Restaurant Online Marketing Survey

Author
growth
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 4
2014/01/24 01:44:34 (permalink)

Restaurant Online Marketing Survey

Hello restaurant owners and managers,

I am preparing to leave my full time job to launch a new company to help small and medium restaurants grow and sustain the competition from the big guys. This war can't be fought without your help and here I am begging you to share your problems and needs in a quick survey.

I just created this account so I am not even supposed to share the survey link in this thread. If this cause is of interest to this community of restauranteurs, someone should send me a private message so that I can send him/her the link to the survey which he/she can then share as a comment in this thread.

All big things started small. The difference is you!

6 Replies Related Threads

Foodbme
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 10324
    Re:Restaurant Online Marketing Survey 2014/01/24 02:20:19 (permalink)
    What is your background?
    growth
    Junior Burger
    Re:Restaurant Online Marketing Survey 2014/01/24 02:43:51 (permalink)
    Foodbme

What is your background?

I am a Senior Engineer, have built marketing and business solutions in a different industry. Looking to use the experience to the help this industry. Have been learning about this industry for about 6 months now.
    Foodbme
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 10324
    Re:Restaurant Online Marketing Survey 2014/01/24 12:24:23 (permalink)
    Just my opinion, but I would never hire a consultant that has no experience in the Segment I operate in.
    Granted, some skills are transferable but I want someone who's been there, done that----successfully-------in the restaurant business!
    post edited by Foodbme - 2014/01/24 12:25:38
    growth
    Junior Burger
    Re:Restaurant Online Marketing Survey 2014/01/24 12:56:50 (permalink)
    I am not planning to be a consultant. I am building a proven customer acquisition service along with tools to engage existing customers. The plan is to take complete control of your online marketing for a monthly fee and set restauranteurs free to do what they best: serve their customers.

We are piloting with a couple of restaurants starting March. The survey is to hear from more owners/managers to better serve them.

I appreciate your comments!

FriedClamFanatic
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1731
    Re:Restaurant Online Marketing Survey 2014/01/24 15:19:10 (permalink)
    Send it to me..but I will tell you, this site and many others, are littered with "wonderful ways to 'engage" customers" all of which aren't worth much.  What industry was this proven in?
    growth
    Junior Burger
    Re:Restaurant Online Marketing Survey 2014/01/24 16:11:53 (permalink)
    I totally agree that there is a lot of fluff in the market. I thought the industry was too crowded in the beginning but then realized that most of them were not providing any value to customers. This makes my job difficult in the beginning but once I can prove the value, there isn't much competition.

Also note that I am asking you questions to research the industry so that the product is based on the industry needs. I am sure not many come here to ask question but rather to ask for your money.

I have worked with online marketing for apartments. The strategy makes even more sense for restaurants.

Turns out I can not even PM anyone for 15 days. I am going to describe the link here. Please post it as a link as a comment,

Surveymonkey dot com slash s slash F3DKNFG
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1