Restaurant Owners.....seriously....what gets under your skin the most, day to day?

Author
aych86
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
2014/02/07 17:09:42 (permalink)

Restaurant Owners.....seriously....what gets under your skin the most, day to day?

Hi

I'm a lover of food. It's also my job to get up every morning and help my handful of clients, who happen to be restaurant owners kick ass. By kicking ass I mean growing....sometimes that means putting together a great strategy that gets more people in the door, or just reflecting on the story of how the place became what it is today and letting that shine through in a campaign. My clients are Michael Jordan and I'm Scottie Pippen with the assist when they need to score, but sometimes getting the truth about what really concerns them can be difficult. I get some of the stuff but, even though we're on the same team, I don't expect any Dr. Phil moments where they just pour out their heart and soul to me. Yea, I know about the kids, the vacation they're planning, dreams of a summer home and a desire for another location or new concept....but the nitty gritty is what I yearn for. The reason it's important is because those inner challenges that are for the most part hidden from me is the real stuff that makes the entire operation "human." That our shortcomings, even in a business are the fuel we need to fill in the gaps.

So....since you guys are anonymous would any of you be willing to really tell a few things that keep you up at night? It can be financial, personal....it doesn't matter. I'm just curious and want the real challenges that come with your territory. If you'd be willing to take it a step further, how do you find yourself dealing with it now?

Thanks

1 Reply Related Threads

MetroplexJim
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4193
    Re:Restaurant Owners.....seriously....what gets under your skin the most, day to day? 2014/02/07 18:43:26 (permalink)
    In all the many forms it takes, employee theft.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1