Phantom Gourmet BBQ Beach Party-Boston June 18-22

Author
billyboy
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2392
2008/04/14 04:16:18 (permalink)

Phantom Gourmet BBQ Beach Party-Boston June 18-22

Once again, the pigtrip man is all over the BBQ happenings in the Northeast. I just read on his site that the Phantom Gourmet in Boston is hosting a BBQ party from June 18-22 at City Hall Plaza in Boston. It says this is the second annual party. Did anyone go last year? Any thoughts on it? I went to the website, www.phantomgourmetbbq.com and the whole ticketing system seemed a bit confusing to me. Has anyone heard of these pit masters and their reputations for making barbeque? Thanks!

1 Reply Related Threads

cecif
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1414
    RE: Phantom Gourmet BBQ Beach Party-Boston June 18-22 2008/04/18 22:03:38 (permalink)
    I went to something similar a few years ago (maybe more than a few??)... and it was good.

The one thing foodie on CHP that I have done a few times is the Scooper Bowl... lots and lots and lots of local ice cream.

The BEST food fundraiser though is a taster event that they hold at Avalon every year. I think it is for a homeless shelter? Great restaurants do samples, loads of them, and then they have dancing too... I gotta check that date!

p.s. Have heard of Firefly's but not tried it yet.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1