The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Rick Sebak's Breakfast Special 2 on PBS December 25th, 8 PM

Holly Moore

Rick Sebak's Breakfast Special 2 on PBS December 25th, 8 PM Mon, 12/24/12 3:07 PM (permalink)
Rick Sebak's Breakfast Special 2 debuts tomorrow on most PBS stations.  From the PBS listing, some of the places featured, "Big Ed’s in Raleigh, North Carolina; Post Road Diner in Norwalk, Connecticut; and Square Cafe and Hot Metal Diner in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Go to the Big Island of Hawaii to learn about “loco moco,” pay tribute to Carman’s Country Kitchen in Philadelphia and, when in Wentworth by the Sea in New Hampshire, order lobster hash."

Rick Sebak also wrote, produced and narrated "The Hot Dog Show," "Sandwiches that You Will Like," "The Ice Cream Show" and, of course, Breakfast Special 1.
<message edited by Holly Moore on Mon, 12/24/12 3:09 PM>

wanderingjew

• Total Posts: 7382
    • Roadfood Insider
    Re:Rick Sebak's Breakfast Special 2 on PBS December 25th, 8 PM Mon, 12/24/12 3:36 PM (permalink)
    I've been to the Post Road Diner in Norwalk, many times, never had breakfast there. Should be an interesting show.

buffetbuster

Re:Rick Sebak's Breakfast Special 2 on PBS December 25th, 8 PM Tue, 12/25/12 10:53 PM (permalink)
      I forgot to watch this tonight, despite the fact that I have been to several of the restaurants in the show.  Hopefully, they will replay it again soon.

ScreamingChicken

• Total Posts: 4712
        Re:Rick Sebak's Breakfast Special 2 on PBS December 25th, 8 PM Wed, 12/26/12 9:16 AM (permalink)
        BB, my local PBS station is airing it tonight at 11pm CST.  I hope I remember to set the VCR!

buffetbuster

Re:Rick Sebak's Breakfast Special 2 on PBS December 25th, 8 PM Wed, 12/26/12 9:34 AM (permalink)
          Thanks SC, I will check my affiliate, too.

Tumbleweed365

• Total Posts: 178
            Re:Rick Sebak's Breakfast Special 2 on PBS December 25th, 8 PM Wed, 12/26/12 11:19 AM (permalink)
            I saw it last night, excellent show.

jm199

• Total Posts: 215
              Re:Rick Sebak's Breakfast Special 2 on PBS December 25th, 8 PM Sun, 01/6/13 3:25 PM (permalink)

Another good show by Rick Sebak. Sad to hear that Carmen's in Philadelphia closed last month. It was always an adventure to eat there. Alligator for breakfast? You betcha!!!!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                • No New Messages
                • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                • Locked w/ New Messages
                • Locked w/o New Messages
                • Read Message
                • Post New Thread
                • Reply to message
                • Post New Poll
                • Submit Vote
                • Post reward post
                • Delete my own posts
                • Delete my own threads
                • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com