Hot!Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 8 (finale) updated 8/24

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 7 - Powered by APG vNext Trial
Author
ellen4641
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3531
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/25 21:04:31 (permalink)
mar52

It's all in the way you look at things.

I see a beautifully colored apple!  
And it looks cute with the bite taken out of it..
I like pics that show some character...   all too often we see perfectly looking "STAGED" plates of restaurant food in magazines.... (too perfect sometimes)

wanderingjew
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 7896
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/25 21:31:51 (permalink)
Al

I've heard of postum, but I think it falls in the same category as lutefisk and snail salad. Regional oddities I just simply have no desire to try.

Nancy and Greymo

Utah Scones are indeed a variation of fried dough. You won't find cinnamon on the scones in Utah, but you will (as you can tell) find lots of butter and honey in the case of the scone at Sills, this is truly a scone on steroids, denser than the elephant ears I used to enjoy at the various festivals in Seattle, I'm assuming they're popular in the upper midwest too , how on earth they made their way to the Seattle area from there  is beyond me (thankfully the accents never did! )

Davydd and Zataar

I checked out pork chop john's 11 years ago on a lunch stop over in butte when I went on a cross country trip from Pittsburgh to Seattle . It reminded me of a fried "porkburger" and obviously didn't leave a lasting impression on me or I would have returned.

Epilogue  footnotes and final thoughts

Scenic Beauty

Overall my favorites:

The Payette River area north of Boise
Estes Park Colorado
The I70 stretch through Utah into Colorado
but my overall favorite
Lake Tahoe

disappointments

The Weather

Seering Hot in Boise
Cold in Casper and Billings
Stormy in Denver and Salt Lake
Luckily for the most part there were no real "washouts"
and no rainouts baseball wise.

Roadfood Disappointments

1- Chubbys Denver CO- gel like green chili with lots of heat and no
flavor

2- Red Lodge Cafe Red Lodge MT- bland buffalo chili, frozen sweet potato fries and dissapointing peach pie

3- La Fiesta  Denver CO-bland, blah and tasteless!

Best Service:
There is no doubt in my mind that  Epi's in Meridian ID is the winner
hands down.  The owner and her staff are very warm and make you feel very welcome.
The service was absolutely impeccable.

Worst Service:
Sadly, it was The Star Hotel in Elko NV
I understand the place was packed, but they could have been more realistic with the estimated wait time and the fact that others who were seated after me were served before hand is inexcusable. Having to flag down the owner to get served was unnecessary.

(ironically the best and worst service were at Basque Restaurants)

ROADFOOD that made me go "WOW!!"

1- Alaskan Reindeer Sausage at Biker Jim's Gourmet Dogs- Denver CO

2-  Buffalo Burger at the Buffalo Rose Saloon- Golden CO

3-  Southwest Osso Buco at Table Mountain Grill and Cantina- Golden CO

4- Cinnamon Cookie Dough Ice Cream at Hopscotch- Idaho Springs, CO

5- Ribeye and Potato Cake at Jake's- Billings , MT

6- Beef Burger at The Stockman Bar- Livingston MT

7- Beef Burger at the Sport- Livingston MT- (this really made me go wow)

8- Tongue and Croquetas at Gernika - Boise ID

9-  Lamb Chops at the Santa Fe Hotel- Reno NV

10-  Scone and SOS on Hashbrowns at Sill's Cafe- Layton UT

11-  Wowie Cowie Ice Cream at Java Cow- Park City UT

12- Green Chili at Brewery Bar II- Denver CO

-
final final thoughts

The trip is the perfect model of why it sometimes pays to "plan ahead" instead of "go with the flow" especially when traveling to a part of the country where you may not head back to for a very very long time.  Other than the Park City Museum, I didn't get "Travelin Manned" at all, besides, I'll let you all in on a little secret, I'm not the only roadfooder who "plans in advance" I know Buffetbuster does too!

That's about it

See y'all in Buffalo in a few weeks!
post edited by wanderingjew - 2009/08/26 18:48:22
ScreamingChicken
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 5143
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 09:26:11 (permalink)
Outstanding, WJ!  I can only echo the superlatives of the others...

But this report isn't complete until we see the before-and-after shots of your bathroom remodel.  As great as the food, scenery, and photos are a truly spectacular find is a contractor who can get the job done right and on time...

Brad
mayor al
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 15303
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 10:23:56 (permalink)
Dale,

I think you need to try some Postum! it is sold nationwide. We have it here in all our Kroger markets, usually stocked in the instant coffee shelf. Looks like a bottle of instant coffee (blue/white label). More a cultural specialty than a geographic one! Think of it as an 'LDS Kosher beverage'  !

I too enjoyed your report.
mr chips
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4727
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 10:24:18 (permalink)
This report got better and better each time I read it. Thanks for sharing your travels with us.
wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 18:30:38 (permalink)
Al,

Tell ya what, If I happen to come upon it, I might consider it, but I still refuse to try Lutefisk or Snail Salad.

Brad,

The bathroom renovations turned out perfect. Even better than I expected, everything was gutted except the tub, everything was replaced, and I mean everything, even the light switch

I may have some photos of the "before" on my cell phone, when I was trying to color coordinate everything, however,

From an "independent" perspective Travelin Man and Buffetbuster can comment on the "before" since they visited in July a week or so before the renovations started and Ayersian can comment on the after since they stopped by a couple of weeks ago when the renovations were about 95% complete.

Fyi, I will be adding some additional stuff to my epilogue and footnotes, I kinda did it in a rush yesterday.

1bbqboy
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4634
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 18:32:58 (permalink)
wanderingjew

Al,

Tell ya what, If I happen to come upon it, I might consider it, but I still refuse to try Lutefisk or Snail Salad.

Brad,

The bathroom renovations turned out perfect. Even better than I expected, everything was gutted except the tub, everything was replaced, and I mean everything, even the light switch

I may have some photos of the "before" on my cell phone, when I was trying to color coordinate everything, however,

From an "independent" perspective Travelin Man and Buffetbuster can comment on the "before" since they visited in July a week or so before the renovations started and Ayersian can comment on the after since they stopped by a couple of weeks ago when the renovations were about 95% complete.

Fyi, I will be adding some additional stuff to my epilogue and footnotes, I kinda did it in a rush yesterday.

as long as it isn't about bathrooms.
wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 18:50:18 (permalink)
bill voss

wanderingjew

Al,

Brad,

as long as it isn't about bathrooms.

Ahh, speaking of renovations I was wondering  how Mr. Voss was doing!

saps
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1563
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 19:01:23 (permalink)
I think I have it straight:

Alaskan reindeer sausage is "regionally appropriate" in Denver.

If you put the word "Southwest" in front of osso buco, it becomes "regionally appropriate"

And of course, chops from the lambs of Reno are known around the world.

I had osso buco ravioli in New England a couple of weeks ago.  Don't know if it was regionally appropriate, but they were damn good.
wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 19:21:28 (permalink)
saps

If you put the word "Southwest" in front of osso buco, it becomes "regionally appropriate"

I had osso buco ravioli in New England a couple of weeks ago.  Don't know if it was regionally appropriate, but they were damn good.

I'm not sure what the premise of your comment was, but it almost seems like you're criticizing or poking fun (in an obnoxious way) at how I approach 'roadfood"

I don't hear you criticizing others who only eat burgers, beef ribs, wings and tuna subs no matter where that person goes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I frankly find it extremely comical but hey I'm only one person and that's my opinion.

Or what about the person who requests recommendations for hot dogs in Charlotte, well because that's all they're interested in eating there?

Or what about the person who will travel and only consider eating at a restaurant that is only on the roafood website or in the roadfood book or might deviate and try something listed in another "roadfood oriented" book such as the "hamburger america book"?

Or what about the person who has to find a a breaded pork tenderloin in each and every state?

Do you mock them too? I don't (except maybe my first example)

You have to give credit where credit is do, because I at least  try to replicate the regionality that the Sterns did in their roadfood books PRIOR TO THE WEBSITE and do my own research in seeking "regional restaurants" a concept which to me seems that others have abandoned - and again I'm simply stating a fact, not an opinion.

There's a good reason why I refer to "pre website" roadfood, some may think that my thoughts are opinions, but my mind will not change and I will always be convinced that I'm stating fact.

Oh and to answer your questions

"game" is regionally appropriate in Colorado

if you go onto the "Table Mountain Inn" website, you will see that the Southwest Osso Buco dish is comprised of "southwestern ingredients" it actually used to have a native american name, but they changed it because it was too difficult to pronounce.

and yes, lamb chops (and lamb in general)  are almost always traditionally served at a basque meal.

post edited by wanderingjew - 2009/08/26 19:29:26
mar52
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 8067
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 19:29:18 (permalink)
I don't hear you criticizing others who only eat burgers, beef ribs, wings and tuna subs no matter where that person goes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Dale, why do you keep making inuendos about Ellen's posts?

You're doing the same things others are doing to you.

Everyone.... let's play nice!

wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 19:33:25 (permalink)
mar52

I don't hear you criticizing others who only eat burgers, beef ribs, wings and tuna subs no matter where that person goes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Mar,

Ellen is one of many examples" I'm not "picking on her" or pointing the finger at her specifically, , I'm also picking on benzee, buffetbuster and davydd too and note that we all have our quirks.

Another example is at least I don't go out of my way to make a stop at a roadfood restaurant  that's already closed for the day.

We all have our quirks!
post edited by wanderingjew - 2009/08/26 19:35:35
mar52
Sirloin
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 19:33:39 (permalink)
One other thing, Dale.

I enjoyed all of your pictures and your report.

You do a great job.
mar52
Sirloin
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 19:34:22 (permalink)
Love your last example!

I always thought they knew he was coming.
wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 19:34:44 (permalink)
mar52

One other thing, Dale.

I enjoyed all of your pictures and your report.

You do a great job.

Thank you. 

Buffalo Tarheel
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 503
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/26 19:39:43 (permalink)
A belated thanks for a well-organized trip report that is an inspiration for stretching food choice boundaries.  Looking forward to seeing you and many more in Buffalo in a few weeks.
saps
  • Total Posts : 1563
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 01:50:29 (permalink)
wanderingjew

saps

I'm not sure what the premise of your comment was, but it almost seems like you're criticizing or poking fun (in an obnoxious way) at how I approach 'roadfood"

I don't hear you criticizing others who only eat burgers, beef ribs, wings and tuna subs no matter where that person goes over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I frankly find it extremely comical but hey I'm only one person and that's my opinion.

Or what about the person who requests recommendations for hot dogs in Charlotte, well because that's all they're interested in eating there?

Or what about the person who will travel and only consider eating at a restaurant that is only on the roafood website or in the roadfood book or might deviate and try something listed in another "roadfood oriented" book such as the "hamburger america book"?

Or what about the person who has to find a a breaded pork tenderloin in each and every state?

You have to give credit where credit is do, because I at least  try to replicate the regionality that the Sterns did in their roadfood books PRIOR TO THE WEBSITE and do my own research in seeking "regional restaurants" a concept which to me seems that others have abandoned - and again I'm simply stating a fact, not an opinion.

There's a good reason why I refer to "pre website" roadfood, some may think that my thoughts are opinions, but my mind will not change and I will always be convinced that I'm stating fact.

if you go onto the "Table Mountain Inn" website, you will see that the Southwest Osso Buco dish is comprised of "southwestern ingredients" it actually used to have a native american name, but they changed it because it was too difficult to pronounce.

and yes, lamb chops (and lamb in general)  are almost always traditionally served at a basque meal.

First, I think that your trip reports are outstanding.  The fact that you do your own research and make new discoveries can only enhance this site and is probably fun for you as well.  You obviously have a passion for it.

I also think that you are really arrogant about it.  Presenting your own opinions as facts, and talking about how you only go to "regionally appropriate" gets obnoxious after a while.  We realize that you're dedicated to going to places that serve regional dishes.  There are those who don't have the time or the passion to do what you do.  Some people that use this site purely use it for reference.  Personally, I try to mix it up, but since a lot of my "Roadfood" experiences occur on business trips, I'd rather go with a known quantity than missing on a meal.

So I laud you for your efforts and your contributions in your travels.  You don't need to break your arm patting yourself on the back.  And if you're going to talk about how "regionally appropriate" you are and carry strong opinions, you're putting yourself under a microscope, so you absolutely should expect to be criticized when you wander off of the path.
Greymo
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3737
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 08:52:17 (permalink)
mar52

Love your last example!

I always thought they knew he was coming.

Mar52, I thought that I was the only one that realized that they did know he was coming and got the "Closed" sign  ready!

post edited by Greymo - 2009/08/27 09:09:19
wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 09:14:44 (permalink)
saps

wanderingjew

saps

First, I think that your trip reports are outstanding.  The fact that you do your own research and make new discoveries can only enhance this site and is probably fun for you as well.  You obviously have a passion for it.

Thank you

saps
I also think that you are really arrogant about it.  Presenting your own opinions as facts,

But I am stating "fact". I could hand out copies of the old pre website  roadfood food books to 10 people with a high school education and have gotten at least a grade of "C" or better in reading comprehension  who have never even heard of the Sterns or cared about roadfood and ask what the book is about and I can assure you that at least 9 out of 10 more than likely 10 out of 10 given choices of
A. Fast Food
B. Diners Drive Inns and Dives
C. High End Food
D. Regional Food
Will pick "D" Regional Food. 

however if they were to review the website or the post website books, would more likely pick
"B"  "Diners Drive Ins and Dives.

Perhaps you  (and most others) on the forum have never read the pre website books so you don't have an appreciation of my position.

saps
and talking about how you only go to "regionally appropriate" gets obnoxious after a while. 

Using that premises it seems you're saying that the Stern's are obnoxious too. And if you think it's obnoxious, which I don't think it is.. then eating the same stuff over and over again, or only eating hot dogs or breaded pork tenderloins are obnoxious too (and they aren't)
I don't criticize other tourists for eating Mexican food in Connecticut or Pizza in Arizona
and I certainly don't think I should be criticized for what I prefer to do (whether I talk about it or do it)

saps
We realize that you're dedicated to going to places that serve regional dishes.  There are those who don't have the time or the passion to do what you do.  Some people that use this site purely use it for reference.  Personally, I try to mix it up, but since a lot of my "Roadfood" experiences occur on business trips, I'd rather go with a known quantity than missing on a meal.

So I laud you for your efforts and your contributions in your travels.  You don't need to break your arm patting yourself on the back.  And if you're going to talk about how "regionally appropriate" you are and carry strong opinions, you're putting yourself under a microscope, so you absolutely should expect to be criticized when you wander off of the path.

What path was I wandering off of? I am the "wanderingjew" I wander everywhere!
post edited by wanderingjew - 2009/08/27 09:20:57
Greymo
Filet Mignon
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 09:15:59 (permalink)
joerogo
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4541
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 13:33:12 (permalink)
wanderingjew

mar52

Mar,

Ellen is one of many examples" I'm not "picking on her" or pointing the finger at her specifically, , I'm also picking on benzee, buffetbuster and davydd too and note that we all have our quirks.

Another example is at least I don't go out of my way to make a stop at a roadfood restaurant  that's already closed for the day.

We all have our quirks!

I don't have any quirks.

Bruce Bilmes and Susan Boyle
  • Total Posts : 1350
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 14:14:45 (permalink)
wanderingjew But I am stating "fact". I could hand out copies of the old pre website  roadfood food books to 10 people with a high school education and have gotten at least a grade of "C" or better in reading comprehension  who have never even heard of the Sterns or cared about roadfood and ask what the book is about and I can assure you that at least 9 out of 10 more than likely 10 out of 10 given choices of
A. Fast Food
C. High End Food
D. Regional Food

however if they were to review the website or the post website books, would more likely pick

That is an opinion, not a fact.

And, it's an opinion that many people (including me) totally, completely disagree with.  You are, of course, entitled to your own opinion, but it IS opinion, not fact.
wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 14:36:30 (permalink)
Bruce Bilmes and Sue Boyle

wanderingjew But I am stating "fact". I could hand out copies of the old pre website  roadfood food books to 10 people with a high school education and have gotten at least a grade of "C" or better in reading comprehension  who have never even heard of the Sterns or cared about roadfood and ask what the book is about and I can assure you that at least 9 out of 10 more than likely 10 out of 10 given choices of
A. Fast Food
C. High End Food
D. Regional Food

That is an opinion, not a fact.

And, it's an opinion that many people (including me) totally, completely disagree with.  You are, of course, entitled to your own opinion, but it IS opinion, not fact.

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce,

Your comment remind me of the that scene in the Wizard Of Oz "ignore the man behind the curtain"    

(me being the man behind the curtain)
this is very much a FACT
and not an opinion.
Here's a fact,
Ayersian (Chris) told me that he had a conversation with Michael about this, and Michael concrurred that those "pre website" restaurants have gone out of business and were not being replaced, therefore he's devoted more of his attention to those other roadfood stops.
You yourself in a prior thread even admitted this (I'm sure I can find it too).  I guess I'm trying to  show that yes, these older style restaurants are not being replaced as frequently as they used to, but there are being replaced and many are worthy of our attention, but if we ignore them in lieu of other places, then they really will "fall by the wayside" 

BTW, The Sterns themselves have specifically referred to their earlier roadfood books "as a book about regional food" it's in their my friend.
That's a fact

Greymo
Filet Mignon
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 14:55:14 (permalink)
The back cover of my Roadfood   (1977)  makes this statement.

Hunger struck of the highway?  No need to settle for plastic food.  A copy of ROADFOOD by Jane and Michael Stern will clue you in to the  best of America's down home  regional cuisine...................
wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 15:01:32 (permalink)
Greymo

The back cover of my Roadfood   (1977)  makes this statement.

Hunger struck of the highway?  No need to settle for plastic food.  A copy of ROADFOOD by Jane and Michael Stern will clue you in to the  best of America's down home  regional cuisine...................

and although I'll admit I'm paraphrasing since I'm not at home, I have what I believe is a 1987 editition of "Roadfood and Goodfood" and the Sterns wrote in one chapter "no book about regional cuisine is complete without the inclusion of a Southern California Vegetarian restaurant".

Well, by golly, where have those Southern California Vegetarian restaurant reviews been lately?
post edited by wanderingjew - 2009/08/27 15:06:21
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 15:15:04 (permalink)
You're dancing, wanderingjew.  Your "evidence" is not evidence.
Nancypalooza
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3778
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 15:19:44 (permalink)
Yeah, Dale, I will wade back into this subject to suggest a couple of things:

Have you ever considered that Roadfood type establishments are themselves going away from regional specialties and towards more 'American canon' diner type menus because of the homogenization of what the consumer, in particular the traveling consumer, expects and their need to compete with completely homogenized menus like those at Applebee's?  So maybe the trend from one to the other over the last thirty years has less to do with a conspiracy hatched in the smoke-filled chambers of the Roadfood editorial bunker and more to do with how restaurant owners perceive their own businesses?

Also, when you start to insist on interpretations of conversations and website content as 'fact' you have left the reality-based world just as surely as those folks at the health care forums have.

I also had no idea there were that many Basque restaurants in the world, let alone the American West, and you did a very good job of covering them.
wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 15:40:01 (permalink)
Nancypalooza

Yeah, Dale, I will wade back into this subject to suggest a couple of things:

Have you ever considered that Roadfood type establishments are themselves going away from regional specialties and towards more 'American canon' diner type menus because of the homogenization of what the consumer, in particular the traveling consumer, expects and their need to compete with completely homogenized menus like those at Applebee's?  So maybe the trend from one to the other over the last thirty years has less to do with a conspiracy hatched in the smoke-filled chambers of the Roadfood editorial bunker and more to do with how restaurant owners perceive their own businesses?

Also, when you start to insist on interpretations of conversations and website content as 'fact' you have left the reality-based world just as surely as those folks at the health care forums have.

I also had no idea there were that many Basque restaurants in the world, let alone the American West, and you did a very good job of covering them.

Ok, ok, first of all (to Bruce) I'm not dancing, I don't really know how to dance.

2nd of all I know the conversation I had with Chris "to quote Bruce from a prior thread "I was dere"

3rd of all, the issue isn't about the homogenization of these restaurants, we've discussed that previously (and beat it with a dead horse too) I'm just saying that there is a difference

4th of all, and this is the biggest.  There are many topics on Roadfood, many of which I dare not to venture in not necessarily because I'm not interested, but because I don't know enough to make an assessment, formulate an opinion or express a fact.  For example I don't know if  brisket smokes better with hickory or oak, or if grass fed or corn fed beef is better,  but at least (and this is directed at everyone and not you specifically Nancy) give credit where credit is do and say , "you know, he might be right"

and 5th of all- Thank you!

zataar
  • Total Posts : 1440
Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 16:03:30 (permalink)
Nancypalooza

I haven't eaten at as many Basque places as WJ, but the ones I have been to were all wonderful and all very different.  There were, of course, similarities in the Basque dishes being served, but we could tell someone different and individual was in each kitchen.  

WJ's overview of the Basque places was terrific.

Re:Rocky Mountain Highs and Big Skies 2009 Part 6 updated 8/21 2009/08/27 16:52:05 (permalink)
wanderingjew 2nd of all I know the conversation I had with Chris "to quote Bruce from a prior thread "I was dere"

It's your interpretation of Chris' interpretation of a conversation he had with Michael.  Hardly first-hand evidence.
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 7 - Powered by APG vNext Trial
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1