Author
ElPato
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
Flagged as Spam (2)
2013/10/17 11:41:30 (permalink)

Restaurant website concept for owners or startups

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to get some thoughts on a new website I created catered to restaurants, its called The Restaurant Zone - www.therestaurantzone.com. I am interested to hear from owners or restaurant entrepreneurs what their thoughts are on this, and if they would use a site like this. I really value your thoughts here or any feedback you may have. Would this be useful for your restaurant? Would you change anything or add anything here?

On a brief side note, if you check out the site you can see that the site specializes in free & spam-free classified ads for restaurants. On the site it has postings for restaurant equipment, property, supplies, and then even events or happy hours. The goal of this site is create a marketplace or "zone" for restaurants to list different things for free! I'd like to be able to use any input to produce a great product for restaurants so any feedback from you is appreciated!!

Thanks!
Matt

post edited by ElPato - 2013/10/17 11:42:58

1 Reply Related Threads

MetroplexJim
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4195
    Re:Restaurant website concept for owners or startups 2013/10/17 12:31:53 (permalink)
    Is there such a thing as SpamTM made from duck?

------------

I'm not going to flag this as he may be a legit small businessman who isn't yet up to speed on the "no self-promotion" rule. 
    post edited by MetroplexJim - 2013/10/17 12:33:58
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1