SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA??

Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
Author
Farfel280
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 29
  • Joined: 2003/03/04 15:00:00
  • Location: Centreville, VA
  • Status: offline
2003/09/08 09:07:54 (permalink)

SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA??

I need help. I live in Centreville, VA (20 miles west of that other culinary wasteland, Washington D.C.) and can't find a decent pizza or sub to save my life! I grew up in Central Jersey near the shore, where you got great pizza and subs just about everywhere and you never had to be subjected to the lousy mass produced garbage that passes for pizza and subs down here. They couldn't make a decent crust or sub roll to save their lives. And an Italian sub doesn't have mayo and pepperoni on it!!!! Where's the cappacoli???

I'm burnin' too much gas and toll money making pilgramages back to NJ! Please help me out!!
#1

79 Replies Related Threads

    wanderingjew
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 7751
    • Joined: 2001/01/18 18:49:00
    • Location: East Greenwich/ Warwick, RI
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/09/08 09:20:27 (permalink)
    Although I can't really help you, I am certain you can find something decent in the Baltimore area. There is a large Italian populiation there.
    #2
    i95
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2500
    • Joined: 2003/07/14 07:27:00
    • Location: Sin City, VA
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/09/08 09:34:18 (permalink)
    Nope. There are no decent sub or pizza locations in Northern Virginia. Sorry.

    - An embitterd Virginia resident
    #3
    chezkatie
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1329
    • Joined: 2001/06/24 11:08:00
    • Location: Baltimore and Florida,
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/09/08 09:37:49 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by wanderingjew

    Although I can't really help you, I am certain you can find something decent in the Baltimore area. There is a large Italian populiation there.


    There may be a large Italian population here but I have not found a pizza like the ones one can get in central New York! Most of the pizzas around the Baltimore area are too thick, too doughy and just not what I like. I do go to Matthews if I am really hungry for one. Tonight, I am making my own for dinner.........3 different kinds. I do not have my dough down perfectly yet but it is better than what I can buy in this area.
    #4
    jpatweb
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 232
    • Joined: 2001/02/03 08:37:00
    • Location: Alexandria, VA
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/09/08 12:41:48 (permalink)
    Farfel. I've lived in NoVa for 15 years. Coming from New Haven, I share your longing for a good Northeastern-style pie. Unfortunately, there aren't any. I've searched near and far and all we have down here is undercooked dough covered in layers of cheese. Restaurant reviewers in the local rags rave about a couple hoity-toity places in DC that adhere to Naples pizza standards, but frankly, I find the products of both places to be bland and forgettable. My advice is to save your money and enjoy as many pies as you can when you visit New Jersey.

    For subs, I direct you to La Piazza, across from the Braddock Road metro stop in Alexandria. It's a small joint run by a husband and wife that hail from Italy, he having also spent a number of years in New Jersey. That pedigree alone is worth giving them a try. Subs are lunchtime only, and while they might not be the greatest you ever had, they are considerably better than what is typically served in this area. The bread is made by a local baker, as it should be. Ask for a side order of fried olives, which aren't on the menu.

    #5
    peppertree
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 302
    • Joined: 2003/06/15 19:52:00
    • Location: Austin(Brooklyn guy), TX
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/09/08 14:42:05 (permalink)
    It isn't like you guys didn't have a chance at one time. For about 20 years there was a legitimate New York pizzeria in Woodbridge, Virginia just across the road from a McDonalds. They had it all. Pizza, heros, calzone. If they were still around, I would recommend it on this site.

    I used to stop by the place on the way between Florida and Philadelphia, when I lived in Philly. I stopped there for some real New York Italian. I took friends there who lived in Georgetown (DC) and they loved it.

    The last time I stopped there, it was no longer around. So you guys in VA support McDonalds but not a real mom and pop NY Pizzeria and Italian shop just like they are in NY and NJ. It is a loss to me too, because if I get a cheesesteak at Gittano's in Camden County, NJ or even a meal at Charcoal Pit in Wilmington, I could go for at least a few slices of good pizza by the time I clear the DC area and am heading into the South on I-95.
    #6
    Farfel280
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 29
    • Joined: 2003/03/04 15:00:00
    • Location: Centreville, VA
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/09/10 10:53:50 (permalink)
    You've confirmed my worst fears!! Thanks for the info anyway. One thing I should've thrown in is that there is one place I know of, called Three Brother's Encore in a little shopping center off Rt 234 in Dumfries. The pizza is forgettable, but the Italian sub (is there any other kind?) is made on a good roll with good meats. It ain't home, but it ain't Subway either! Thanks again.
    #7
    i95
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2500
    • Joined: 2003/07/14 07:27:00
    • Location: Sin City, VA
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/09/10 12:17:07 (permalink)
    Farfel:

    Proof that, too often, that's why they call it "road food" -- you can only get it on the road (back to the Garden State and elsewhere).

    Signed,

    (Still) Embittered in Virginia
    #8
    wanderingjew
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 7751
    • Joined: 2001/01/18 18:49:00
    • Location: East Greenwich/ Warwick, RI
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/09/10 13:12:51 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by i95

    Farfel:

    Proof that, too often, that's why they call it "road food" -- you can only get it on the road (back to the Garden State and elsewhere).

    Signed,

    (Still) Embittered in Virginia



    Hey, if you live in the DC area, think about all the half smokes and bean pies you can enjoy and know that you probably can't find them any better elsewhere!
    #9
    signman
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1743
    • Joined: 2000/10/23 05:15:00
    • Location: Baltimore, MD
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/09/13 23:36:16 (permalink)
    I know I'm a little late jumping in here, but as a lifelong Baltimoron (sic) I agree there are no really good subs or pizza in either Washington or Baltimore. For subs it's a trip to Philly or AC and for pizza, Marucas in Seaside Heights is as good as I've ever had.

    The only place I consider as good as I'm going to find locally is Pizza Johns on Back River Neck Road in Essex. Good crisp crust and more meat sauce (fine ground beef) than you can imagine. They also are one of the few places to use rolls from John's Bakery which are the best in town and the italian and cheesesteak subs are all the better for it.
    #10
    rbpalmer
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 469
    • Joined: 2003/04/02 10:55:00
    • Location: washington, DC
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/09/25 10:16:09 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Farfel280

    I need help. I live in Centreville, VA (20 miles west of that other culinary wasteland, Washington D.C.) and can't find a decent pizza or sub to save my life!


    I hope your reference to DC as a "culinary wasteland" has to do with its perceived lack of good pizzas and subs, and was not intended to be a commentary on the restaurant scene as a whole here. In fact, there are a lot of good restaurants of all kinds in the area. Of course, the DC area does not have as many as some of the larger metropolitan areas, such as New York, Chicago, Los Angeles or the San Francisco Bay area, but our best restaurants compare favorably with the best in these other places, and I've eaten at a fair number of them. It's certainly much better here than it was 20-25 years ago, when the term "culinary wasteland" was probably applicable.

    Anyway, getting to the specifics of your posting, I am not familiar with the Centreville area, but I can state that the best carry-out/delivery pizza that I've had here has been from Pizza Boli, which does have a location in Centreville (6355 Multiplex Drive, Centreville, tel. no. 703-815-6300). I don't know if you've tried them, but the one that I patronize, in NE DC, does a good job. Of course, a carry-out pizza is not going to be quite as good as one fresh from the oven, and for a sit-down experience in DC, you might try Luigi's, at 1132 19th St. I haven't been there in several years, but when I was there, the pizza was very good.
    #11
    rbpalmer
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 469
    • Joined: 2003/04/02 10:55:00
    • Location: washington, DC
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/04 11:48:57 (permalink)
    I found this message in another thread and thought you might be interested, Farfel280. Hope you're still monitoring this thread.

    For a kid from Queens that moves around a lot, finding "good" pizza can be tough. Florida was hard, California was IMPOSSIBLE, but in DC we got lucky.

    The joint of choice for our family is "The Italian Store" 3123 Lee Highway Arlington, VA. (703) 528-6266. This is just across the river from DC... close enough to drive over during lunch, and I work in SE DC. It is in a Giant Foods strip center on Lee Hwy at Spout Run Pkwy. Easy access off 66, or the GW Pkwy to the Spout Run exit to Lee Hwy.

    Pretty creative name, huh? The subs are excellent (long lines at lunch) but this is where I buy my pizza on the drive home from work. They do Neapolitan and Sicilian. Plain is excellent... toppings aren't necessary to hide the taste of the pizza like at those chain stores. It is a good Italian grocery with wine, pasta, cheese, and other imported items. They even sell Vespas (Italian motor scooters) out front.
    Caio.
    Vic
    #12
    meowzart
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 773
    • Joined: 2001/03/28 17:31:00
    • Location: Laurel, MD
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/04 13:14:15 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by rbpalmer
    I hope your reference to DC as a "culinary wasteland" has to do with its perceived lack of good pizzas and subs, and was not intended to be a commentary on the restaurant scene as a whole here. In fact, there are a lot of good restaurants of all kinds in the area. Of course, the DC area does not have as many as some of the larger metropolitan areas, such as New York, Chicago, Los Angeles or the San Francisco Bay area, but our best restaurants compare favorably with the best in these other places, and I've eaten at a fair number of them. It's certainly much better here than it was 20-25 years ago, when the term "culinary wasteland" was probably applicable.


    I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks RB! I love eating in DC! It isn't the best for pizza and subs, but I don't think that makes it a culinary wasteland!

    Speaking of subs in Baltimore, when I was younger we would always go to Captain Harvey's in Dundalk. Anybody know if it's still around? I used to love that place. You used to be able to get a whole quart of milkshake.
    #13
    wanderingjew
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 7751
    • Joined: 2001/01/18 18:49:00
    • Location: East Greenwich/ Warwick, RI
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/04 13:42:08 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by meowzart
    Speaking of subs in Baltimore, when I was younger we would always go to Captain Harvey's in Dundalk. Anybody know if it's still around? I used to love that place. You used to be able to get a whole quart of milkshake.


    It's still listed in Yahoo Yellow Pages, so most likely it still exists.
    #14
    Farfel280
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 29
    • Joined: 2003/03/04 15:00:00
    • Location: Centreville, VA
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/10 16:13:37 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by rbpalmer

    I found this message in another thread and thought you might be interested, Farfel280. Hope you're still monitoring this thread.

    For a kid from Queens that moves around a lot, finding "good" pizza can be tough. Florida was hard, California was IMPOSSIBLE, but in DC we got lucky.

    The joint of choice for our family is "The Italian Store" 3123 Lee Highway Arlington, VA. (703) 528-6266. This is just across the river from DC... close enough to drive over during lunch, and I work in SE DC. It is in a Giant Foods strip center on Lee Hwy at Spout Run Pkwy. Easy access off 66, or the GW Pkwy to the Spout Run exit to Lee Hwy.

    Pretty creative name, huh? The subs are excellent (long lines at lunch) but this is where I buy my pizza on the drive home from work. They do Neapolitan and Sicilian. Plain is excellent... toppings aren't necessary to hide the taste of the pizza like at those chain stores. It is a good Italian grocery with wine, pasta, cheese, and other imported items. They even sell Vespas (Italian motor scooters) out front.
    Caio.
    Vic
    #15
    Farfel280
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 29
    • Joined: 2003/03/04 15:00:00
    • Location: Centreville, VA
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/10 16:16:36 (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by rbpalmer

    quote:
    Originally posted by Farfel280

    I need help. I live in Centreville, VA (20 miles west of that other culinary wasteland, Washington D.C.) and can't find a decent pizza or sub to save my life!


    I hope your reference to DC as a "culinary wasteland" has to do with its perceived lack of good pizzas and subs, and was not intended to be a commentary on the restaurant scene as a whole here. In fact, there are a lot of good restaurants of all kinds in the area. Of course, the DC area does not have as many as some of the larger metropolitan areas, such as New York, Chicago, Los Angeles or the San Francisco Bay area, but our best restaurants compare favorably with the best in these other places, and I've eaten at a fair number of them. It's certainly much better here than it was 20-25 years ago, when the term "culinary wasteland" was probably applicable.

    Anyway, getting to the specifics of your posting, I am not familiar with the Centreville area, but I can state that the best carry-out/delivery pizza that I've had here has been from Pizza Boli, which does have a location in Centreville (6355 Multiplex Drive, Centreville, tel. no. 703-815-6300). I don't know if you've tried them, but the one that I patronize, in NE DC, does a good job. Of course, a carry-out pizza is not going to be quite as good as one fresh from the oven, and for a sit-down experience in DC, you might try Luigi's, at 1132 19th St. I haven't been there in several years, but when I was there, the pizza was very good.



    Thanks rbpalmer! I've heard of The Italian Store before and will give it a try. Although I was in Jersey this past weeknd and had a large sausage pizza and a sub from J&G in Brick. Great stuff!! That's one other thing...do any pizza places use real, hand "clumped" Italian sausage on their pizzas instead of that pre-cooked crumbled or paper thin sliced stuff??
    #16
    Javacats
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Joined: 2003/11/10 16:23:00
    • Location: Fairfax, VA
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/10 16:25:01 (permalink)
    Try Tony's--here is a link
    http://www.tonysnypizza.com/home.htm

    JavaCats
    #17
    rbpalmer
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 469
    • Joined: 2003/04/02 10:55:00
    • Location: washington, DC
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/10 16:33:35 (permalink)
    Since I normally don't order sausage on my pizza, I can't answer your question. "The Italian Store" sounds promising, though. I'll have to try it sometime. I hope you find what you're looking for, somewhere closer than Jersey!
    #18
    marberthenad
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 509
    • Joined: 2003/02/19 19:32:00
    • Location: Washington, DC
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/10 22:05:49 (permalink)
    If you ever find yourself crossing the Potomac, there are a couple of places in DC that I like: AV Ristorante located at 6th and New York -- i don't know NJ style pizza, but I have heard others describe it that way. The other is Mangialardo's located at 13th and Pennsylvania SE.
    #19
    Nimokmai
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Joined: 2003/11/13 09:20:00
    • Location: Alexandria, VA
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/13 09:25:44 (permalink)
    I too am from the NY & Boston Areas and it took me almost 3 years to find it, but as Javacats says, Tony's NY Pizza in Fairlakes is the best I have found around here

    I drive from Alexandria to Fair Lakes once a month at least just to eat there. The Pizza is very good, and they even have Sicilian style - very good. My wife (who is Italian) actually gets meatball subs here and she is VERY particular about her meatballs.

    I definitely recommend giving it a try.

    /\/

    #20
    signman
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1743
    • Joined: 2000/10/23 05:15:00
    • Location: Baltimore, MD
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/13 22:36:54 (permalink)
    Meowzart, Sorry to jump in late with this, but have been away for a few weeks. Captain Harveys is still around, they even have a second location on Merritt Blvd nearby. The milkshakes are very thick and good and cheap. But someone needs to tell them that they now make large diameter straws for use with thick shakes. You could turn your face inside out using the thin ones they use. They taste like the ones Ginos used to sell.

    The whole allure of the place is the quantity of food for the price. You get like a pound of chopped grilled steak on a tastes like wet cardboard H&S sub roll. A few slices of american process cheese. Cost is like $4.50. Don't even think of picking it up and eating it like a sub is supposed to be eaten. It all will end up in your lap as the roll will have disinegrated. There are no tables or chairs in the place. So you eat in your car and smell the whole thing up, and/or drip grease on you and your upholstery. If you live in the area you probably fare ok by taking the thing home.

    This place is like a lot of roadfood places. They have been extremely successful doing things their way for a long time. The thicker straws probably didn't exist when the place opened and might cost a fraction more, so they use thinner ones which are not practical. A better roll might also cost a few pennies more, so they stick with the absolute worst sub roll available. A place to sit and eat would mean more space needed and more rent, so forget it. People line up for this place. I'll get there once a year or so when I am in the neighborhood and have the same complaints every time.

    On the other hand, I will drive even further, about 30 minutes, from my home to Pizza Johns at least every other week, because they have a superior product, a very good roll and just the right amount of steak so it is a sandwich, not a big mess.
    #21
    Argent
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 125
    • Joined: 2003/06/01 10:10:00
    • Location: new market, MD
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/14 07:10:26 (permalink)
    You might give Joes Pizza and Pasta a try. They have a few locations in No Va . And on in Gaithersburg MD, I have alwys found them to be good , With very reasonable prices,
    If your in Md. IL Fornos has very good pizza made in wood burning ovens. They have 3 or for locations.
    #22
    David Duck
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 11
    • Joined: 2003/11/11 19:37:00
    • Location: Arlington, VA
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/16 22:35:28 (permalink)
    I grew up in No. Jersey and went to school in New York. I missed NY area pizza when I moved here in the '70s. I second Argent's advice: Joe Pizza and Pasta is good.

    It's still nearly impossible to find a sausage sandwich that's not drowned in sauce. I miss the Jimmy Buff style in NJ with fried onions, peppers and potatoes on half a pizza roll.
    #23
    jm199
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 218
    • Joined: 2003/11/24 11:59:00
    • Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/29 12:14:18 (permalink)
    Ok, I am going to help out you beltway bandits with the DAMN best pizza in the greater washington, dc area....you need to drive up to rockville, md to a little hole in the wall named guiseppe's....it is by the courthouse in a little shopping center..

    the owner, scott, is from pittsburgh, and as a youth, worked at mineo's in squirrel hill (often rated the #1 pizza in pittsburgh.) he moved to rockville, md close to 15 years ago and opened up a pizza place...the pizza is EXACTLY like mineos-homemade hand tossed dough, good sauce, and plenty of cheese and toppings...this aint no dominos crap!

    plus he makes GREAT PHILLY cheesesteaks. all ingredients and provisions are trucked down from pennsylvania! fresh rolls! owner is on site daily making things...

    he also has daily specials....they are the same for each day of the week, for sandwiches...everyday at lunch there is a pizza special; two slices with various toppings and a drink for cheap prices...

    by the courthhouse in rockville, call for directions...lots of cops eat there. lots of pittsburgh stuff on the walls-steeler, pirates, penguins pennants and photos.

    tell scott that john from mt. lebanon sent you, and that you want the damn best pizza in the dc area!!!!

    yum, yum.
    #24
    jm199
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 218
    • Joined: 2003/11/24 11:59:00
    • Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/11/30 15:45:18 (permalink)
    here is the contact information for Giuseppe's in Rockville, MD:

    213 N. Washington Street
    Rockville, MD

    phone: 301-424-0413

    go and enjoy the best pizza in the greater Washington, DC area!!!

    in response to a prior post, i used to live 1/4 mile from the Italian Store in Arlington, VA. Their sandwiches are great, but their pizza is godawful. I had better pizza in Catholic school on fridays thirty years ago! BLECH!!!!

    Joe's Pizza and Pasta on Lee Hwy in Arlington, is average at best. Crust appears to be store bought shells, and the sauce tastes like ragu. Toppings are so-so.

    If you think the Italian Store or Joe's Pizza and Pasta is good pizza, get into the car, and go to Giuseppe's.

    #25
    signman
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1743
    • Joined: 2000/10/23 05:15:00
    • Location: Baltimore, MD
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/12/10 01:25:14 (permalink)
    John,

    Thanks for the headsup on Giuseppes. I'll now be heading over there just as soon as possible, although next week I'll be bringing back a couple of pies from Aiellos also of Squirrel Hill and my favorite.
    #26
    signman
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1743
    • Joined: 2000/10/23 05:15:00
    • Location: Baltimore, MD
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2003/12/11 21:55:05 (permalink)
    Went to Giuseppes in Rockville tonight. John is right. It is just like you'll find on Squirrel Hill. It was good enough that I'll be returning next time I'm nearby. A real find. Thanks
    #27
    heff
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Joined: 2004/01/12 10:43:00
    • Location: Chantilly, VA
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2004/01/12 10:59:30 (permalink)
    Way late on this but I couldn't pass it up. I've lived out here in Chantilly/Centreville for over ten years and I've found a couple of places worth mentioning. For Silcian pizza, you can't go wrong with Buon Appetito off of rt 50 by the rt 28 intersection. I get the Ciro special that has a generous amount of toppings. The people that run it hail from Naples, Italy so I guess that counts for something.

    For subs, the best that I have had were at Big Joes off rt 234 in Manassas. I haven't been there for a few years but when I was single, I seemed to head there at least once a week for the hot Italian with everything. Unfortunately, it came with mayo and pepperoni, so it doesn't meet the criteria. Tony's (Italians from NYC run this one) in the Fair Lakes shopping center, Chantilly has good Italians without the aforementioned ingredients but they are a bit smaller than Big Joes.
    #28
    Route 11
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 755
    • Joined: 2003/05/28 11:17:00
    • Location: Howardsville, VA
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2004/01/20 11:31:48 (permalink)
    And if you head towards Charlottesville, we have a Jersey Mike's now. Yay!
    #29
    i95
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2500
    • Joined: 2003/07/14 07:27:00
    • Location: Sin City, VA
    • Status: offline
    RE: SOS: Any decent pizza/subs in Northern VA?? 2004/01/20 12:31:44 (permalink)
    Whining craves attention; whilst embitterred just wants to be left the Hell alone. Was that helpful ?
    #30
    Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1