Starting a mobile food business, need business plan help.

Author
shackman
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 6
2014/06/27 18:20:14 (permalink)

Starting a mobile food business, need business plan help.

Hello I acquired a mobile concession trailer. I want to sell wings. I have about 20 years of cooking experience. I just don't know how to do the business plan part. Does anyone has a plan similar to my idea or a template to get me started?

1 Reply Related Threads

Midnights
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 225
    Re:Starting a mobile food business, need business plan help. 2014/06/28 13:57:27 (permalink)
    I am not at home right now, so I can't send you mine, but I do remember finding some online. The one I used as a template was from an ebook I picked up at the library. I would think any library in the country would have a book about writing business plans. I used one for a taco truck and altered it to suit my needs.
    Search "food truck business plan" and grab one of the many templates that come up and start filling it in. The library book will likely give more detail about the sections and tips on how to gather the data. If you have any questions about a specific section, feel free to come ask. It will likely take more time than you think to pull it all together, but it's worth it (especially if you are trying for outside funding).
    You can shoot me an email: midnightsfrozentreats {at) gmail (dot] com
    and I'll send you mine when I get home.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1