Richmond Va Thai food

Author
jdg68
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 47
2003/05/25 20:33:46 (permalink)

Richmond Va Thai food

There is a great little Thai place here in Richmond called Thai Diner. It is in the Westland Shopping Center (has a big Saguaro cactus sign) on West Broad St. (US rte 250) between Glenside and Parham. It has great food at great prices, heat ranges up to Thai Hot, also including American Hot lol. Kind of (well very much) a hole-in-the-wall place but they have gained much popularity and are expanding. I am no means a Thai food expert but recommend it for good eats for anyone!

4 Replies Related Threads

buffetbuster
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 10400
    RE: Richmond Va Thai food 2006/08/15 14:53:29 (permalink)
    I once had a well above average Thai meal in Richmond at the bizarrely named Beauregard's Thai Room. If I remember correctly, the historic building it is located in had something to do with the name. I had the Green Curry Shrimp and my cousin had the Red Curry Beef, both of which were quite good. Being seated in a nice little courtyard and the waitresses wearing the traditional Thai costumes added to the experience. http://www.thairoom.com/main.htm
    jdg68
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 47
    RE: Richmond Va Thai food 2006/08/24 22:08:15 (permalink)
    I haven't posted here in quite some time...Beauregard's Thai Room is quite good in fact I was there last night and had squid which was nicely cooked. My friend had duck which was also well prepared. The courtyard really makes the meal.
    Earl of Sandwich
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 600
    RE: Richmond Va Thai food 2008/12/06 13:14:33 (permalink)
    A great place serving Thai, American Chinese ( Sweet & Sour), as well as authentic chinese( boar's ear, octopus) is the China Star in Glen Allen at 3423 Cox Road. Open 7 days a week.
    Wabbit
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 477
    RE: Richmond Va Thai food 2008/12/07 17:33:06 (permalink)
    Wow, I haven't thought of that place in a long time. When I lived in Richmond, that was my favorite place for Thai. The staff was really nice too.
    quote:
    Originally posted by jdg68

There is a great little Thai place here in Richmond called Thai Diner. It is in the Westland Shopping Center (has a big Saguaro cactus sign) on West Broad St. (US rte 250) between Glenside and Parham. It has great food at great prices, heat ranges up to Thai Hot, also including American Hot lol. Kind of (well very much) a hole-in-the-wall place but they have gained much popularity and are expanding. I am no means a Thai food expert but recommend it for good eats for anyone!

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1