The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Texas Pride BBQ on Food Network

HollyDolly

• Total Posts: 1065
Texas Pride BBQ on Food Network Fri, 04/18/08 5:21 PM (permalink)
The host of Dives,Diners and Drive-Ins was making an appearence at Texas Pride BBQ down in Adkins,Tx,near San Antonio.
They were out there last week filming.I wanted to go to their Friday fish Fry and dance,but figured with all the local publicity in the paper and on tv,it would be even more packed that it ususally is.
The building looks like it has been there forever,but I can recall when my dad and I would drive around the area near St.Hedwig and they were building the place.They designed it to look like an old time small town store.Haven't been down there in ages,but from what I recall the bbq is pretty good.
I however am not sure if they have shown this episode yet or not,so you might want to check your local tv listings.
If any of you are bikers,they have also according to the Express-News article,a Bike Night on Thursdays.Didn't pay attention to what they said happens, guess beer and bbq.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com