The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Name that Roadfood Restaurant!!

Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 10 of 38, messages 271 to 300 of 1122
buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 1:28 PM (permalink)
Let's run this one up the ol' flagpole.....

zataar

• Total Posts: 1440
    Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 1:40 PM (permalink)
    Mickey's Dining Car, St. Paul MN

zataar

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 1:41 PM (permalink)
      My daughter lived in the twin cities for nearly 8 years.

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 1:45 PM (permalink)
        Correct again!  I was hoping to give Dawn a tester in her own back yard, but zataar is en fuego today!

Ahi Mpls.

• Total Posts: 922
          Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 1:53 PM (permalink)

Oh, PICKLES!! 

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 1:54 PM (permalink)
            Dawn, I'm confident that if you had seen it first, you would have gotten it right away.

Ahi Mpls.

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 2:01 PM (permalink)

Sad to say, I DID see it but I thought it was in YOUR backyard  - ie Primanti bros. but I couldn't find a pic.!!  Haven't been to Mickey's since 1984 ish after the Born in the USA Springsteen show! I'm in the video if you look carefully 

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 2:03 PM (permalink)
                And here all this time, I thought that was Courtney Cox dancing with Bruce!

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 2:07 PM (permalink)
                  This one has the potential to be nettlesome.  But you ladies are amazing with how quickly you get these.

zataar

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 2:41 PM (permalink)
                    I know WHAT it is, a cheese frenchee, but not sure where. Don and Millie's in Omaha?

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 2:45 PM (permalink)
                      Right again zataar!  Very impressive!

carolina bob

• Total Posts: 3420
                        Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 3:01 PM (permalink)
                        Aaggghh! It's happened again. I had lunch at Mickey's Dining Car last Friday ( a bowl of less-than-wonderful chili ) and sat right underneath that "behave" sign. Once again, I would've gotten that one "if only I had looked at this thread earlier" ( this is getting rather frustrating. )    :~(             

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 3:23 PM (permalink)
                          Sorry to hound all of you, but here is one more before we call it a day.

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15062
                            • Roadfood Insider
                            Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 3:27 PM (permalink)
                            BB-
                              I believe that is the K-9 Guard Dog that accompanies the Security Guard at DOE'S EAT PLACE in Greenville, MS !!

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 3:32 PM (permalink)
                              Nice try Al, but he doesn't look nearly well fed enough.  BTW, wouldn't that be just about the dream job for any dog, security at Doe's.  I think I would do it for table scraps there.

Ahi Mpls.

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 3:33 PM (permalink)

Oh, so cute! yet another reason to drag my brisket on down to Mississippi !!

Ahi Mpls.

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 3:34 PM (permalink)

oops! we're still lookin'?!

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 3:46 PM (permalink)
                                    AHI MPLS

oops! we're still lookin'?!
                                    Yes, he was barking up the wrong tree.  We are still going.

CajunKing

• Total Posts: 6317
                                      • Roadfood Insider
                                      Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 4:32 PM (permalink)
                                      Cliff

if u dont mind we will go double or nothing

Anyone??

Ahi Mpls.

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 4:50 PM (permalink)

Well, the sign sez "open" so it's obviously not a place that the Travelin Man has been......

CajunKing

• Total Posts: 6317
                                          • Roadfood Insider
                                          Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Tue, 06/16/09 8:34 PM (permalink)
                                          WOW

Did the temp just drop!!!

Hey Number One Son, we found somebody to take u down a notch.  :-)

Nice Zinger Dawn

Ahi Mpls.

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Wed, 06/17/09 8:42 AM (permalink)

This is KILLIN' me! can't find either one! 

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Wed, 06/17/09 8:45 AM (permalink)
                                              Well, I was kindly asked not to answer during the first day a photo would be up, so hopefully it has been long enough.  CK's photo is from Country Club Bakery in Fairmont, WV, just a few hours away from me.

Ahi Mpls.

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Wed, 06/17/09 9:02 AM (permalink)

Mmmmm pepperoni rolls! yet another bit of goodness I have yet to try. Now as to the doggie, could you please have him turn his head a bit so I can read his tags? thanks. 

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Wed, 06/17/09 9:26 AM (permalink)
                                                  Dawn, if it helps, that pup Mailee helped replace the previous house mascots, which the Sterns wrote about. 

Ahi Mpls.

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Wed, 06/17/09 9:36 AM (permalink)

yes,yes it does!!! Sugar's in New mexico!  muchas gracias senor!

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Wed, 06/17/09 9:46 AM (permalink)
                                                      Sorry Dawn, still not correct.  Great guess though!

zataar

• Location: kansas city, MO
                                                        Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Wed, 06/17/09 10:05 AM (permalink)
                                                        Is it the Dorset Inn?

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Wed, 06/17/09 11:40 AM (permalink)
                                                          It is the Dorset Inn.  Congratulations, that was a toughie.

The Travelin Man

• Total Posts: 3698
                                                            • Location: Central FL
                                                            Re:Name that Roadfood establishment Wed, 06/17/09 11:57 AM (permalink)

<message edited by The Travelin Man on Wed, 06/17/09 12:00 PM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: < 12345678910.. > >> | Showing page 10 of 38, messages 271 to 300 of 1122

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com