Sunday brunch in Westboro, Mass

Author
tmiles
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1986
2008/02/11 16:01:03 (permalink)

Sunday brunch in Westboro, Mass

Indian Meadow Country Club off of Rt9 in Westboro, Mass has a Sunday brunch. It is "well known", but had missed my attention. I was there last Sunday as a member of a club that I belong to, and brunch was included as part of the meeting. I'm not a big buffet brunch fan, but it was very, very good. I didn't pay (well, I DID pay, but as part of my meeting fee) so I asked the hostess what the normal price is. At $16.95 it is a bargain, and that must be what makes it popular with frugal New Englanders. The roast beef was some of the best that I have ever had, because it was both very tender and of excellent flavor. Interestingly the server rather than giving me as little as possible said, "I know that you will love it, do you want a second slice?". My plate was already too full, so I had to decline. People in my group were impressed with the big dessert table, but I was not. It WAS big and beautiful, but consisted mostly of "brought in" items. www.indianmeadowsfunctions.com/dining.htm I have little doubt that I will return, because my wife loved it....lol

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1