Stolid, Stoic, Standoffish, Scandinavian Seattle

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Cheeseburger
Re:Stolid, Stoic, Standoffish, Scandinavian Seattle 2013/06/04 15:10:56
EdSails

Sundancer7

Seattle:  One of my favorite places in the USA and most of all, the Pike Place Market.  That is a food and photographers dream with all the colors and smells.  Roz and I also visited the original Starbucks and some Russian bakery jus t up the street.  We bought oodles of fruits including way too many cherries (which were delicious but I regretted about a hour later) cheese, wine.

Paul E. Smith
Knoxville, TN

That was my one big disappointment in Seattle. I literally drove around for almost an hour, looking for a place to park. I went 3 or 4 blocks away and still didn't find an empty spot. Every meter was taken and no one was leaving. Next time I'll park a few miles away and take a bus!

The parking garage at Pacific Place which is at 5th & Pine is where we parked a few weeks ago.  Easy walk to the Market!

One of my favorite things to eat at the Market are the bbq pork baked humbow and a fresh fruit smoothie at Mee Sum Pastry across from the main part of the Market.  This place has been there since I was a teenager in the 1970s  Delicious!!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mee-sum-pastry-seattle
post edited by drummagick - 2013/06/04 15:14:10
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3