New Haven Restaurant Guide

Author
Michael Stern
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1034
2004/12/10 03:16:51 (permalink)

New Haven Restaurant Guide

We just got hold of a copy of The Menu, "a relentlessly opinionated guide to eating in & around New Haven, Connecticut," by Robin Goldstein and Clare Murumba. What a great guide book! Immensely useful, written with panache, respectful of the city's great Roadfood as well as its "fine-dining" establishments, it is truly one of the most compelling restaurant guides we've seen. Copies can be ordered directly at www.newhavenmenu.com.

1 Reply Related Threads

mudbug
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 130
    RE: New Haven Restaurant Guide 2004/12/10 20:23:58 (permalink)
    Michael-Thanks for the word on the restaurant guides for New Haven and Western Mass..I wonder what other guides Roadfood subscribers think are particularly good.I can suggest two that I find to be real helpful:1."The Washington Post Dining Guide" by Tom Sietsema
    2."New Orleans Neighborhood Restaurant Guide" by Kevin Roberts
    The New Orleans Guide IMHO is spot on with regards to the neighborhood joints that are truely the essence of the dining experience in that great eating town.Call (504) 523-2651 for more info.Pictures of each place/maps/other cool information make this a steal for the price of $5.95.Sorry for the gushing words-I have no vested interest at all-but it's certainly worth the cost.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1