Papas Cream Eggs - Only in Cincinnati?

Author
Devildogs_Doll
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 4
2005/02/12 06:02:24 (permalink)

Papas Cream Eggs - Only in Cincinnati?

Being that I'm pregnant, all I think about these days is food...(thus I've joined a food forum). It doesn't help to be a couple thousand miles away from home in Cincinnati and stuck in California since the husband is in the Marine Corps. When cravings strike, it's become practically unbearable and lately, I'm craving Papas Cream Eggs.

I know they're manufactured in Northern Kentucky and they only sell them in the store a limited time around Easter. Does anyone know if they have some way to order these? They are the chocolate-covered eggs that usually contain a filling of opera cream, maple, cherry, etc. Anyone else ever find themselves stocking up on these seasonal favorites?

I found one site that claims to carry them ( www.cincinnati-to-you.com ) but I don't see them posted yet. I'm e-mailing the webmaster to see when and if they are becoming available, but was wondering if there was a website out there for the company that manufactures them that I have overlooked?

4 Replies Related Threads

Wallyum
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 627
    RE: Papas Cream Eggs - Only in Cincinnati? 2005/02/13 23:46:28 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Devildogs_Doll

Being that I'm pregnant, all I think about these days is food...(thus I've joined a food forum). It doesn't help to be a couple thousand miles away from home in Cincinnati and stuck in California since the husband is in the Marine Corps. When cravings strike, it's become practically unbearable and lately, I'm craving Papas Cream Eggs.

I know they're manufactured in Northern Kentucky and they only sell them in the store a limited time around Easter. Does anyone know if they have some way to order these? They are the chocolate-covered eggs that usually contain a filling of opera cream, maple, cherry, etc. Anyone else ever find themselves stocking up on these seasonal favorites?

I found one site that claims to carry them ( www.cincinnati-to-you.com ) but I don't see them posted yet. I'm e-mailing the webmaster to see when and if they are becoming available, but was wondering if there was a website out there for the company that manufactures them that I have overlooked?

I'm not a big candy fan, but I married one. I know my wife has a finger on the pulse of the candy nation here in the Greater Cincinnati area. She'll know.
    6star
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4388
    RE: Papas Cream Eggs - Only in Cincinnati? 2005/02/14 01:29:13 (permalink)
    I can't find any website, but here is their address and phone number:

Chris A Papas & Son Company Inc
    921 Baker Street
    Covington, KY 41011-2007
    (859) 431-0499
    Papas Candies
    cincy2u
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re:Papas Cream Eggs - Only in Cincinnati? 2011/03/10 21:29:43 (permalink)
    Papas Easter opera cream eggs are available February through Easter from (cincy2u). Papas opera cream eggs are made by Putmans in Northern Kentucky. Putmans are available all year long only from (cincy2u). Cincinnati's original online food store!
    post edited by cincy2u - 2011/03/10 21:35:27
    cincy2u
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re:Papas Cream Eggs - Only in Cincinnati? 2011/03/10 21:33:44 (permalink)
    Papas Easter opera cream eggs are available from February until Easter at cincy2u. Papas opera cream eggs are made by Putmans in Northern Kentucky. Putmans opera cream eggs are available year round only from cincy2u. Cincy2u is Cincinnati's original online food source!
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1