New idea and would love your input

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
spud
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 273
RE: New idea and would love your input 2008/07/22 18:27:21 (permalink)
maybe my customers are more civilized than everybody else, Im just not having this big problem with the mess.

today was day 3 of selling these things and again I sold out in a hurry.

the plastic nacho trays are a definite way to go. wings fit in nice and dressing is in its own cup.

nuggets or strips would be a way to go but just isnt the same.

sure I am going thru a lot of paper towels but so far everyone is really enjoying them

spud

Foodbme
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10250
RE: New idea and would love your input 2008/07/22 18:54:26 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by spud

maybe my customers are more civilized than everybody else, Im just not having this big problem with the mess.

today was day 3 of selling these things and again I sold out in a hurry.

the plastic nacho trays are a definite way to go. wings fit in nice and dressing is in its own cup.

nuggets or strips would be a way to go but just isnt the same.

sure I am going thru a lot of paper towels but so far everyone is really enjoying them

spud

Sounds good, but are you making any money and is it taking anything away from your other products, in other words, are you just trading dollars or is it plus business at a good margin?
spud
Cheeseburger
RE: New idea and would love your input 2008/07/22 19:03:52 (permalink)
FoodBme,

I have a good regular bunch of customers I see most every day. They really like my food and are bringing new people to me to try the wings while they are getting their regular stuff again (CANT EAT WINGS EVERY DAY)but the new people are seeing what I offer (really my menu is way to big I think) and really liking the wings so far. maybe tomorrow they will get a cheesesteak or a couple of chili dogs. As long as they are happy and I can see them back things are GOOD.

My cost per order of wings including trays is about 2.50 for an order of 10. Im selling for 7.00 (a figure I pulled completely out of the air on day 1)

I am actually completely suprised by how well they are going over.

spud
Foodbme
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10250
RE: New idea and would love your input 2008/07/22 21:01:54 (permalink)
quote:

FoodBme,

I have a good regular bunch of customers I see most every day. They really like my food and are bringing new people to me to try the wings while they are getting their regular stuff again (CANT EAT WINGS EVERY DAY)but the new people are seeing what I offer (really my menu is way to big I think) and really liking the wings so far. maybe tomorrow they will get a cheesesteak or a couple of chili dogs. As long as they are happy and I can see them back things are GOOD.

My cost per order of wings including trays is about 2.50 for an order of 10. Im selling for 7.00 (a figure I pulled completely out of the air on day 1)

spud

Good for you Spud! Sounds like you are in a groove! Just shows you can make a buck if you think outside the box!
sizz
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1685
RE: New idea and would love your input 2008/07/22 21:29:47 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Foodbme

quote:

FoodBme,

spud

Good for you Spud! Sounds like you are in a groove! Just shows you can make a buck if you think outside the box!
Spuds old chicken wing guy I'm hearing all this good stuff about your marvelous chicken wing operation disproving all we naysayers here . So would you please give us the name of your food wagon and your exact location. ............. Town/city. street and time of your operation. I really want to see this every day complete sell out of your marvelous chicken wings.... I kid you not I really want to see this............ you may really be on to something new in the roach-coach industry.
spud
Cheeseburger
RE: New idea and would love your input 2008/07/22 22:08:49 (permalink)
Lazy Jakes Hot Dogs
Big Red and White step van with big logo on sides

Sebring/Avon Park fla

Monday to Friday 10 am to about 2-230

Various locations along US HWY 27 between Avon Park and Sebring.

COME HUNGRY
Speedymike
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 32
RE: New idea and would love your input 2013/06/23 20:39:34 (permalink)
Spud and Rollin, are you guys still in business?I like to try something like that.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1