Signup for the Roadfood Insider!

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
marberthenad
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 509
RE: Signup for the Roadfood Insider! 2004/01/30 20:37:38 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy Bob

quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Rushmore Jr.

I just implemented some roll-overs on the maps so you can see the restaurant name and city in large lettering above the map. This will alleviate squinting. Let me know if this works for the Mac users out there.

Stephen, it works just fine on this iMac with an IE5 browser, and is a big help. At first I was looking for the name adjacent to the flag, but then re-read your comment and sure 'nuff, there it is on the top of the page! Many thanks...

Works for me when I use IE5, which I will do when I want to use the Insider. But I'll stick to my Safari browser when doing all other RF browsing, so that I can push up the stats on your counter up from a low 5% (margin of error category) for my "off the grid" browser ....
JimInKy
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 599
RE: Signup for the Roadfood Insider! 2004/01/30 21:36:32 (permalink)
Stephen or Anyone Who Knows,

Please tell me what the letters FT represent in Stephen's comment, "Streets & Trips is currently only for MSFT operating systems."

I have the new MS Streets & Trips 2004.

Thanks.
Stephen Rushmore Jr.
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 2125
RE: Signup for the Roadfood Insider! 2004/01/30 21:43:35 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by JimInKy

Stephen or Anyone Who Knows,

Please tell me what the letters FT represent in Stephen's comment, "Streets & Trips is currently only for MSFT operating systems."

I have the new MS Streets & Trips 2004.

Thanks.
MSFT = Microsoft
mudbug
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 130
RE: Signup for the Roadfood Insider! 2004/02/11 11:34:24 (permalink)
Stephen-I signed up for PenPal middle of last week.As of yet I still cannot access Insider.Any ideas?One more question if I may:Will the software allow me to add similar flags/data collected by me apart from Roadfood?Thank you.
Stephen Rushmore Jr.
Fire Safety Admin
  • Total Posts : 2125
RE: Signup for the Roadfood Insider! 2004/02/11 11:58:47 (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by mudbug

Stephen-I signed up for PenPal middle of last week.As of yet I still cannot access Insider.Any ideas?One more question if I may:Will the software allow me to add similar flags/data collected by me apart from Roadfood?Thank you.
You need to sign up through the site which links to PayPal. I don't have any transaction records of you attempting to register. You might want to click on the link mentioned in this topic and try again.

If you use Streets & Trips you can your own pushpins and flags to the maps.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1