The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Race Fans: Dinosaur BBQ at the Glen!

Cosmos

• Total Posts: 1448
Race Fans: Dinosaur BBQ at the Glen! Wed, 06/2/10 2:25 PM (permalink)
I ran into John Stage at the Syracuse Dino a few weeks ago and told him I saw Indy 500 winner and CART champion Bobby Rahal lunching at the Dino the week before. He was in town promoting his Legends of Motorsport historic racing series at Watkins Glen.

John then told me the Dino was going to have a concession stand at the Glen on three weekends this year. I have since found out they will be there for the IndyCar July 4th weekend, the Fingerlakes Wine Festival July16th weekend, and of course NASCAR in August.

I'll be working at the track for IndyCar but I have a dilemma..some of the flaggers have a weenie festial and I bring Liehs and Steigerwalds hotdogs for Saturday night...I'm hoping Dino will be serving Friday night. Either that or I'll see if I can hook-up with the crew and phone in a lunch order from a corner so I don't have to wait-in line on our lunch break.

Anyway...race and wine fans heading to the Glen this summer rejoice...there will be quality track food at the Glen at last!!!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com