areas, but I've not kept up with any other changes. My family is from Hardee County where you have a contingent of hard-line zealots who won't, for example, buy gasoline at a station that sells beer nor groceries in a store with a beer license; they have kept the county dry since 1947. (It's bound to change sooner or later, but it hasn't yet - that I know of.)
                                          This is one of those trivial questions that get asked after two or three pints at my favorite brewpub (I hang out with some amazing characters, obviously, to bandy such trivia as that around). I just thought you might update me if you have time and inclination. Besides, if anyone wants to visit, and wants wine with their meal, they might like to know as well.
                                          By the way, welcome to our midst. I've been by Chipley on I-10, even listened to your 1240 AM radio station for a few yerbly miles one Springtime evening around 9:30 - 9:45.
                                          Best, Ort. Carlton in Athens, Georgia.

Ort. Carlton.

RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 08/5/04 8:32 PM (permalink)
                                            quote:
                                            Originally posted by TJ Jackson

Hi, my name is Tom Jackson, and I am a cheesesteak-a-holic.....

*pauses while the assembled crowd says 'Hi Tom' loudly and somewhat out of sync*

I......

*tears well up*

....have never had a real Philadelphia cheesteak!

*crowd issues a collective gasp*

....and until a year ago, thought a real Philly cheesesteak was made with...with...

*crowd leans in to better hear this revelation*

....steakums *groans loudly*

*moderators step forward to comfort and pull Tom off the podium, as he is too broken up to continue*

TJ,
                                            Add peanut butter to your Steak-Umms(R) and you'll be closer. G'nee!
                                            Sandwiched In Between My Own Jokes, Ort. Carlton in Athens, Georgia.

Ort. Carlton.

RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 08/5/04 8:41 PM (permalink)
                                              quote:
                                              Originally posted by wally bangs

Hi ya'll,

Let this be my first introductory post, on topic and filled with glee at such a great website. I'm an almost 40 year old who spent a few weeks every summer hanging around my aunt Ermie's cafe in Ripley, Mississippi handing out cokes and eating her variant of the slug burger. The restaurant's still there and it's open sporadically since she's in her 70's. It's called Crum's Cafe and if you visit tell her Philip Wallace sent you. Some of my other aunt's sometimes tend the place too. I reside in Smithville, TN, but I do go on the road quite often for business so this forum is a godsend.
                                              The posts here are superlative. I especially love the nostalgic ones.
                                              I was also overjoyed to find the food musings of Ort at this site. I've been a fan of Mr. Carlton since the mid-80's when I used to read his column in Tasty World (not about food, but an Athens music rag).
                                              Wally is an old nickname, and of course the Bangs bit is a tribute to Lester Bangs. I'll answer to Philip or Wally.

Wally,
                                              You totally made my day! How many issues of Tasty World do you still have? I think there were either eleven or twelve; it is my aim to get the entire set microfilmed for (pre-?)posterity. I think I have them all.
                                              Nowadays I write for Flagpole Magazine here in Athens. I never left. (Actualy, I did, but I came back. The Scylla-and-Charybdis thing, I guess.) You can find sporadic examples of my work (?) at our website, www.flagpole.com.
                                              Someday I hope to motor out to Mississippi to enjoy the benefits of slugburger heaven, in and around Ripley (where William Faulkner was born, if I remember correctly), Corinth, Iuka, and environs.
                                              Again, thank you for your kind comment about my writing. I just turned in a column on strong beers (Georgia has raised its allowable-alcohol level from 6% to 14% as of July 1, and those new products are starting to trickle in), so it'll be the next one up, we can suppose.
                                              Again, again, thanks.
                                              Best, Ort. Carlton in Lovely Athens, Georgia.

rmcielwain

RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 08/5/04 9:05 PM (permalink)

Ort,

Nice to meet you too and your many exploits!! Yep, we're still a
                                                dry county - we're even lucky to have the Wal-Mart for ten years
                                                even though some of the old-timers wanted to keep that image of
                                                having the city limits end at the curve next to the funeral home -
                                                next stop, Wausau, which is having Possum Day this Saturday!
                                                I-10 is the "dividing line" for Sunday beer sales: north of that
                                                is the Chipley city limits; south of that is an Exprezzit store
                                                which proclaims "We Sell Beer on Sundays" - and guess where it's
                                                across from: Blue Lake Baptist Church.
                                                Ort, if you want to get wine or anything harder than that here,
                                                you have to go up 77 past the Jackson County line: there is a
                                                package store 2 miles south of Graceville, or sometimes head 20
                                                miles east to Marianna. The only restaurant here that serves beer
                                                is Pizza Hut.
                                                Our local radio station, 1240-WBGC is still plugging away, though
                                                sometimes it's hard to know what station they are: on Sunday's, it's
                                                mostly gospel, the other times, it could be past hits, and the most
                                                recognized voice, Harvey Ethridge, passed away a few years ago. I
                                                say that because the morning program he had for years was always
                                                the same: you knew whose ad was when, and how the program went.
                                                But finally, it's not a bad place to be: when I graduated in 80',
                                                some of my mates decided to test their luck raising a family in a
                                                big city: one was in Atlanta, but decided to come back and raise
                                                his kids in a less-hectic environment.
                                                Nice to meet you again, Ort: if you're down this way, look me up
                                                for a lunch buffet at Chuck Wagon or some big burgers at Gary's -
                                                and everyone here is slowly drawing their lines in the sand for
                                                about a month from now: FSU-Miami, and those Gators still playing
                                                in the shadow of Spurrier....

later, Robert

BT

RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 08/5/04 10:29 PM (permalink)
                                                  quote:

If you really want good seafood, Panama City has a place called
                                                  the "House of Seafood" which is located at the foot of North Bay:
                                                  small, and sometimes a wait, but well worth it! Alas, one of my
                                                  favorite places called Miller's closed this year: family-run, also
                                                  small and packed, and an excellent, inexpensive lunch seafood
                                                  platter, but the father also passed away and the family decided
                                                  to close in the name of progress as the hwy. between here and
                                                  PC is getting four-laned.
                                                  BT, there's a lot more: Apalachicola?

Robert

Seafood? We used to head to Steenhatchee or Cedar Key.

Tony Bad

RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Thu, 08/5/04 10:57 PM (permalink)
                                                    quote:
                                                    and have an 8-year-old daughter, also a dedicated Roadfooder.

I'm Tony from NY...LawnGuy Land to be more exact...(believe it or not, there are several)...been reading posts here for a couple of years but only recently started to post. I am also trying to pass on the roadfood habit to my 3 and 4 year old kids. I was taught by my Dad and Grandfather, who knew every hole in the wall eatery in NY City and surrounding areas.

Daughter at Flo's

Son at George's Coney Island

So far so good with the kids! They hate McDonalds...so at least I can say I have done something right in my life!

alfredo

• Total Posts: 138
                                                      RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Fri, 08/6/04 10:15 AM (permalink)
                                                      Hey Rmcielwain,

I thought I knew the last people to live in Chipley, FL! My husband is from down around Marianna, and spent a lot of time in Chipley as a teenager. It doesn't sound like that area's changed much since I was last there about 12 years ago. We enjoy going to Apalach (as the natives call Apalachicola, why I don't know), but try to stay away from PCB. As for Tallahassee, I'll skip the traffic anyday.

rmcielwain

RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Fri, 08/6/04 12:20 PM (permalink)

Alfredo,

Well, take a Wal-Mart SC which is nearly 10 years old, add a few
                                                        fast-food chains and motels, and what do you get: TRAFFIC par
                                                        excellence!!
                                                        Also throw in the traffic from the West Point Stevens plant
                                                        when they all finish, put them on the two-lane roads: same result.
                                                        Yes, building boom: new schools, hospital expansion, possible
                                                        4-laning of 77 from PC to AL; I-10 connector??
                                                        Marianna has gravitated to the area around I-10/71 exit because
                                                        they opened a Wal-Mart SC in 2001, leaving shells of what was
                                                        K-Mart and their old building (now Sallie Mae) in the dust.
                                                        It's 11:10, so I may be heading out to lunch, maybe taking about
                                                        10 minutes for me to cross 77 since the downtown lunch crowd is
                                                        about to have their usual procession to the south...
                                                        And speaking of PC Beach, sad news: it's falling prey to condos -
                                                        good-bye Miracle Strip Amusement Park after Labour Day; same to the
                                                        long-time dining bastion The Breakers; plus road construction on
                                                        the heels of opening the new Hathaway Bridge...
                                                        Change? Maybe a little....

Rusty246

• Total Posts: 2413
                                                          • Location: Newberry, FL
                                                          RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Fri, 08/6/04 3:31 PM (permalink)
                                                          Went to PBC had a great time considering it was during one of the worst hurricanes we've had in some time. Brother-in-law has a condo right down the street from Quarterdeck couldn't tell you about the food as we had bought shrimp off the docks earlier on a particular day and chose Quarterdeck strictly for alcohol and walking distance. Went to one AUCEB(stared with an "M", Mariner mabye?) for seafood that wasn't all that great and was told for food to go to Hammerhead Fred's, unfortunatly that was the day we were headed back to G'ville. Caught the comment about the Gator's up there in posts. We'll be alright as long as we have some players!

rmcielwain

• Location: Chipley, FL
                                                            RE: NEW POSTERS! Introduce yourselves! Fri, 08/6/04 3:57 PM (permalink)

Rusty,

Which hurricane did you go through? Back in 1975, Eloise nearly
                                                            wiped the beach clean, and in 1995, Opal came in during the night
                                                            and left fast, but not before leaving a calling card!
                                                            I think the AYCEB is Mariner Seafood Buffet, still in business.
                                                            My former pastor (R.I.P.) was a Florida grad - he would never be
                                                            satisfied unless he left a parting shot for me - Seminole Fan
                                                            (and I didn't go to FSU; went to U. West Florida in Pensacola
                                                            where the only sport we had was NAIA baseball...)!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 6 of 32, messages 151 to 180 of 945

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 3 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com