The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

New Haven Restaurant Guide

Michael Stern

New Haven Restaurant Guide Fri, 12/10/04 3:16 AM (permalink)
We just got hold of a copy of The Menu, "a relentlessly opinionated guide to eating in & around New Haven, Connecticut," by Robin Goldstein and Clare Murumba. What a great guide book! Immensely useful, written with panache, respectful of the city's great Roadfood as well as its "fine-dining" establishments, it is truly one of the most compelling restaurant guides we've seen. Copies can be ordered directly at www.newhavenmenu.com.

mudbug

• Total Posts: 130
    RE: New Haven Restaurant Guide Fri, 12/10/04 8:23 PM (permalink)
    Michael-Thanks for the word on the restaurant guides for New Haven and Western Mass..I wonder what other guides Roadfood subscribers think are particularly good.I can suggest two that I find to be real helpful:1."The Washington Post Dining Guide" by Tom Sietsema
    2."New Orleans Neighborhood Restaurant Guide" by Kevin Roberts
    The New Orleans Guide IMHO is spot on with regards to the neighborhood joints that are truely the essence of the dining experience in that great eating town.Call (504) 523-2651 for more info.Pictures of each place/maps/other cool information make this a steal for the price of $5.95.Sorry for the gushing words-I have no vested interest at all-but it's certainly worth the cost.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
      • No New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
      • Locked w/ New Messages
      • Locked w/o New Messages
      • Read Message
      • Post New Thread
      • Reply to message
      • Post New Poll
      • Submit Vote
      • Post reward post
      • Delete my own posts
      • Delete my own threads
      • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
      What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com