Someone brought this to a recent staff meeting and it was awesome. I got the recipe from her:
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
10 oz. shredded chicken
2- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
1 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup hot sauce.
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Blend together the cream cheese, hot sauce, and blue cheese dressing until well mixed. Fold in the chicken and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Bake at 350 until hot, top with the rest of the cheese and return to the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serve with scoopable chips and/or celery sticks.
I make a similar dip. But I had to change the name to Buff Chix CRACK.... because its that addictive. Ingredients
8oz Cream Cheese
5oz Crumbled Blue Cheese
1 Bottle Ken's Steak House Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
1 Bottle Ken's Steak House Buffalo Wing Sauce Marinade
2 or 3 Cans of Chicken (like tuna but bigger)
additional HOT sauce
Crumbled Blue Cheese on top
Shredded Mozzarella on top Directions
1. Bring cream cheese come to room temp. Spread on the bottom of a baking pan.
2. Drain the chicken thoroughly, the drier the better. In a bowl, break up the chicken with your hands. Mix the chicken with as much of the Wing Sauce and additional hot sauce.
3. Spread the chicken mixture into the pan.
4. Combine the Dressing and Crumbles in a separate container. Pour as much of this over the top of the pan as you'd like.
5. Bake at 350 to 400 for about a half hour.... until it is "ooey gooey bubbly delicious" Notes
I add some Tabasco Habanero Sauce, this makes people eat it slower, so that it lasts longer.
I don't usually use the entire bottle of Wing Sauce.
I don't usually use the entire Blue Cheese mixture.