OOPS - Local Seafood Market Closed!!!

Author
CajunKing
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6360
2007/11/26 23:56:30 (permalink)

OOPS - Local Seafood Market Closed!!!

I got here to my dad's house i hopes of enjoying a great fresh steamed seafood dinner at (The arrested are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law)'s seafood market.

It seems the local purveyor of fresh seafood at (The arrested are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law)'s seafood market, was raided by several Local, County, State, and Federal branches of Law Enforcement, and (The arrested are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law) was taken away and is being charged with a list of violations several pages long.

If you are going to sell fresh seafood, you better make sure you get it LEGALLY or ...........

RIP (The arrested are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law)'s seafood market, you were good while you lasted.

(The above is a true story, unfortunately, they did have really good seafood)

5 Replies Related Threads

brittneal
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1265
    RE: OOPS - Local Seafood Market Closed!!! 2007/11/27 00:43:50 (permalink)
    What were they caught with? In Cincy a few yewrs back a nice seafood place was busted for serving striped bass. Guys were catching monster stripers out of the Ohio and selling them to restaraunts. The place that got caught was busted when the HD was in and checking the collers. They found a 39 pounder that hadnt been guttted yet, that tipped them off. You dont want to eat any large fish out of the Ohio due to toxins and bacteria.
    britt
    albinoni
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 149
    RE: OOPS - Local Seafood Market Closed!!! 2007/11/27 10:03:30 (permalink)
    Here in north central NJ, we recently lost one of the best and most reasonably priced seafood markets (Captain Fresh), which was always busy and had great turnover. Could not have been due to lack of business. I thought maybe it was a falling out among partners, but now this thread's got me thinking...
    HollyDolly
    • Total Posts : 1069
    RE: OOPS - Local Seafood Market Closed!!! 2007/11/27 14:34:35 (permalink)
    Well either they were selling illegal seafood or got busted by the INS .That was my first thought.Someone called INS about the help.
    Could be wrong however.
    divefl
    • Total Posts : 1671
    RE: OOPS - Local Seafood Market Closed!!! 2007/11/27 14:38:17 (permalink)
    If you clarify that all the alleged violations are only alleged, then you can freely print the name.
    CajunKing
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6360
    RE: OOPS - Local Seafood Market Closed!!! 2007/11/27 17:26:06 (permalink)
    HollyDolly - It was not INS that got him.

Somebody had to tip off FWC & the Fed's, about his exotic seafood, and OUT OF SEASON local seafood.

Oh Well another one bites the dust.

One of the local restuarant owners is going to try and rescue it with a quick turn around, and reopen.

Hopefully, some good will come of Kevin's misfortunes.

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1