Strawberry Daquiri Jello

Author
HollyDolly
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1076
2006/01/19 11:46:57 (permalink)

Strawberry Daquiri Jello

On the offical Jello website,they listed three new flavours available for a limited time in limited areas.They were,strawberry daquiri,margarita,and pina colada. I contacted Jello,but these flavours they said were not available in the San Antonio area.
has anyone tried them,and if so,what did you think of them?
I wish they would bring back the mango and peach passion fruit flavours cause i loved both of them.

1 Reply Related Threads

efuery
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 630
    RE: Strawberry Daquiri Jello 2006/01/19 13:18:22 (permalink)
    If you can't get them where you are you could always add unflavored gelatin to a real strawberry daquiri or pina colada. I'll bet they came out with these flavors for the Jello-shot crowd

speaking of which:
    http://www.myscienceproject.org/j-shot.html

Margarita Jelly Shot

INGREDIENTS:
    1 ounce fresh lime juice
    3/4 ounce granulated sugar dissolved in 1 1/2 ounces water
    1 1/4-ounce package unflavored gelatin
    3 ounces 100 percent agave white tequila
    2 ounces Cointreau
    Food coloring if desired

INSTRUCTIONS:
    Place the lime juice and the sugar water in a small glass measuring cup, and add the gelatin. Allow this to sit for 1 minute then microwave the mixture on high for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture thoroughly until all the gelatin has dissolved and add the tequila, Cointreau and food coloring, one drop at a time, stirring well after each drop until the desired color is achieved. Pour the mixture into ice-cube trays -- there will be approximately 8 ounces of liquid. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, preferably overnight, until set.

Makes eight 1-ounce servings.

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1