Nashville Hot Chicken

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
ctfrasier
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 253
RE: Nashville Hot Chicken 2007/03/24 11:11:53 (permalink)
I may try to find 400F this afternoon. I wish I was going to be in town to meet you folks while you're in Nashville. But I'll be in Oxford, MS for the Doubledecker Festival that day eating catfish from Taylor Grocery. Of course the day before we'll stop at Hayes Smokehouse on the way to Oxford and then take the scenic route back home so we can stop and get some Gus's chicken in Mason!
Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 13473
RE: Nashville Hot Chicken 2007/03/25 19:56:23 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by ctfrasier

I may try to find 400F this afternoon. I wish I was going to be in town to meet you folks while you're in Nashville. But I'll be in Oxford, MS for the Doubledecker Festival that day eating catfish from Taylor Grocery. Of course the day before we'll stop at Hayes Smokehouse on the way to Oxford and then take the scenic route back home so we can stop and get some Gus's chicken in Mason!

Sounds good to me. Please let us know about your visit to Hayes. Please let him know that you post on roadfood and he will give you a great tour. He will also let you pick your selection of BBQ that you wish. I like the fat from the belly but some really like the bark. I believe Al enjoys that and I think his dogs like it even more.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1