Park City, UT- where to eat?

Author
rockinrobin
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 3
2003/06/15 21:50:23 (permalink)

Park City, UT- where to eat?

I've been to Park City a couple of times. The restaurants don't seem to last there longer than a year. So I usually end up at the Claim Jumper, which has been around forever and serves decent food. Can anyone recommend a few restaurants there? Any kind of food is fine. I'd rather have a sit-down place for dinner as opposed to a deli-type place.

1 Reply Related Threads

MoBob
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 83
    RE: Park City, UT- where to eat? 2003/06/22 04:09:58 (permalink)
    "RockinRobin"

For Steak go to the GrubSteak on Sidewinder Drive in the Prospector Square area. Two level restaurant with an open kitchen. If you get the right seat you can watch them cook the food on big grills. Lots of fire and smoke.
    Baja Cantina has the best Mexican food in Park City. Its at the base of the moutain at the ski area. Best of all, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is right across from it for dessert.
    The restaurant at the Yarrow is not bad.
    You said you did not want deli but a good place for lunch is the Main Street Deli. They do have tables and a sit down menu. Great sandwiches and you can custom order.
    If you like cold brew with lunch try O'Shucks. It's a small bar with big buckets of peanuts and the best jukebox in town.
    As for most of the rest of Park City, they all went trendy for the Olympics. Not exactly Roadfood. I do not know how some of them survive when "Hollywood" is not in town. There are a couple of places on lower mainstreet that aren't too bad but like all the rest, are way overpriced.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1