The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

New Jersey Hot Dogs

Change Page: << < ..31323334353637383940.. > >> | Showing page 39 of 67, messages 1141 to 1170 of 1989
John Fox

• Total Posts: 2313
Re:New Jersey Hot Dogs Tue, 07/14/09 6:24 AM (permalink)
Daniel,

I've never been to LA. Coincidentally, my son is there now. He just graduated high school and is going across the country with a few friends. I told him that he has to hit In n Out and Pink's while in LA. So far he's been to In n Out and loved it. I know that Pink's uses an ordinary Hoffy's dog and is considered overrated by many. I told my son that he might see some celebrities there, but if he wants a good hot dog (which he doesn't seem to care too much about; he loves burgers) to go to either Carney's or Top Dog, which I've heard great things about.

I highly doubt that Carney's makes their own dogs. Next time there ask to see the sausage making equipment. I've caught a few places in this lie.

A friend of mine who opened a popular hot dog joint in Pittsburgh using Boars Head all beef hot dogs told me that the dogs at Top Dog were very similar. So without being to LA, my guess is that Top Dog and Carney's serve the best dogs or among the best.

I have been to the Stewart's Root Beer in Kearny. They use a Haydu brand beef and pork dog which is fairly bland tasting. It's fried and prepared well. From what I remember the chili was very meaty.

DanielPriceXYZ

• Total Posts: 4
    Re:New Jersey Hot Dogs Wed, 07/15/09 10:34 PM (permalink)
    I know there are two Carney's in LA, one in Studio City (which is part of LA) on Ventura Blvd (in the heart of the San Fernando Valley) and one on Sunset Blvd (the "Sunset Strip") in West Hollywood not that far from the Comedy Store and the Laugh Factory. 

I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt, and assumed he meant that the dogs are made for them specifically by a third-party using their recipe. The two stores are shaped like train cars, so it doesn't look like there's a lotta room to be making franks.  But, it's always possible he was full of it.  My Jersey BS Meter is always running!

Pink's success is the illusion of celebrity and the fact that it's been around 70 years.  Yeah, they got pics all over the wall, and the chili isn't too bad.  But, yep, it's a Hoffy dog (which can be found at the 99 Cents stores out here.)  Not the worst dog you'll ever eat, but certainly not the best.

Tail o' the Pup lives off its Hollywood landmark status, too.  Good dog, but not earth-shattering.

You'll have to tell me where Top Dog is, because I'm not familiar with it, and I couldn't find a single bit of info about it on the web.  I know HotDogSpot.com used to do an annual "Top Dog" award to the best hot dogs in LA.  Their website's out of date, but there's no mention of Top Dog anywhere. Maybe it's in a different part of California?

Interesting on their site they give the usual misleading stat about more hot dogs being eaten in LA than anywhere else.  Of course they conveniently forget to mention that this includes store-bought stuff.   I still say Jersey is tops for good hot dog places.

There's a place called Taste Chicago in Burbank (just a few blocks from my house) that serves a pretty good Chicago-style dog including the requisite neon green chili, if your son is interested.  It's on Hollywood Way and Verdugo, just up the street from Warner Bros.  The place is owned by Joe Montegna (the voice of Fat Tony on the Simpsons!), who is from Chicago.  They use Vienna Beef all-beef dogs.

BTW, In 'n' Out burgers are great.  He should get the double double with grilled onions.  If he's interested in something slightly more upscale, he should try a chain called "The Counter."  Big juicy burgers with every possible topping.  It's basically Design Your Own Burger.  You actually fill out a checklist of what you want on your burger when you place your order upfront -- then they bring it out to you.

He can check out the menu and locations at:
    http://www.thecounterburger.com

And if your son's looking for something resembling a Jersey diner, his best bets are Bob's Big Boy in Toluca Lake/Burbank (just down the street from Warner Bros. on Riverside), or Du-Par's in Studio City on Ventura Blvd.  Both open 24 hrs.

I'll be in Jersey next week on vacation, so I'm looking forward to a Double Dog from Jimmy Buff's or even a Sausage from Tommy's.

Later!

Dan

John63

• Total Posts: 23
      Re:New Jersey Hot Dogs Sat, 07/18/09 2:31 PM (permalink)
      I was in Oakland earlier today and passed Mikes Dog House just before the 208 ramp. Anybody been there?

John Fox

Re:New Jersey Hot Dogs Wed, 07/22/09 6:33 AM (permalink)
        The current issue of New Jersey Monthly is out today. It is the issue with the Reader's Choice Awards. A particular food (hot dogs for example) is voted on and winners are picked in 4 categories. North, Central, South, and Editors choice.

For hot dogs this year Rutt's Hut was picked for north, Windmill for central, Hot Dog Tommy's for south, and the editors picked 2 this year; Galloping Hill Inn and Hiram's. All very good dogs with the exception of Hot Dog Tommy's. Very average skinless dogs served on a roller grill. Even though South Jersey doesn't have as many good hot dog joints as the rest of the state, there are better than Hot Dog Tommy's. Maui Dogs in Wildwood are much better.

Here is the link: http://njmonthly.com/articles/restaurants/2009-readers-and-critics-restaurant-poll.html

John Fox

Re:New Jersey Hot Dogs Wed, 07/22/09 1:04 PM (permalink)
          An article that appeared in a Bergen County paper.

http://www.southbergenite.com/NC/0/2819.html

Good to see Bubba's mentioned. The $3.00 dog they're talking about is the Syd's dog. It's not really thick like the Don's dog (4 to a lb), but I guess in comparison to the tiny Sabrett it could be considered thick.

I've been to the Hot Dog House. In my opinion it's overrated. Not a bad dog, but not near as good as a grilled natural casing Nathan's. They serve a small 11 to a lb boiled Sabrett. Hot enough, but very average. They also deep fry a long Sabrett beef/pork dog. This is the same one served at Callahan's (RIP).

eggsactley

• Total Posts: 128
            Re:New Jersey Hot Dogs Fri, 07/24/09 7:21 AM (permalink)
            I haven't been on this board in months and I've been catching up this morning. Every time I need to pick up a hose or a fan belt across the street I'm reminded how much I miss George's in Elizabeth...it was the last chance for a Jersey dog before the dreaded Goethals Bridge  

mrkag

• Total Posts: 20
              RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Sun, 07/26/09 8:01 AM (permalink)
              7/25 - We finished our 4th Annual Tour, 2 months later than expected, but better late than never. And never again in the summer, traffic was horrendous. We started at Nathan's Coney Island as always, for the last time as well. It just takes too much time away from visiting other places, especially since we all come from PA. We managed to get to: 1) Galloping Hill Inn which was rated high by most of the 8 in our tour. ***2) Father & Son in Linden - I was looking forward to this as I've read here they have a spicy chili sauce. It was the lowest rated this time out. I was disappointed by the chili, the cayenne or chili powder overpowered the sauce, just not enough flavor for our taste.* 3) Max's - Long Branch - Excellent, the dog was perfect, being from PA we don't get the quality variety of dogs we find in NJ. The Shickhouse (hope I spelled it right) is a prime example, and  they cook it to perfection. I'm not a big fan of beans in chili sauce, but this sauce was very good. The staff there was great as well, it wasn't really busy and a couple of the ladies were happy to share some info with us. 1 of the waitresses had never had a Nathan's, as luck would have it Mitch (the M in mrkag) had a spare and brought it in for her. Good people, good food. ***** 4) The Windmill - again a Shickhouse, Ron and I (Gene the r & g in mrkag) made it down here last fall, so we brought the boys, hell we're in the neighborhood, right! Not as tastey as Max's but a worth your time and stomach space try. Their chili is a little more up my alley.*** 5) Big Dogz - (again a repeat for R & I) we really like them, 39 choices. The dogs they have made at a deli in Brooklyn, if I remember correctly from the fall. The owner wasn't there this time to confirm, however. Overall a very high rating, a couple of the lads got the Italian style and loved them. I'm chili, mustard & onions with an occasional gotta try specialty. **** 6) Charlies Pool Room - It was a long day (traffic as I said) and a couple of guys were ready to head home. We had tried to find it last year and failed miserably. This year I was insistant and what a treat. It is right on the way home for us and will probably be our last stop annually. 1st, don't plan on running in & out, you are there for a while, it's not "a hot dog shop", it's an experience, and one that should be savored. John & Joe will make you feel welcomed & John will remember each of your names. They live for hot dog tours and love to hear the stories. Don't expect a Sabrett's or all beef foot long, you'll get a 10 to lb. regular hot dog (the kind we see too much of in PA). The overall taste is exquisite, don't try to figure out what's what about it, just enjoy. We also ran into MR G who is a contributer here on Roadfood, and had a great time talking shop. Mr Fox, John speaks highly of you, as well as Holly Eats and believes people like you saved their business. Well thank you for that, it would be a shame to see an "old school" place like this disappear. Go out of your way a little a visit Charlie's, you will be glad you did. Sit down, play some pinball (that alone was worth the trip, PINBALL YEAH), chat a bit and just enjoy. We need more Charlie's in the world, and who knows maybe they'll have to upgrade to a 16" pan next year. (All their hot dogs are pan fried so be patient). ********** Thanks, until next time,   mrkag

agnesrob

• Total Posts: 1790
                RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Sun, 07/26/09 8:50 AM (permalink)
                Nice report. I definately have to get to Charlies Pool Room. I've heard so many good things about it. You said you had a Shickhouse at Windmill, I thought Sabrett specially made their dogs.
                Thanks for posting it sounds like you had a great day!

David_NYC

• Total Posts: 2162
                  RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Sun, 07/26/09 1:42 PM (permalink)
                  Last summer, Pathmark Supermarkets on Long Island were selling the franks Sabrett makes for Windmill restaurants. To comply with a law, they had to print "Made in New York" (plant is in the Bronx) on the package.

mrkag

RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Mon, 07/27/09 5:42 AM (permalink)
                    Hello agnesrob, unless we were misinformed the Windmill serves both. I only saw 1 type on the grill, and it looked like a Shickhouse. I could be wrong. I'm sure someone will be able to clarify. Yes we had a great time as always

John Fox

RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Mon, 07/27/09 6:46 AM (permalink)
                      mrkag,

I enjoyed reading about your Tour. Thanks for the report. I've been to all of the places (and enjoyed them all) except for Big Dogz. Galloping Hill Inn is right down the street from where I live. If I knew you were going there, I would have met you for a dog. It's also the starting point for the New Jersey Hot Dog Tour.

Interesting how everyone has different tastes. The Windmill uses the 1/4 beef/pork dog from Sabrett. They have been using this dog exclusively since shortly after opening the original location in Long Branch. At first they used Schickhaus, but switched. Both dogs are very similar and prepared well at each place.

Charlies Pool Room is the most unique place I've ever been to for a hot dog. You won't find two better hosts/owners and all around great guys than Joe and John. It's a ride for me but I try to make it there at least once a year. I always say that things like service, atmosphere, ambiance, owners, etc. are secondary to the dogs served, and only add to or detract from the experience. For me it's all about the dogs. If ever there was a place I would travel to for the whole experience as much as the dogs, it would be Charlies. Even if their dogs were just run of the mill like many other places. But they aren't run of the mill. They serve a very good fried dog. I've had this brand (Kunzler beef and pork) at a few other places and it doesn't taste as good as it does at Charlies. I don't like onions so I get mine with mustard and a pickle slice. Their special sauce puts this place over the top. Everyone who has had it loves it. It's a unique topping, sort of like Rutt's special relish and Kuhn's extra spicy chili. Add that to the well prepared dogs and everything else about Charlies and you can understand the appeal of this place and why people travel a great distance to go.

Not located in a busy area or particularly easy to find. And they lost a lot of business years ago when Ingersoll Rand closed. They almost closed, but because of the internet and forums like this, people found out about Charlies and spread the word. It would have been a shame if they closed. And it would have been an example of a unique place serving a great product forced to close while other hot dog joints serving a common dog thrive because of location, past reputation or other reasons. Unfortunately in this day and age a good and unique dog prepared by owners who care is not a guarantee of success.

I'm glad Charlies is doing well and I'm about due for a trip there. Probably my next day off. Maybe some of you would like to meet me for lunch?

big g in joisey

• Total Posts: 214
                        RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Mon, 07/27/09 10:09 PM (permalink)
                        Hi mrkag, it was nice talking with your group last Saturday at CPR,  very nice people, and a great description of Charlies, if anyone has the opportunity it is one of ,if not the best in NJ. I can't stress this point enough, in all the 40+ years of enjoying hotdogs I have never met a pair of owners who genuinely care more about their customers and product than Joe & John.  As they will tell you, they are part of the Slow food movement, so if you plan on going, take your time and enjoy. Some of the other members from RoadFood that they mentioned fondly were Benzee,ScreenBear,Joerogo, as well as HollyEats and Pete Genovese from the Newark Star Ledger.

John Sagi

• Total Posts: 146
                          RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Tue, 07/28/09 11:17 PM (permalink)
                          Can you guess where I was today.

I finally made it to Charlies Pool Room.

I don't normally have onions, but I had to have a Mealie or two.

I can't find anything to add except you must experience a visit with Joe and John at Charlies Pool Room.

The hot dog was great, the special onion sauce was great.

I think the toppings that make the mealie is perfect.

Great hosts.

John Fox, they wanted me to tell you that you were the first 
                          to sign there guest list book and I was the last of the book.

They are starting a new guest  book.

<message edited by John Sagi on Sat, 08/8/09 9:08 PM>

John Sagi

RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Tue, 07/28/09 11:45 PM (permalink)

Today I was checking out  Jimmy's on the Delaware and found that the whole building was renovated. It is no longer Jimmy's on the Delaware.

Good news is it is now Jimmy's Doggie Stand:

They are making the hot dogs like they were made in the past.

They use Berks hot dog.

I'm sorry the pictures are on top, but it won't allow me to put them where I want them to go.

mrkag

RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Sat, 08/8/09 3:27 PM (permalink)
                              Hey Big G, it was our pleasure talking to you. It was nice discussing some of our likes and dislikes. That's what makes this great, everything about it is subjective. We all have different tastes. I'll be sure to post our next run and route before we go, hopefully far enough in advance to maybe meet up with some of you others. In the meantime keep those suggestions coming. Thanks from all of us, mr kag.     P.S. My son and one of his buddies are planning on trying to beat the record at the Pool Room in the near future.

Dog Boss

• Total Posts: 206
                                Re:New Jersey Hot Dogs Sat, 08/8/09 6:05 PM (permalink)
                                PERTH AMBOY, NEW JERSEY

Has anybody here tried the place at Perth Amboy train station ?  little booth selling dog's and burgers. then down the street on Smith street, theres  a place called the new coney island hot dog stand.

train station location right side of smith st. coming into (town) amboy from rt.35/convery blvd.

coney island coming out of town, is on the right side, left side if u pass the train station location.

just asking, for your thought's

jdog

• Total Posts: 25
                                  RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Mon, 08/17/09 2:01 AM (permalink)
                                  New place in North Jersey that sells Texas Weiners. The Fairfield grill on Little Falls Road, in Fairfield has been beconning me with a Texas Weiner sign has been open for just about a month or so. Haven't tried it yet, but figured I'd let other fans of the style know about it. It's just off Rt 46 East, near Passaic Ave. in Fairfield. If I get the chance before anyone else, I'll report back on it.

jdog

Ted Steak

• Total Posts: 60
                                    RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Thu, 08/20/09 1:16 PM (permalink)
                                    I'm jonesin' for some Hirams! 

" border="0" /> 

<message edited by Ted Steak on Thu, 08/20/09 1:17 PM>

John Fox

RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Sat, 09/12/09 3:50 PM (permalink)
                                      Jimmy Buff's recently received an award from the U.S. Commerce Association.

[id="role_document"]
                                      Jimmy Buff's Receives 2009 Best of West Orange Award
                                      U.S. Commerce Association’s Award Plaque Honors the Achievement
                                      WASHINGTON D.C., June 8, 2009 -- Jimmy Buff's has been selected for the 2009 Best of West Orange Award in the Italian Style Hotdog Restaurants category by the U.S. Commerce Association (USCA).
                                      The USCA "Best of Local Business" Award Program recognizes outstanding local businesses throughout the country. Each year, the USCA identifies companies that they believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and community.
                                      Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2009 USCA Award Program focused on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the USCA and data provided by third parties.
                                      About U.S. Commerce Association (USCA)
                                      U.S. Commerce Association (USCA) is a Washington D.C. based organization funded by local businesses operating in towns, large and small, across America. The purpose of USCA is to promote local business through public relations, marketing and advertising.
                                      The USCA was established to recognize the best of local businesses in their community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations, chambers of commerce and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to be an advocate for small and medium size businesses and business entrepreneurs across America.
                                      SOURCE: U.S. Commerce Association

David_NYC

RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Sat, 09/12/09 5:40 PM (permalink)
                                        LOL.

http://spokane.bbb.org/article/all-that-glitters-us-commerce-association-awards-to-biz-may-not-be-what-they-seem-11397

Here is another:
                                        http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/the-savvy-consumer-blog/possible-scams/2009/07/group-awards-trophies-to-businesses-naive-enough-to-pay-for-them/

And they just gave the US Postal Service an award for being the best postal service in all of New Jersey.
                                        <message edited by David_NYC on Sat, 09/12/09 5:50 PM>

Jimmy Buff

• Total Posts: 17
                                          RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Sat, 09/12/09 10:32 PM (permalink)
                                          Wow, do I feel stupid, thanks David_NYC for pointing out that it was a scam. The only reason I don't have the plaque is I didn't have room on my on-line credit card. Its a shame you can't even feel good about other people
                                          recognizing your hard work without it being a scam. You learn something new everyday.

russ2304

• Total Posts: 261
                                            RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Sun, 09/13/09 12:32 AM (permalink)
                                            Ted Steak
                                            AH! MY DEAR MR. STEAK----IF YOU ARE JONESIN' FOR SOME HIRAMS THEN YOU TRULY KNOW NIRVANA FOR DOGS----UN QUESTIONE------------TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE DOES CALLAHANS STILL EXIST NEXT DOOR----ALSO BEING A NEPTUNIAN IS BRENNENS REALLY GOOD?
                                            RUSS

I'm jonesin' for some Hirams! 

" border="0" /> 

David_NYC

RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Sun, 09/13/09 11:58 AM (permalink)
                                              Jimmy Buff
                                                Its a shame you can't even feel good about other people recognizing your hard work without it being a scam.

Jimmy, what really counts are the smiles on the faces of your patrons as they leave your restaurant, and testimonials from people who are not getting paid, such as here on Roadfood.

The only reason I caught it is because I live in the restaurant hype capital of the country, where you see this kind of stuff all the time. Thanks also to John Fox for putting it out there for review. Something from the Postal Inspectors must have rubbed off on him, too.

mrkag

RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Sun, 10/25/09 7:41 AM (permalink)
                                                Heading up to Central Commecticut next weekend, any suggestions. I've seen a couple places to go just wondering if anyone has websites so I can confirm they are open on Sunday.     mr kag

mrkag

RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Sun, 10/25/09 7:44 AM (permalink)
                                                  Oh yeah, good pic Ted Steak. Hiram's on the way home from CT. Sweet     mr kag

John Fox

RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Sun, 10/25/09 7:59 AM (permalink)
                                                    I've been to about a dozen places in Connecticut. Last time I drove to Danny's in Stratford which is just off I-95. A friend then took me to about 6 or 7 more places. I'm not familiar with the geography, but I can give you a few names.

Unfortunately my favorite Connecticut hot dog joint, Rosco's is gone. Hopefully they will reopen sometime in the future.

My next favorite would be the Glenwood Drive-In in Hamden, very close to Quinnipiac College.

Others that I enjoyed were Super Duper Weenie (which has a website) in Fairfield, Rawley's, also in Fairfield, Swanky Franks in Norwalk and another location. Search to see if they have a site. Mr. Mac's (forget the town), Doogie's in Newington, Merritt Canteen (forget the town), Capitol Lunch in New Britain and Storrs, and Blackies in Cheshire. There are others listed in the restaurant section on this site.

John Sagi

• Location: Toms River, NJ
                                                      RE: New Jersey Hot Dogs Mon, 10/26/09 12:01 AM (permalink)
                                                      mrkag

Will this help 

Swanky Franks - Westport
                                                      Westport
                                                      Fairfield County
                                                      CT

Bethel Hot Dog Palace
                                                      Bethel
                                                      Fairfield County
                                                      CT
                                                      Merritt Canteen
                                                      Bridgeport
                                                      Fairfield County
                                                      CT

Saints
                                                      Southington
                                                      Hartford County
                                                      CT

Capital Lunch
                                                      New Britain
                                                      Hartford County
                                                      CT

Carolyn's Weenie Wagon
                                                      Seymour
                                                      New Haven County
                                                      CT

Windmill Restaurant
                                                      Stratford
                                                      Fairfield County
                                                      CT

Woody's
                                                      Hartford
                                                      Hartford County
                                                      CT

Johnny Ads
                                                      Old Saybrook
                                                      Middlesex County
                                                      CT

Super Duper Weenie
                                                      Fairfield
                                                      Fairfield County
                                                      CT

Swanky Franks
                                                      Norwalk
                                                      Fairfield County
                                                      CT

Rawleys Drive In
                                                      Fairfield
                                                      Fairfield County
                                                      CT

Top Dog
                                                      Portland
                                                      Delaware County
                                                      CT

Frankie's Hot Dogs
                                                      Waterbury
                                                      New Haven County
                                                      CT

Blackie's Hot Dog Stand
                                                      Cheshire
                                                      New Haven County
                                                      CT

Joey B's Famous Chili Hub
                                                      Cos Cob
                                                      Fairfield County
                                                      CT

Famous Uncle Al's Hot Dogs & Grille - Danbury
                                                      Danbury
                                                      Fairfield County
                                                      CT

Famous Uncle Al's Hot Dogs & Grille - West Haven
                                                      West Haven
                                                      New Haven County
                                                      CT

Al's Hot Dog Stand
                                                      Naugatuck
                                                      New Haven County
                                                      CT

Fred's Shanty
                                                      New London
                                                      New London County
                                                      CT

Yankee Doodle
                                                      New Haven
                                                      New Haven County
                                                      CT

Big Ed's
                                                      Danbury
                                                      Fairfield County
                                                      CT

Reye's Chicken & Hot Dogs
                                                      Hartford
                                                      Hartford County
                                                      CT

Botsford Drive In
                                                      Newtown
                                                      Fairfield County
                                                      CT

I don't know if they are open on Sunday
                                                      <message edited by John Sagi on Mon, 10/26/09 12:05 AM>

Dog Boss

• Total Posts: 206
                                                        • Location: Central Jersey, NJ
                                                        Re:New Jersey Hot Dogs Mon, 10/26/09 4:47 PM (permalink)
                                                        I posted this in the meet and greet section, maybe the right or wrong place, but.....................................................................

Since, I've been following the Jersey Hot Dog Tour, seems all trips are North East Side of the State, I see theres plenty of doggers from the the south side of the state, so, i ask, what's hot in dogs ? south of the Raritan River ? Monmouth, Ocean,Mercer, Burlington Counties ? Red Bank, Keansburg,Toms River,Atlantic City,Cape May,Ocean City,Atco,Trenton,Princeton,Middletown,Seaside,Belmar,Freehold and others............. some places have had mention, theres plenty of small mom and pop's, trucks and cart's. let's hear what's Hot in  South Jersey Dog's.

Maybe the next tour can head south and find some Gems in the rough.

Here it is......................................

leethebard

• Total Posts: 6080
                                                          Re:New Jersey Hot Dogs Mon, 10/26/09 5:46 PM (permalink)
                                                          Max's in Long Branch...Boardwalk Hot Dogs in Brick...Jo-Jo's in Toms River!

Michael Hoffman

• Total Posts: 17815
                                                            • Location: Gahanna, OH
                                                            Re:New Jersey Hot Dogs Mon, 10/26/09 7:41 PM (permalink)
                                                            The Doodle is no more.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: << < ..31323334353637383940.. > >> | Showing page 39 of 67, messages 1141 to 1170 of 1989

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 8 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com