Thai Restaurant In Arizona

Author
Tiramisu
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 54
2005/09/06 12:38:30 (permalink)

Thai Restaurant In Arizona

I went to a new Thai Restaurant in Kingman, Az (not far from Mr.D's and Railroad park on Rte 66). It's small, clean, non smoking, and has fantastic food. The waiter, an American, said he had "never tried the food there", and that seemed a little odd. I would make my waiters know everything about the food, even tho they may not wish to sample it. However, the kitchen sported Thai cooks and an American or two at the stoves. All dishes could be made vegetarian by substituting tofu, so I tried a few things, including the Summer rolls, with rice paper wrappers. The only thing I needed to make life perfect, would have been a bit of tangy vinegar. The food was very tasty. Not greasey.
I would eat there every day, if I lived closer. They played Thai music on cd, and they spoke in Native tongue in the kitchen. My kind of place. Clean, affordable, and authentic.

2 Replies Related Threads

chezkatie
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1329
    RE: Thai Restaurant In Arizona 2005/09/06 12:56:50 (permalink)
    Nice review. I love Thai food. We went to an excellent one in Columbia, MD a few weeks ago and still talking about the great food, the good server and the very nice owner. He was so happy that even the chldren "cleaned" their plates.
    zataar
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1440
    RE: Thai Restaurant In Arizona 2005/09/06 13:09:39 (permalink)
    Tiramisu, What is the name of the restaurant? I know someone who will be in the area later this fall and I'd like to recommend the restaurant to him.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1