New Feature Added - Rate Food Items!

Author
Stephen Rushmore Jr.
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 2130
2009/01/18 12:37:09 (permalink)

New Feature Added - Rate Food Items!

Have you ever eaten an incredible burger at a restaurant, but found the french fries or the desserts to be a major disappointment?

We have made it easier for you to not only rate the overall experience of the restaurant, but to rate individual food items.  Every restaurant has a dish or two that's better than others, and we are anticipating the new voting system will make that more obvious.  Check it out here: http://www.roadfood.com/MyRoadfood/RateRestaurant.aspx?RefID=453

You can rate any of the dishes by clicking on the "Rate Restaurant" link at the top of the respective restaurant pages.
post edited by Stephen Rushmore Jr. - 2009/01/18 12:42:55

3 Replies Related Threads

Sundancer7
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 13548
    Re:New Feature Added - Rate Food Items! 2009/01/18 12:52:04 (permalink)
    Stephen Rushmore Jr.

Have you ever eaten an incredible burger at a restaurant, but found the french fries or the desserts to be a major disappointment?

We have made it easier for you to not only rate the overall experience of the restaurant, but to rate individual food items.  Every restaurant has a dish or two that's better than others, and we are anticipating the new voting system will make that more obvious.  Check it out here: http://www.roadfood.com/MyRoadfood/RateRestaurant.aspx?RefID=453

You can rate any of the dishes by clicking on the "Rate Restaurant" link at the top of the respective restaurant pages.

Great new addition and I am looking forward to NOLA to be with all my friends.

Paul E. Smith
    Knoxville, TN
    Stephen Rushmore Jr.
    Fire Safety Admin
    • Total Posts : 2130
    Re:New Feature Added - Rate Food Items! 2009/01/18 12:54:43 (permalink)
    Greymo

It sounds great but when I try to get to the site it tells me that I am not allowed access as I am not an Insider.  The fact is that I am an insider but cannot get on to any of the insider sites.

Greymo, have you tried deleting your cache and cookies?
    Greymo
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3752
    Re:New Feature Added - Rate Food Items! 2009/01/18 15:26:10 (permalink)
    Thank you.  I did what you said and it works great!
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1