Pizza k in alparetta is the worst pizza ever made

Author
benp
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 3
2006/08/31 11:26:29 (permalink)

Pizza k in alparetta is the worst pizza ever made

Pizza K in alpharetta georgia is the absolute worst pizza place I have had the displeasure of ordering from.

They seemed to just take a can of tomato paste and put it on the dough and cook it, it was rubbery and tasteless and the wings were about the size of my thumb without even a hint of hot sauce even though there were ordered hot.

The guy who delivered them man I don't think he could buy a personality or know what to do with one if he had one.

Bottom line if you want something to throw at a cat or dog that is bothering you buy this cause I don't think an ant would eat this crap

8 Replies Related Threads

Michael Hoffman
    Double-chop Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 18700
    RE: Pizza k in alparetta is the worst pizza ever made 2006/08/31 12:50:23 (permalink)
    Let me see if I understand you. You ordered an apizza with wings, you recommend throwing it at small domestic animals, and you didn't like the person who delivered it. And this isn't a joke?
    UncleVic
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6025
    RE: Pizza k in alparetta is the worst pizza ever made 2006/08/31 12:53:20 (permalink)
    Jeezz.. Dont take it out on the driver, he's just the messenger.
    Mosca
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 2983
    RE: Pizza k in alparetta is the worst pizza ever made 2006/08/31 13:15:38 (permalink)
    You got it all wrong. You wanna tell the world? this post on a website (and the 50 others you probably made) will all vanish by tomorrow.

What you have to do is set up a web page and a blog, then go to forums and drive the traffic toward it. You then have to comment on how you've tried to get satisfaction from the management at Pizza K, but they repeatedly hang up on you as if you were some sort of crank caller.

Report frequently on your negotiations to get your money back, or at least a coupon for half off on your next order.

Eventually, if you're lucky, when someone Googles "pizza", somewhere on the first page will be "PIZZA K WORST PIZZA EVAR!!!111!", and soon after that Pizza K will close its doors and no one will be able to get pizza AT ALL in Alphretta, GA.

Tom
    roossy90
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6695
    RE: Pizza k in alparetta is the worst pizza ever made 2006/09/05 03:01:53 (permalink)
    sounds like an old friend trolling to me.....
    Oneiron339
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2075
    RE: Pizza k in alparetta is the worst pizza ever made 2006/09/05 07:32:08 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by roossy90

Nah, I don't think he's from this area. If you went to Pizza K in the first place, I'd be suspect of any choices you may make, unless you were extremely unfamiliar with the locale. If I'm unfamiliar with an area, I'd at least ask questions, or look in the phone book for roadfood places.
    benp
    Junior Burger
    RE: Pizza k in alparetta is the worst pizza ever made 2006/09/23 12:39:03 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

Let me see if I understand you. You ordered an apizza with wings, you recommend throwing it at small domestic animals, and you didn't like the person who delivered it. And this isn't a joke?

Ya I am sure if you threw the pizza or the wings at a pit bull it would run away once it tasted how bad it was
    benp
    Junior Burger
    RE: Pizza k in alparetta is the worst pizza ever made 2006/09/23 12:42:31 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Oneiron339

quote:
    Originally posted by roossy90

Nah, I don't think he's from this area. If you went to Pizza K in the first place, I'd be suspect of any choices you may make, unless you were extremely unfamiliar with the locale. If I'm unfamiliar with an area, I'd at least ask questions, or look in the phone book for roadfood places.

well I'll be sure an consult you when I feel like ordering some food, sounds like you got it all figured out when it comes to trying a new thing. How do I become like you ?
    Jaybomb
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 29
    RE: Pizza k in alparetta is the worst pizza ever made 2006/09/24 00:02:35 (permalink)
    practice, failure. practice.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1