Policy on restaurant reviews

Author
LizzieR
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 92
2003/11/07 20:39:24 (permalink)

Policy on restaurant reviews

About a month ago I submitted a fairly in-depth review of a seafood restaurant on Long Island. I followed all the procedures but did not have photos of the place. Is this a requirement? My review has not been posted. Has anyone had similar results? Does Michael have to check out each place and take photos? Bigelow's is a really great place and a perfect Roadfood selection. How come I didn't make the cut?

2 Replies Related Threads

Ashley Wilkes
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 80
    RE: Policy on restaurant reviews 2003/11/07 22:35:20 (permalink)
    LizzieR, yes, you need have to have photos submitted before they will put your review online. I had a review which included a photo of the outside of the restaurant, but didn't have any photos of the food. I was told I needed to include some food pictures before my review would be approved.

The person to discuss questions about your review is Stephen Rushmore. If you click "Contact Us" at the bottom of the Home page of the Roadfood web site, you can send a note to him with your questions about your review.
    LizzieR
    Hamburger
    • Total Posts : 92
    RE: Policy on restaurant reviews 2003/11/08 17:12:18 (permalink)
    Thanks, Ashley. I wish I had known that before I spent all that time filling out the form. They really should be more specific. All they asked was if I had any photos to submit.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1