New member.

Author
nobun
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 6
2008/08/14 15:02:05 (permalink)

New member.

Hi to all you hot dog eatin fools.

I some weird desire to open a hot dog restaurant / stand / cons session. I cant figure out which would be best. I'm completely ready to spend some money. Help me out, i do not wanna waste my cash ola

2 Replies Related Threads

WarToad
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1846
    RE: New member. 2008/08/14 15:52:38 (permalink)
    I would hesitate at entering a venture you're not highly opinionated and educated about. Not to be rude, but you'll be putting several thousand dollars into this. You need to have a very good idea of what you want, why you want it, and why it makes sense to you personally. Otherwise you'll just be throwing darts and losing money.

And "which would be best" is so open ended, you'll get so many answers you get no answer. If anyone even guesses to answer whatever the question was.

I highly encourage you to read over this thread. Lot of good questions, answers, and general info in here.

http://www.roadfood.com/Forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=28105
    nobun
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 6
    RE: New member. 2008/08/15 20:39:39 (permalink)
    I skimmed the article. pretty good. But I will post my idea's for a successful hot stand. I'm torn between a cart (trailer) or building. I will post in the professional forums. Being new here, that looks like the spot that this is discussed.

Thanks
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1