New resource

Author
jojobeans
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 137
2005/04/13 01:40:09 (permalink)

New resource

Here is a link (I hope I am aloud to post it here) for a new site that is being built. It is asking for input as well as content ideas. It is not in competition with any other sites including this one. It is a business resource for restaurant and event vendors. Take a look and leave your feed back for them.

Thank you for the feed back we have had over 114 responses were yes, 6 No, 22 not sure. We are good to go and the site is in development. I will post it when it is up and running.

4 Replies Related Threads

UncleVic
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6025
    RE: New resource 2005/04/13 05:13:08 (permalink)
    Hey Bob.. Is that your site you've been working on?

PS: Tried to sign up, I think thats what it wanted, but came back with the error " " censored word... ??? Oh well, it needs a little help there..

UncleVic
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6025
    RE: New resource 2005/04/16 20:37:44 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by jojobeans

quote:
    Originally posted by jojobeans

http://onsiteofficemasters.com/forums/Resource_Forum_for_Vendors/index.html
    Here is a link (I hope I am aloud to post it here) for a new site that is being built. It is asking for input as well as content ideas. It is not in competition with any other sites including this one. It is a business resource for restaurant and event vendors. Take a look and leave your feed back for them.

Hi Vic, The site is really from a training company (Onsite Office Masters) that had students submitting there registration for local training. I am just using the back end for the questionnaire as they do not use the domain or site any longer. The purpose is to see how much interest it stirs before investing in a non-profit project. There are 3 posts there now so I do not see any problem with the form. There is a "BAD WORD" list that prohibits posting of derogatory remarks and profanity. Give it another try, you should have no trouble.
    Thanks Bob

Ok, just checked it out again and it's ALIVE! ha ha.. Someone must have told the computer UncleVic is a "Bad Word"... Darn computers... They know everything..
    nvb
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 468
    RE: New resource 2005/04/16 20:41:35 (permalink)
    Ok, I'm having a problem here. Where's the resource? I see what is the beginning of a message board. Am I missing something?
    jojobeans
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 137
    RE: New resource 2005/10/27 12:20:58 (permalink)
    The link is no longer active. I did not want to invest the time and money to start up a new project. Any resources that anyone needs are here for the asking so why reinvent the wheel? I did however get a lot of feed back and for that I thank you all.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1