Request > Mr. & Mrs. Stern...or Subscribers...

Author
Michael Anderson
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 16
2003/07/14 13:44:19 (permalink)

Request > Mr. & Mrs. Stern...or Subscribers...

...Need to know Name(s) of CD Artists for CD("WOOD") ... mentioned in the Article: "Nuts for the Northwest" - Gourmet Magazine (July) THANKS!

2 Replies Related Threads

Michael Stern
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1026
    RE: Request > Mr. & Mrs. Stern...or Subscribers... 2003/07/15 20:19:51 (permalink)
    I'm looking...
    Chumley
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 182
    RE: Request > Mr. & Mrs. Stern...or Subscribers... 2003/07/18 23:55:20 (permalink)
    Michael (Anderson), I might be able to help you. I'm not familiar with the article in Gourmet that you mention but I am familiar with a band called "Wood". There are actually several bands called "Wood" but the one I know is an Adult Alternative band that released an album on Columbia records a couple of years ago. They had some success with one track, "Stay You", that got a lot of play on AAA Radio and college stations. If you want to find out more about them, I would recommend searching the All Music Guide at http://www.allmusic.com. If you want to purchase a CD, AMG usually has a link to Barnes & Noble when a CD in their database is currently available. Good luck in your search. I hope this has been helpful to you.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1