We are roadies and we know good grub which we like to share with others. These are marked in order of DO NOT MISS EATING HERE to good options where there are but a few.
1. Whoa Nellie Deli in Lee Viniing, CA at the Flying A Rest Stop just off 395 on 120
2. Turquoise Room at La Posada Hotel, Winslow, AZ which is rated as the No 1 Resort restaurant for 3 daily meals in the entire country. This is a destination spot just to dine!
3. Brix in Flagstaff, AZ for really fine food in a charming old house.
4. Seasons in Albuquerque Old Town for upscale delicious food in modern setting
5. Church Street Cafe, Albuquerque Old Town for authentic New Mexican and not Mexican cuisiine
6. Joe and Angies in Holbrook for good chile stew but stay away from the tamales
7. Panamint Springs Resort in Death Valley for good hearty food with a zillion dollar view.
8. Golden Bull Cafe just outside Bakersfield enroute from 99 over to I5 for good Mexican and Greek food.