Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
billyboy
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2395
2010/07/14 00:58:28 (permalink)

Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY

In the past 8 months, I've been trying to eat in a way that is better for my body and health while also fitting in Roadfooding from time to time.  I do still chow down more than I should, but I'm attempting on finding a balance that works for me and one that I feel good about.  A step in that direction is exercising on a more consistent basis.  One of my goals for 2010 (and a goal I have had for some time) was to run the Boilermaker 15K (9.3 mi.) Road Race in Utica, NY.  I went to Utica College and this race has always been a big part of living in this area.  My friend, college roommate and occasional co-star of my Roadfood reports, Doug has been coaching me since last December and we agreed to run the race together.  

On Friday July 9th, with his wife and my girlfriend along for the ride, we made our way to Wallkill, NY (home of Borden Dairy and Elsie the Cow) for the wedding of our friends Natalie and Eben.  A beautiful outdoor ceremony at Lippincott Manor and some great food (roast beef, roasted sweet, yellow and purple potatoes, a chocolate fountain and a S'mores station just to name a few).  Sorry, no food pics from the wedding!

We made our way into Utica to pick up our race packets and runner's bibs and passed by the National Long Distance Running Hall of Fame on Genesee Street.  Seeing the countdown made me a bit nervous as this was my first Boilermaker and the furthest I have ever run at one time.  Oh man!  This is for real!

Puma had a tent selling sneakers, t-shirts, shorts and other running gear.

I ended up getting a t-shirt and a pair of running shorts.  I think this was the first time I had ever changed clothes in a storage container!

We were looking for headbands to wear during the race to keep the sweat out of our eyes and when I spied this one, it just had "Roadfood" (and my name) written all over it! Turns out the maker of these is based out of Lewiston, ME so whoopie pies were just a natural choice!

We found this one for a running buddy of ours!

My first Boilermaker bib!  I've talked about running this since 2003.

Rest assured folks, there are actually food photos in this report!

As we made our way to the Masonic Lodge on Bleecker Street for the Boilermaker Expo, we passed these two local tomato pie places.  I've had the pie from Roma Sausage & Deli before and it is fantastic.  I was hoping to stop by and say hi to my friend Paul who works there, but by the time we had left the Expo, Roma was closed for the day.  

We didn't have time to stop in to Napoli's Italian Bakery & Deli as we decided to drive the race course to get a feel for what was in store the next morning.  They did get voted "Best Tomato Pie in Utica" this year, so I think a return visit to CNY is in order.

Doug had mentioned the idea of engaging ion some carb loading for the race at a favorite pizza place of his when he used to work in the area.  When he said Joe's Pizza in Whitesboro, my ears pricked up as I knew it was a place that fellow RFers euclid and ynotryme had touted to me before.  

Going 46 years strong.  I'm not sure why the "zz" are backwards, but no matter...

Getting a whole tomato pie here must be ordered in advance, but they had slices available so we grabbed a bunch of them as an appetizer to our hot pie.  Now, THESE are a taste of home!  The girls liked them, but thy totally brought Doug and I back to our childhoods.  Chewy dough, bright tomato sauce and a sprinkling of parmesan (or perhaps romano cheese?) and it is the perfect snack.  I've downed half a pie in my day in one sitting and not felt any guilt as it was so good.  This was my first time at Joe's and I can highly recommend it.

Mmmmm...!!

We all split a mozzarella and mushroom pie.  A couple of things to note about Joe's:  they only make rectangular pies (although I don't know if I would call them Sicilian) and the crusts are pre-baked shells that they make themselves.  This was similar to the tomato pie with three exceptions: this is served hot, has mozzarella and per Doug's wife's request, they baked it until the crust was extra crispy, a bold and wise move.  I'm not sure if the mushrooms were canned or fresh but they were meaty and tasty nonetheless.  The crust was crispy on the edges and bottom while still being somewhat chewy in the middle.  The sauce was great and the mozz was super stringy and we definitely got our carbs for the big race in less than 12 hours!

A close-up of that beautiful mushroom and mozz slice.  

1.)  Roma Sausage & Deli
      2029 Bleecker Street
      Utica, NY 13501
      Ph# 315-792-1445
      No website

2.)  Napoli's Italian Bakery & Deli
      412 Culver Avenue
      Utica, NY 13501
      Ph# 315-798-8709 

3.)  Joe's Pizza
      117 Main Street
      Whitesboro, NY 13492
      Ph# 315-736-1510

More pics and the race to follow...

post edited by billyboy - 2013/08/15 04:50:21

31 Replies Related Threads

Ahi Mpls.
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 922
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/14 09:25:38 (permalink)
         Rock on 8965!    I used to be a runner...But then I learned to just leave earlier. 
    Lexi
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 248
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/14 09:35:09 (permalink)
    Proud of you Bill!  Although you missed a hell of a food day with Traveling Man, Ben and me.  Glad you had fun!
    Nancypalooza
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3778
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/14 10:47:30 (permalink)
    Dude, my stomach is growling so loudly at those pizza pictures--looks wonderful! 
    ken8038
    • Total Posts : 1596
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/14 18:14:04 (permalink)
    This is an amazing coincidence but I just got back from a few days in far Upstate NY (1000 Islands and Oswego). My original plan for driving home today was via the NY Thruway with food stops in Utica, Troy, and Kingston (Hello John!), but I had to change my plans in order to be home by 5 PM today so I took the "short" route via Binghamton and Scranton.

Anyway, my stop in Utica (Whitesboro) was going to be Joe's Pizza! Looking at that pie I'm dam sorry I had to switch routes.  

Great report as usual Billyboy!

PS: I did eat lunch at Phil's Chicken House in Endicott. That was 7 hours ago and I'm still full from thier $7.95 Cornell Chicken Lunch buffet.
    joerogo
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 4524
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/14 18:33:27 (permalink)
    billyboy , That headband makes us Roadfooders proud

I love that style of pizza, great pics.  I am hoping to get the project I recently bid in Utica.  I know I will enjoy eating my way around town.

Sooooooooooooo, did you finish the race?
    ynotryme
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 562
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/14 21:48:53 (permalink)
    Billyboy, told you so, but what really shines at Joe's is their sausage pizza, they spread it across the entire shell. anyways that makes me right about joe's and pepperettes.
    for those unfamilar with a utica style pizza,they don't add the sauce and grated cheese until they take the pizza out of the oven.
    ynotryme
    Double Cheeseburger
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/14 22:07:31 (permalink)
    billyboy, if you make it back to Napoli's, try the spinach and/or the sausage rolls.
    If you make it into Rome, Ferlo's bkry on the corner of floyd and bloomfield has the best Italian bread ever. IMHO, it's better if you tear it instead of having it sliced. also it makes great toast the next day 
    ynotryme
    Double Cheeseburger
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/14 22:11:24 (permalink)
    according to the syracuse paper today central ny has a bumper crop of sweet corn already ready this year
    ken8038
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/15 08:21:38 (permalink)
    <<for those unfamilar with a utica style pizza,they don't add the sauce and grated cheese until they take the pizza out of the oven. >>

Thanks for that info. Joe's website says they are famous for thier "Upside Down" pizza, but it doesn't explain what that means. I guess that's what they are talking about.
    billyboy
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/15 09:36:24 (permalink)
    AHI - thanks for the smile.  I'll have to use that line one day!

Lexi - if only I could have found a way to combine the two.  While pastrami is the most sensual of all the cured meats, I'm reasonably certain if I had eaten with you then ran, I would have pulled off the course fairly early and experienced a "reversal of fortune"!

Nancy - I tried to work in some local jelly buns, half moon cookies and donuts from Holland Farms just for you, but 'twas not meant to be on this trip!

Ken - sorry to hear you missed out on Joe's but that Cornell chicken sounds great!

Joe - I knew when I wore that my fellow Rfers would by running there with me in spirit!  I think you'll really love eating in Utica.  Lots of great food there!  Now I can't give away the ending before I post it!  Until then...

ynotryme - I'll have to check out the sausage on my next trip.  Doug and I were shying away from anything spicy the night before the race.  Yes, you were totally on about this and the pepperettes.  I didn't occur ro me about the sauce on cheese going on after the pizza came out of the oven, but now that I think about it the sauce wasn't cooked into the dough.  Which is not a bad thing, in fact it worked quite well.  Thanks for the lowdown on Napoli's.  My friend's parents own Ferlo's and I love that bakery! 

Do you think the sweet corn will still be around Labor Day weekend and in mid-September?  I'm going up to the State fair to see the band Rush and then running another race in mid-Sept.  It's been so long since I lived there I forget when summer corn season is over.

kland01s
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 2835
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/15 10:47:26 (permalink)
    billyboy
    Do you think the sweet corn will still be around Labor Day weekend and in mid-September?  I'm going up to the State fair to see the band Rush and then running another race in mid-Sept.  It's been so long since I lived there I forget when summer corn season is over.

Not sure about New York but farmers here planted corn earlier than usual to make up for last year being a wash out. We're getting local now while August is more normal.

ynotryme
    Double Cheeseburger
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/15 14:32:29 (permalink)
    billyboy hard to say about the sweet corn, it came early this year due to the rain and hot weather but I would think labor day weekend will still see the corn. usually the adage is knee high at the 4th of july so u can see this is early
    billyboy
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/15 15:09:30 (permalink)
    Man, even though I haven't lived there in over 10 yrs, the phrase "knee high by the 4th of July" still makes me smile!  I've made many a summer meal out of sweet corn, salad and a loaf of crusty Italian bread!
    ynotryme
    Double Cheeseburger
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/15 16:23:22 (permalink)
    billyboy, I still think you should try the souvlaki platter and the galatoboureko at Symeon's. My wife loves it so much we have to go there twice when we visit.  The first time I had to force her to try the gala. and then I thought she was going to lick the plate. they started out as a hole in the wall on oneida st, moved to New Hartford, then to commercial drive where they expanded 3 times. routinely voted best restaurant in Utica-Rome
    billyboy
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/15 21:25:20 (permalink)

Sunday July 11th, 2010 - RACE DAY!!!
    Between nervousness and excitement, I had a hard time sleeping the night before the race.  But I managed to get up at 4:00am in time to stretch and get ready to go.  We had to leave by 5am to get a good parking spot before they closed down many of the streets near the race course.  The after party would be taking place right below this sign just a few hours later.

Billy and Doug ready to run.

A wheelchair runner coming to the finish line, cheered on by the fans.

These three elite runners finished within exactly 2 seconds of each other.

Billy coming up on the finish line.  Yes, I did finish the race in 2:17:51.  My pace ended up being 14:48 per mile.  I was hoping to finish in under 2 hours, but I was happy I finished especially my first time out.  About 1500 runners did not finish for various reasons.  Doug finished an hour before me and came back on to the course to run in the last 1.5 miles with me, coaching me all the way.  The last mile was really hot and the sun was blazing down with no trees for shade.  There were a few moments where I wanted to just walk to the finish line, but he challenged me to dig down and I found a burst of energy to run it out to the end! 

I have to say that these were some of the best, most enthusiastic spectators I have ever met.  It was like a party/barbeque/rally ALL along the race course.  Perfect strangers high fiving me, cheering me on, saying, "You can do it!", "Just a few miles to cold beer!".  Handing out water, ice chips, having hoses available to mist the runners.  I felt so much love and support from a city that really takes pride in this event and comes out in full force to show it.  There were radio stations playing music along the route and band, actual LIVE BANDS performing alongside the course.  I saw and heard a Celtic, bluegrass, Carribbean steel drum, country and a rock-n-roll band just to name a few!  Amazing.  I was almost in tears a few times that day.  As tired as I was at the end of it all, I was very happy and I am counting the days until next year's race!

The after party.  Packed to the gills with plenty of live music, cold beer, oranges, bagels, bananas and lots of other food.  

Our friend Betsy from Utica College ran it as well and had a very good showing.  I don't think we had seen her in almost 17 years!

Sorry I didn't take a pic of my beer.  I was a bit out of sorts after a while.  They serve up a very refreshing Pomegranate-Wheat beer. 

After we left the party, we made our way down to Doug's hometown of New Berlin, NY (about an hour south of Utica) to spend some time with his family and to have a late lunch at their local favorite spot, New York Pizzeria & Restaurant.  

It's a small place with a few booths and some tables in the front.  Doug's family refers to it as "Frankie's" and they have been coming here for years.  We made a pit stop here in 2008 for some of their justly famous Pepperoni Rolls (aka Roni Rolls).  

The pictures that grace the walls are mostly of the owner's and their extended family.  

We met up with Doug's friend Duane and his friend Rick, both of whom ran the Boilermaker as well.  

I started out with some "hot" Buffalo wings.  These were both meaty and crispy, but I wish they had been hotter and the sauce had a stronger flavor.  Although the sauce at the bottom of the bowl was good for dipping our bread!

I was thinking about trying the Chicken parm sub as I am always on the hunt for a good one, but then I saw the special of the day, a steak sandwich with sauteed mushrooms and provolone on a toasted sub roll.  Well, I was sold and it was really good!  The steak was juicy and tender and had great flavor.  The mushrooms were big and meaty and the provolone had a slight sharpness to it that I liked.  The roll was so toasty and crunchy on the outside on chewy in the middle.  The accompanying fries were okay.  Not sure if they were fresh cut, but the parmesan cheese and parsley coating provided some depth of flavor.  

After we said our goodbyes we drove up so the Syracuse area to spend the night with Doug's sister and her family.  On the way there was passed the Sno Top ice cream stand in Manlius, NY and did a u-turn as we were all craving some soft serve!

I went for the Dusty Road sundae which was creamy and delicious.  The only shortcoming for me is that it didn't have enough malt powder.

Upon arriving at our destination, we were greeted by two of the sweetest, most affectionate dogs I have met in some time.  Everyone, say hello to Sweet Pea...

And her equally adorable sister, Molly!

Monday July 12th, 2010 - after turning in very early and a night of deep, restful sleep we made our way back through New Berlin once again, but not before stopping to see some of Doug's relatives and getting to pet this sweet girl named Gabby!

I'm not sure what towns we were in, but one of them was Edmeston.  Very beautiful and quiet out here.  I could hear myself think.  A big change from NYC!  We stopped by Doug's niece's new house and ended up scaring off a deer that had bedded down underneath the deck behind the house!

We went back to New York Pizzeria in New Berlin for another late lunch and I started out with the Roni Roll which was fantastic as I remember.  Spicy, buttery a bit greasy and that dough was just right with a slight crispiness and chew to it.  

The main event was the Chicken Parm sub.  In hindsight, I should have cut this in half to show the inside but my "sandwich lust" got the better of me!  This is quite possibly the best chicken parm sub I have ever hung a lip on.  The bread was so toasty and crunchy.  The cheese had some crunchy brown spots on it and there was plenty of it but it wasn't too much.  The chicken inside was made up of moist tenders and plenty of them.  The sauce was just bit sweet with a bright tomato flavor.  I never once thought "Oh, I don't want any more of this, it's just too much".  Every bite was just right.

Dayna had a Spinach & Mushroom calzone and this thing was HUGE.  Lots of mozzarella and fresh ricotta.  The dough they make there is so fresh tasting and has a great crispy/chewy balance that it really elevates anything made with it.  

Doug's wife and I walked down to the local mini-mart to see if they had any copies of the Utica newspaper with the race results.  No such luck (but as it turned out my mom picked up a couple of copies for us), however we did pass this very interesting collection of birdhouses on the walk.

1.)  New York Pizzeria & Restaurant
          7 South Main Street
          New Berlin, NY 13411
          Ph# 607-847-6188

2.)  Sno Top
          315 Fayette Street
          Manlius, NY 13104
          Ph# 315-682-8582
          No website

That's it for this report.  Thanks for sticking around for this mostly running-somewhat food-based crazy report!

Til then, "Eating is an adventure, enjoy the ride!" - billyboy, 2010

post edited by billyboy - 2013/08/15 04:47:29
    Greymo
    Filet Mignon
    • Total Posts : 3723
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/15 21:32:10 (permalink)
    Great job, Billyboy!
    ynotryme
    Double Cheeseburger
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/15 21:38:42 (permalink)
    billyboy, did you notice the old federal style house as you first enter New Berlin on the left that is painted pink with purple trim?
    in leonardsville the first village south of bridgewater is the horned dorset a french restaurant that is rated 5 stars. both are on rt 8.

post edited by ynotryme - 2010/07/16 18:29:54
    ken8038
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/16 17:16:20 (permalink)
    Wow, that chicken parm looks terrific. I have to add that place to my check list. I'm not sure when I'll get back up there, but I'll figure out a way to pass thru New Berlin when I do.

hatteras04
    • Total Posts : 1087
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/16 18:27:06 (permalink)
    Billy - do you or your buddy ever go through Earlville.  I went to Colgate in Hamilton in the early 90s and we used to go down to Earlville all the time to eat at Pizza Plus.  They had pepperoni rolls as well but I don't think they were as crispy as the ones you had.  But they were huge and were only like $1.50.  I haven't heard if it is even still there.  It was when I went to my 5 year reunion but that was 11 years ago and I haven't been back since.  I can still remember the owner who was constantly just caked in flour from all the homemade dough he made in a day.
    joerogo
    Filet Mignon
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/16 18:38:28 (permalink)
    billyboy, Great job on the race, you are a better man than me.

This year was my first time in Utica, Cooperstown, Oneonta & Fonda, and I was very surprised by how rural that area really is.  And absolutely beautiful.  I like areas that are so sparsely populated that the chain restaurants ignore them.  It really allows the local population to present their best stuff.

One question though......No Voss'???
    post edited by joerogo - 2010/07/16 18:41:00
    billyboy
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/16 23:26:26 (permalink)
    ynotryme - I didn't notice the house and I seem to remember hearing of the Horned Dorset before.  Sounds like it might be worth checking out.  

ken - I was really impressed with the pizzeria both times we went there and can't wait to go back and try more of the menu!

hatteras - I forget if we did on this trip but I think that Doug had mentioned Pizza Plus as a place he used to frequent when he lived here.  

Joe - thanks a bunch man (you too Greymo!).  Rural is definitely the word my friend.  We drove through rolling hills and acres of farm land in Edmeston, Cazenovia, New Berlin, Sherburne, Morrisville (the SUNY (State University of New York) school there has a huge farming program!), Hamilton (although we didn't go by Colgate) and it really is just beautiful to hear the sounds of nature and smell the country air.  Funny thing was that as we drove by some of the farms we received a good whiff of the country, if you know what I mean.  It didn't bother Doug and I so much, but the ladies being from Brooklyn and Long Island we almost choking in the car!    

If you get to Oneonta, check out the Cornell-style chicken at Brooks' House of Bar-B-Q. Great stuff!  I was bummed that we didn't get to eat at Voss' but there really wasn't any time.  As much as I am addicted to that chili and BBQ sauce the only time we drove by there was the night before the race on our way to Joe's Pizzeria.  Part of me wanted to ask that we stop for a few BBQ sandwiches but my instincts said that spicy food would have been a bad choice so I'm glad we "carbed it up" instead.  I'll be up there in Sept., so I think a Voss' run might be in order.  

If you make it to Verona (near the Turning Stone casino), you have to check out The Only Cafe, run by RFer Lexi's brother, David.  Amazing food and no menu. He just cooks the food that he likes to eat.  No set hours so you'd have to call ahead, but the food is totally worth it and David is a great guy to hang out with!
    joerogo
    Filet Mignon
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/17 11:18:04 (permalink)
    It took me three tries for Brooks', but I hung in there.  

My first visit was on a Monday....CLOSED!    

On my second visit the chicken was horrible.  I knew I was in trouble when I grabbed the leg and the bone pulled out clean.  The chicken was obviously held far too long.  It was dry and tasteless.

The third time was the charm.  The chicken was crisp and succulent.

Both times I was there I sat at the counter with an all local crowd.  I noticed that none of the locals ordered chicken.  That leads me to believe that there are a lot of other menu items that need to be sampled

post edited by joerogo - 2010/07/17 11:19:13
    Ahi Mpls.
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 922
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/17 15:48:23 (permalink)
       YAY for you!!!  clapclapclapclap!  I knew you could do it!   
          I am going to visit that Roni roll's father to ask for his hand in marriage.  
                I'll keep you posted. 

ken8038
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/17 16:27:49 (permalink)
    <<Rural is definitely the word my friend.  We drove through rolling hills and acres of farm land in Edmeston, Cazenovia, New Berlin, Sherburne, Morrisville (the SUNY (State University of New York) school there has a huge farming program!), Hamilton (although we didn't go by Colgate) and it really is just beautiful to hear the sounds of nature and smell the country air.>.

Any description of the rural scenery in Central New York reminds me of the 1969 movie "The Sterile Cuckoo" which was filmed around there, and included a lot of that beautful scenery. 

A lot of it has basically not changed in the ensuing 41 years. It's still a pleasure to drive thru (having done it twice last week on my trip up to Oswego).

ynotryme
    Double Cheeseburger
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/17 17:47:07 (permalink)
    Most of the Sterile Cuckoo was shot at Hamilton College in Clinton , and the exterior shots at Verona Center and Sylvan Beach N.Y.
    post edited by ynotryme - 2010/07/17 17:49:05
    TnTinCT
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 479
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/17 18:16:01 (permalink)
    Always enjoy your pics and stories! Did you notice that the "sweet girl named Gabby" has purple toenails LOL?
    HPlatz
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 103
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/17 18:41:53 (permalink)
    Hey Billy, man, great story and nice accomplishment doing this race.  Looks like everybody had a ball.  I bet an ice cold Saranac would be among the best beers I ever drank after that race.  Thanks for posting all the great photos and commentary.  Keep running, BB!  Great sport. 
    ynotryme
    Double Cheeseburger
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/18 23:53:18 (permalink)
    billyboy. I don't know if you take the train but if you drive, one of these times, you should drive on rt 17 from suffern to rt 206 at roscoe( have lunch at the Roscoe Diner) to rt 8 in masonville north to utica, it's a beautiful drive through the Catskills and often you can see hundreds of deer sunning themselves on the cliffs overlooking rt 17. on 206 you will see one of the city's resevoirs on bear mt.
    DirtDude
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 161
    Re:Running/Roadfooding the Boilermaker 2010 in Utica, NY 2010/07/19 00:07:08 (permalink)
    Wow, those were some interesting looking pizzas from Joes et al. I haven't ever had one like that before, looks high on the sauce.
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1