Redtressed

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4 - Powered by APG vNext Trial
Author
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 18626
  • Joined: 2000/07/01 08:52:00
  • Location: Gahanna, OH
  • Status: online
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/13 12:23:45 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Sundancer7

I love raw oysters with hot sauce and crackers and a very cold beer. I am sure that Red would appreciate that at this very moment. Red, here is to you.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

I feel the same way about raw clams. Oh, how I wish I could eat raw oysters.
#61
tiki
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4140
  • Joined: 2003/07/07 18:31:00
  • Location: Rentiesville, OK
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/13 13:00:12 (permalink)
Isnt a little good news a windeful thing! Redtressed---i am NOT going to tell you to hurry back---you take your your own sweet time and STAY OUT HERE WITH US LONGER this time!!!
#62
lleechef
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 7012
  • Joined: 2003/03/22 23:42:00
  • Location: Gahanna, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/13 22:59:13 (permalink)
Red, Sistah,

Puhleese stay out of that danged hospital and quit havin them chest pains! If anything will scare you silly it'll be those hospital gowns. You won't have a heart attack but you'll freeze your buns off! Maybe you should be poofin your hair up more and wearin BIG joolery like Lone Star!

Again, prayers and wishes from the Last Frontier.
#63
scbuzz
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 844
  • Joined: 2003/03/07 08:23:00
  • Location: Sumter, SC
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 10:00:09 (permalink)
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Redtressed!!! Hurry back
#64
sugarlander
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 254
  • Joined: 2004/05/03 16:51:00
  • Location: Houston, TX
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 10:21:47 (permalink)
Best wishes from Texas.
Sugarlander
#65
DaveM
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 353
  • Joined: 2002/04/29 11:51:00
  • Location: North Chelmsford, MA
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 10:51:57 (permalink)
Just logged in for the first time in a couple of days.
Get well soon Janeen..we all know you have a big heart.
Dave and Heather M.
#66
Maynerd
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 256
  • Joined: 2003/04/10 22:21:00
  • Location: Dallas, TX
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 10:56:59 (permalink)
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
#67
Jennifer_4
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1511
  • Joined: 2000/09/19 04:01:00
  • Location: Fresno, CA
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 11:06:39 (permalink)
Just read this myself, this morning....Get well soon for pete's sake!
#68
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 18626
  • Joined: 2000/07/01 08:52:00
  • Location: Gahanna, OH
  • Status: online
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 11:06:41 (permalink)
I just spoke with Red. She's expecting to go home later today. Oh, and she's just as ornery as ever.
#69
alesrus
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 292
  • Joined: 2003/08/19 21:12:00
  • Location: Franklin, NJ
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 11:30:22 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

I just spoke with Red. She's expecting to go home later today. Oh, and she's just as ornery as ever.


Well at least the Dr's can get some rest.

Great news Welcome back Red.

Thank you Mr Hoffman for keeping us informed.
#70
tiki
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4140
  • Joined: 2003/07/07 18:31:00
  • Location: Rentiesville, OK
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 11:49:17 (permalink)
That what i wanted to hear!!! Thanks Michael for everything---and Red, you be good----well at least carefull--"good" might be a bit of a stretch!
#71
redtressed
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1017
  • Joined: 2001/05/10 19:50:00
  • Location: Morgantown, WV
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 19:25:53 (permalink)
Me be good......HA! Geeze folks, this is so nice, but embarrassing! I'm fine. I had a very insignificant heart attack, caused by a new blockage, as well as an old stent collapsed, so they added some new and replaced some old. Tests today showed no new damage, and that my heart is strong.........just cursed with congenitally narrow vessels.

The food sucked, as usual and it was good to come home and throw some Boars Head Hot dogs on the grill. I've recruited some new members for roadfood, I believe, by spending my time on my back in a fruitful manner and spreading the Gospel of Roadfood to all who had to be in my presence for more than a minute.

What was VERY neat today, is that they are using music therapy to calm the savage breasts of the Cardiac floor. A trio of a harp, a violin and a cello came in each room and asked if the patient would like to hear some selections. These players were from the WVU Symphony and lordy, it was wonderful having one's own private concert.

Donna.........I feel for ya girl. I still say the worst is laying around after the cath and having to go to the bathroom, and trying to do so without making a fool of one's self!

Again , thank y'all and it's good to be back around tales of palatable food!


Smoochies to all
Janeen
#72
Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 13521
  • Joined: 2001/07/18 14:10:00
  • Location: Knoxville, TN,
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 19:29:16 (permalink)
Red and Janeen:

I am so glad you are back.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN
#73
ConeyIslandLou
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 753
  • Joined: 2003/04/30 09:31:00
  • Location: Middletown, NY
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 19:43:30 (permalink)
YAY!
#74
chezkatie
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1329
  • Joined: 2001/06/24 11:08:00
  • Location: Baltimore and Florida,
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 19:54:04 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by redtressed

Me be good......HA! Geeze folks, this is so nice, but embarrassing! I'm fine. I had a very insignificant heart attack, caused by a new blockage, as well as an old stent collapsed, so they added some new and replaced some old. Tests today showed no new damage, and that my heart is strong.........just cursed with congenitally narrow vessels.

The food sucked, as usual and it was good to come home and throw some Boars Head Hot dogs on the grill. I've recruited some new members for roadfood, I believe, by spending my time on my back in a fruitful manner and spreading the Gospel of Roadfood to all who had to be in my presence for more than a minute.

What was VERY neat today, is that they are using music therapy to calm the savage breasts of the Cardiac floor. A trio of a harp, a violin and a cello came in each room and asked if the patient would like to hear some selections. These players were from the WVU Symphony and lordy, it was wonderful having one's own private concert.

Donna.........I feel for ya girl. I still say the worst is laying around after the cath and having to go to the bathroom, and trying to do so without making a fool of one's self!

Again , thank y'all and it's good to be back around tales of palatable food!


Smoochies to all
Janeen


You are one great gal. I love you to death.
#75
carlton pierre
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2500
  • Joined: 2004/07/12 17:17:00
  • Location: Knoxville, TN
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 19:54:46 (permalink)
Whew!! Congratulations and so glad you're home. There's no place like home!!
#76
nvb
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 468
  • Joined: 2004/12/05 15:18:00
  • Location: dfhbgmhmy, MN
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 19:57:59 (permalink)
Glad things went well.
#77
wanderingjew
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 7890
  • Joined: 2001/01/18 18:49:00
  • Location: East Greenwich/ Warwick, RI
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 20:27:54 (permalink)
I am so glad to have you back here!!!
#78
Donna Douglass
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 508
  • Joined: 2000/08/22 16:52:00
  • Location: Columbus, OH
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 20:32:46 (permalink)
So very glad you are home, Janeen, and that all went well for you. Nothing like your own bed, your own food, and especially, your own bathroom, is there?

Bless you.

Donna
#79
jlobough
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 94
  • Joined: 2003/07/22 17:09:00
  • Location: Ixonia/Oconomowoc, WI
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 21:31:21 (permalink)
Welcome back Red! Stay well.
#80
Bushie
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 2902
  • Joined: 2001/04/21 19:15:00
  • Location: Round Rock, TX
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 21:34:44 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

Here's the latest on Red: She's reportedly chasing docs all over the place, and that's likely the reason they're going to send her home.

It's solid advice that whenever Red's around, men need to keep their "package" firmly guarded. She's wiley, sexy, and very enticing. It takes a man with strong constitution to resist...
#81
dkp
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 57
  • Joined: 2002/02/20 17:52:00
  • Location: ,
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 21:58:24 (permalink)
Janeen, Great to hear you are home and doing well. Now, you need to come to New Mexico for some great New Mexican food. It's guaranteed to fix you up, and keep you running (Ha). Had heart surgery myself three years ago, and they darn near lost me. It's us ornery people who hang in there the best.
STAY WELL
#82
Spudnut
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 655
  • Joined: 2003/06/30 14:10:00
  • Location: New York, NY
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 22:03:52 (permalink)
Red:

"Insignificant heart attack?"

You ARE a tough broad, aren't you?

Welcome back.
#83
lamertz
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 290
  • Joined: 2003/06/21 23:30:00
  • Location: Key West, FL
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/14 23:24:46 (permalink)
Well!! Red and Donna,it is hard to keep a good woman down,now,isn't it?? You both take good care of yourselves-you are needed around here. Glad you are doing okay--here's to better health!!!!!!
#84
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 18626
  • Joined: 2000/07/01 08:52:00
  • Location: Gahanna, OH
  • Status: online
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/15 11:16:14 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Bushie

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Hoffman

Here's the latest on Red: She's reportedly chasing docs all over the place, and that's likely the reason they're going to send her home.

It's solid advice that whenever Red's around, men need to keep their "package" firmly guarded. She's wiley, sexy, and very enticing. It takes a man with strong constitution to resist...

I'll keep that in mind. She once threatened to come up here with chezkatie and take me to the Waffle House.
#85
cindyloo
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 123
  • Joined: 2008/12/17 22:57:04
  • Location: New York, NY
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/15 11:28:10 (permalink)
Welcome back, Janeen. Hopefully this will be your last hospital visit for a long time! Here's to good health...

Cindy

#86
redtressed
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1017
  • Joined: 2001/05/10 19:50:00
  • Location: Morgantown, WV
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/15 14:49:09 (permalink)
Bushie...........Bushie, Bushie, Bushie, Bushie......whatever am I to do with you. No staff members's packages were harmed by my stay, although Adam did threaten to nail one erstwhile resident in the "weenie " if he stuck me with another iv. As far as the rest of your supposition.........please keep taking those delightful mood enhancing vitamins you must be on!


Spudnut.........darlin' you have noooooooo idea. I chew nails for breakfast and spit 'em out for lunch.


Mr. Hoffman.....only if chezkatie wears her white Marilyn Monroe dress and performs.....

And thanks again to all of ya's!
#87
meowzart
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 773
  • Joined: 2001/03/28 17:31:00
  • Location: Laurel, MD
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/15 14:56:58 (permalink)

Right back at ya, Janeen!!

Now quit scaring us, will ya
#88
CheeseWit
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1394
  • Joined: 2003/04/10 18:23:00
  • Location: West Chester, PA
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/15 15:09:16 (permalink)
Now that you're home, thought I'd fill you in on what you missed.

There were some really inane postings, some attacks on fellow posters, requests for threads to be dropped, political discussions, and name-calling, and oh yes, there were some great posts, some great information shared, and some beautiful thoughts and prayers conveyed. Just another couple of typical days here on Roadfood.com!!!
#89
Sundancer7
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 13521
  • Joined: 2001/07/18 14:10:00
  • Location: Knoxville, TN,
  • Status: offline
RE: Redtressed 2005/03/15 17:05:25 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by CheeseWit

Now that you're home, thought I'd fill you in on what you missed.

There were some really inane postings, some attacks on fellow posters, requests for threads to be dropped, political discussions, and name-calling, and oh yes, there were some great posts, some great information shared, and some beautiful thoughts and prayers conveyed. Just another couple of typical days here on Roadfood.com!!!


Great recap Cheesewit

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN
#90
Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4 - Powered by APG vNext Trial
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1