The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Name that Roadfood Restaurant!!

Change Page: << < ..3132333435363738 > | Showing page 34 of 38, messages 991 to 1020 of 1122
buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Tue, 08/31/10 7:11 PM (permalink)

Greymo

• Total Posts: 3662
    Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Wed, 09/1/10 3:01 PM (permalink)
    Would that be Bryces Cafeteria  in Texarkana, TX?

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Wed, 09/1/10 3:34 PM (permalink)
      It sure would!

CajunKing

• Total Posts: 6317
        • Roadfood Insider
        Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Wed, 09/1/10 8:50 PM (permalink)
        It had to be a Buffetbuster photo! There were two pieces of pie on the tray.

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Thu, 09/2/10 9:53 AM (permalink)
          Where do you find this unusual item?

gostillerz

• Total Posts: 218
            Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Thu, 09/2/10 10:15 AM (permalink)
            Interstate BBQ?

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Thu, 09/2/10 10:46 AM (permalink)
              Here we go Stillerz, Here we go!!  Yes, that it is bbq spaghetti from Interstate BBQ!  Way to go!

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Sun, 09/5/10 9:59 PM (permalink)
                Guessing this could be one of the easier ones posted, but never know for sure:

Greymo

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Mon, 10/4/10 4:16 PM (permalink)
                  I completely give up  on this!    Need a   clue or two.

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Tue, 10/5/10 2:51 PM (permalink)
                    Greymo-
                    This photo is from the same place.

Greymo

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Thu, 10/7/10 2:45 PM (permalink)
                      I am completely  stumped.  I  give up................or  maybe  one more tiny  clue?

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Thu, 10/7/10 3:22 PM (permalink)
                        Here is another photo:

Hope it helps!

wheregreggeats.com

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Thu, 10/7/10 4:22 PM (permalink)
                          Not so easy.  Hansen's.

wheregreggeats.com

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Thu, 10/7/10 4:25 PM (permalink)
                             I hope this is easier.  I only have this "self portrait" ...

Greymo

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Thu, 10/7/10 4:30 PM (permalink)
                              Is this a Roadfood  place?

wheregreggeats.com

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Thu, 10/7/10 4:38 PM (permalink)
                                Greymo

Is this a Roadfood  place?

Oh yeah ...I don't think it's reviewed here, but it certainly is chronicled .  Hint: It is a pizza place.

wheregreggeats.com

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Fri, 10/8/10 2:04 PM (permalink)

Somehow, I thought this was going to be a slam dunk.
                                  Apparently, not.

Ralph Melton

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Tue, 02/1/11 11:25 AM (permalink)
                                    I still have no idea about wheregreggeats.com's picture, but I'll add another picture:

Untitled by Ralph Melton, on Flickr

plb

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Tue, 02/1/11 4:24 PM (permalink)
                                      I thought it looked familiar.  Is clicking on the picture cheating?

Ralph Melton

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Wed, 02/2/11 1:17 AM (permalink)
                                        I should have mentioned that clicking on the picture will take you to a page that identifies the restaurant. The lapse is mine.
                                        Go ahead and post the answer tomorrow if no one has figured it out without clicking on the picture.

Ahi Mpls.

• Total Posts: 922
                                          Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Thu, 02/17/11 4:35 PM (permalink)
                                           Yay! I have a computer again!
                                            I promise that I didn't cheat... This is The Village Bakery in West , Texas. Either BB or The Mayor posted the Kolaches a few (?) pages back.  We had that same wood paneling in the Family room at my folk's...  

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Thu, 02/17/11 7:04 PM (permalink)
                                            AHI MPLS

Yay! I have a computer again! 

Yeah!!!!  Great to have you back!

Ralph Melton

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Fri, 02/18/11 10:54 AM (permalink)
                                              Congratulations to both plb and AHI MPLS!

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15062
                                                • Location: Louisville area, Southern Indiana
                                                • Roadfood Insider
                                                Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Fri, 02/18/11 11:23 AM (permalink)
                                                WEST, Texas is a marvelous Roadfood town. The Czech Restaurants (2 of them) are good...not great, but Roadfood-Good. The Bakery does it's Kolache in the style my Mom used to make...more topping , smaller dough-ring. and there is a Meat-market/smokehouse in town too...All within a mile of an interchange with I-35 north of Waco. It is well worth a stop anytime you are in the area.

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Fri, 02/18/11 11:35 AM (permalink)
                                                  Since there is an opening for the first time in months and Roadfood's Sherlock Holmes is back, I will go ahead and slip a photo in. 

Hopefully, the name of the restaurant isn't spelled out in the shot somewhere and I missed it.

Ahi Mpls.

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Fri, 02/18/11 2:31 PM (permalink)
                                                     Apple pie, raspberries, and is that a packet of Grey Poupon ?
                                                          This could take some time.
                                                                    I'm rusty.

The Travelin Man

• Total Posts: 3698
                                                      Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Sun, 02/20/11 11:13 PM (permalink)
                                                      Go Slugs!

Ahi Mpls.

• Location: Minneapolis, MN
                                                        Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Mon, 02/21/11 2:42 PM (permalink)
                                                         Now I am even MORE confused...
                                                         Slugs?! as in Santa Cruz? but the only place even close to there is Duarte's in Pescadero.
                                                         are those ARTICHOKE pies?
                                                          ps. I hear Pescadero and I automatically think of Pinky & Leather.  

buffetbuster

Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Mon, 02/21/11 2:57 PM (permalink)
                                                          The Travelin Man

Go Slugs!
                                                          TTM, that is a terrible thing to call those nice ladies we sat with!

AHI-
                                                          Looks like I gave you a toughie for the first one of the year.  Forget the slugs, the apple pie is the most important clue.

Ahi Mpls.

• Location: Minneapolis, MN
                                                            Re:Name that Roadfood Restaurant!! Mon, 02/21/11 4:11 PM (permalink)
                                                             Could it be the Elegant Farmer in My sister state? 
                                                              If so; some slug posted a picture from there ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE! 
                                                               Rascals.  

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: << < ..3132333435363738 > | Showing page 34 of 38, messages 991 to 1020 of 1122

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com