The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Restaurant Owners - Please Read

Jeff87

• Total Posts: 1
Restaurant Owners - Please Read Mon, 01/16/12 2:23 AM (permalink)
Hi Guys,

Just a quick disclaimer, I'm not here selling or promoting my services.

I have been doing SEO for my own websites for a couple years now and I am starting a company that helps local businesses generate customers online, using multiple promotional strategies such as search engine, email marketing, mobile marketing, viral video marketing, and many more. Before I go out and start generating leads for myself, I really want to know my ideal customers from the inside out. And you small business owners, that rely on new customers every day as well as repeat business, are my target market. But what I want to know is what are the real issues that frustrate you the most in your business? What are your thoughts and beliefs towards online marketing? Can you name some of the problems that you consistently expoerience in your business? And more importantly, some the problems consistently experienced with any traditional forms of marketing and advertising you have used? How do you feel about the idea of marekting your business online?

I'm trying to get a feel for my customers' wants, beliefs, and desires to gain a deeper understanding of how my business can benefit them. Any feedback you can give me would be muchg appreciated. Thanks guys!

marqui

• Total Posts: 16
    Re:Restaurant Owners - Please Read Fri, 01/27/12 6:48 AM (permalink)
    Some businessmen are exaggerated about putting their business on Top but they forgot to sell their business in their local area.
    Advertised your business in your area( Local Directory Listing, Yellow Pages) there are free listing so you have to start on it first.

Thanks. I hope that helps you a bit.

crepeflipper

• Total Posts: 18
      Re:Restaurant Owners - Please Read Tue, 02/14/12 1:22 PM (permalink)
      If you want to help smallish food operations, you need to be in the social media biz.  Foursquare, Yelp, twitter,  fb, roadfood, microbloggers....urbanspoon, local google, Youtube...googlemaps, bing local...

is there an online  local food guide liike truxmap or streeteats in your clients area?

IMHO local food vendors are engaged in a conversation with their communities...

one of our local places uses constant contact to deliver specials to loyalty card owners...I have mixed feelings, are they driving new biz or just getting bargain hunters?  Personally I now wait for their email special rather than just go there for a bite whenever.  So their net income from me has decreased.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
        • No New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
        • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
        • Locked w/ New Messages
        • Locked w/o New Messages
        • Read Message
        • Post New Thread
        • Reply to message
        • Post New Poll
        • Submit Vote
        • Post reward post
        • Delete my own posts
        • Delete my own threads
        • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
        What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com