NY System Hot Weiners and Split Top Buns!

Author
ramasn
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 8
2004/08/03 20:10:29 (permalink)

NY System Hot Weiners and Split Top Buns!

Thanks for visiting my site at www.pagesintime.com/ri We now have the official NY System Hot Weiners and Other RI Favorites T-Shirt for sale, and as of September 1st, we will also have the authentic Olneyville NY System Hot Weiner Sauce Spice Mix for sale!! Please visit my site soon, as we keep adding new information regularly! Thanks!

Does anyone know any souces where I may buy the split top buns wholesale or retail? I know that hot weiners do not use split top buns, but I am looking for both. Please respond to: ray@pagesintime.com Also, please visit www.pagesintime.com/ri You will be glad you did!

4 Replies Related Threads

Tony Bad
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 5117
    RE: NY System Hot Weiners and Split Top Buns! 2004/08/03 20:52:52 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by ramasn

Does anyone know any souces wher I may buy the weiners wholesale/retail or the split top buns wholesale or retail? I know that hot weiners do not use split top buns, but I am looking for both. Please respond to: ray@pagesintime.com Also, please visit www.pagesintime.com/ri You will be glad you did!

Can't really help with your question...but you are right, I AM glad I did!
    jellybear
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1135
    RE: NY System Hot Weiners and Split Top Buns! 2004/08/04 09:48:58 (permalink)
    Thanks for posting that,it brought back memories when I was young and we would go to Rhode Island in the summer and I think it was called Helens N.Y.System Hot weiners,anyway it was right around the corner and my Father would send me there to pick some hot weieners up but by the time I got back I already ate four of them and would have to go back and get more!
    tiki
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4140
    RE: NY System Hot Weiners and Split Top Buns! 2004/08/04 10:17:35 (permalink)
    SALTY BRINE!!! and JEFF!!!man---thats from WAY WAY WAY back! Tanks for da' link!
    ramasn
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 8
    RE: NY System Hot Weiners and Split Top Buns! 2004/08/31 13:27:54 (permalink)
    Thanks for visiting my site at www.pagesintime.com/ri We now have the official NY System Hot Weiners and Other RI Favorites T-Shirt for sale, and as of September 1st, we will also have the authentic Olneyville NY System Hot Weiner Sauce Spice Mix for sale!! Please visit my site soon, as we keep adding new information regularly! Thanks!!
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1