RHODE ISLAND RESTAURANTS

Author
Cyndy Lou
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 4
2003/09/03 13:50:51 (permalink)

RHODE ISLAND RESTAURANTS

My daughter is moving to Northern RI with children and we would like to give her a gift certificate to a restaurant to use once they settle in. She is not much for fancy restaurants as she likes to dine out with the kids. Any suggestions ??? We have been to Wright Farm Restaurant a couple of times ... but was trying to think of something else that she would enjoy.

3 Replies Related Threads

KokomoJoe
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 265
    RE: RHODE ISLAND RESTAURANTS 2003/09/06 10:50:05 (permalink)
    Sorry no one has responded to your inquiry yet! Right now all I can think of is a very small chain called "Chelo's"!www.Chelos.com This is a family restaurant. Anyway I know there's one near the airport in Warwick RI but I think there's also one in Woonsocket! However your daughter must keep in mind that RI is tiny so Providence is near her as well as Worcester MA and points in between! Now...if she's interested in area between RI and MA via RTE 146 let me know and I'll come up w/ some stuff in Worcester.Worcester is about 20 min. (or less!) from (northern) RI border.Happy eating! KokomoJoe
    wanderingjew
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 7956
    RE: RHODE ISLAND RESTAURANTS 2003/09/06 11:14:55 (permalink)
    Another ok small chain in Rhode Island is Greggs Restaurant. www.greggsusa.com They have great pies and cakes, and also have very good fish n chips on fridays. They do have gift certificates which you might be able to purchase on line. Another good family style restaurant is located in Lincoln RI, called the Lodge Pub & Eatery.
    BarbPick
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 25
    RE: RHODE ISLAND RESTAURANTS 2003/09/14 23:03:40 (permalink)
    I went to Rhode Island for a police conference and there was a whole thread on great places to eat. Maybe someone who knows how to use this link,can find it. there was a great hot dog place mentioned something like New York System and we went to the south part of the state to Nordic Lodge, all you can eat Lobster. http://www.nordiclodge.com/
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1