The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

NY System Hot Weiners and Split Top Buns!

ramasn

• Total Posts: 8
NY System Hot Weiners and Split Top Buns! Tue, 08/3/04 8:10 PM (permalink)
Thanks for visiting my site at www.pagesintime.com/ri We now have the official NY System Hot Weiners and Other RI Favorites T-Shirt for sale, and as of September 1st, we will also have the authentic Olneyville NY System Hot Weiner Sauce Spice Mix for sale!! Please visit my site soon, as we keep adding new information regularly! Thanks!

Does anyone know any souces where I may buy the split top buns wholesale or retail? I know that hot weiners do not use split top buns, but I am looking for both. Please respond to: ray@pagesintime.com Also, please visit www.pagesintime.com/ri You will be glad you did!

Tony Bad

RE: NY System Hot Weiners and Split Top Buns! Tue, 08/3/04 8:52 PM (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by ramasn

Does anyone know any souces wher I may buy the weiners wholesale/retail or the split top buns wholesale or retail? I know that hot weiners do not use split top buns, but I am looking for both. Please respond to: ray@pagesintime.com Also, please visit www.pagesintime.com/ri You will be glad you did!

Can't really help with your question...but you are right, I AM glad I did!

jellybear

• Total Posts: 1135
      RE: NY System Hot Weiners and Split Top Buns! Wed, 08/4/04 9:48 AM (permalink)
      Thanks for posting that,it brought back memories when I was young and we would go to Rhode Island in the summer and I think it was called Helens N.Y.System Hot weiners,anyway it was right around the corner and my Father would send me there to pick some hot weieners up but by the time I got back I already ate four of them and would have to go back and get more!

tiki

• Total Posts: 4135
        RE: NY System Hot Weiners and Split Top Buns! Wed, 08/4/04 10:17 AM (permalink)
        SALTY BRINE!!! and JEFF!!!man---thats from WAY WAY WAY back! Tanks for da' link!

ramasn

• Total Posts: 8
          RE: NY System Hot Weiners and Split Top Buns! Tue, 08/31/04 1:27 PM (permalink)
          Thanks for visiting my site at www.pagesintime.com/ri We now have the official NY System Hot Weiners and Other RI Favorites T-Shirt for sale, and as of September 1st, we will also have the authentic Olneyville NY System Hot Weiner Sauce Spice Mix for sale!! Please visit my site soon, as we keep adding new information regularly! Thanks!!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
            • No New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
            • Locked w/ New Messages
            • Locked w/o New Messages
            • Read Message
            • Post New Thread
            • Reply to message
            • Post New Poll
            • Submit Vote
            • Post reward post
            • Delete my own posts
            • Delete my own threads
            • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
            What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com