See the SPUDNUTS MUSEUM!
- Saturday, June 24, 2006: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Open one day only as part of a HUGE Home and Garden Tour in Lafayette, Indiana
Ticket info: www.ninthstreethill.org
VISIT the largest collection of SPUDNUTS artifacts and ephemra in the world!
ALL IN ONE LOCATION:
- Spudnuts & Coffee NEON sign
- Spudnuts CLOCKS (any time is Spudnuts time!)
- A huge wall of framed ads dating back to the 1940s.
- Spudnuts china from original shops
- Spudnuts sacks, hats, boxes, matchbooks, postcards, etc.
- Spudnuts LP RECORD
- Original RECIPIES (yum!)
- MAGAZINE articles about the Pelton brothers and the franchise
- Pictures of some of the old (and current) SPUDNUTS SHOPS
- An actual HAT worn by a Spudnuts owner! (oh, my!)
- And MORE stuff than you ever knew existed - a phenomenal collection!
A special treat: you can watch the soon-to-be-released movie: "SPUDNUTS: THE MOCKUMENTARY"
Out-of town guests to the museum that day will have the opportunity to register for a museum give-away: your own piece of Spudnuts history! (start your own collection?)
Hope to see you on the 24th!