Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

The Best Pizza in the US - According to Yahoo

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 31 to 34 of 34
GNeedles59

• Total Posts: 594
RE: The Best Pizza in the US - According to Yahoo Wed, 07/2/08 9:38 AM (permalink)
quote:
Originally posted by fattybomatty

Sadly some of the pizza place in the area have gone downhill, but I know a few. Gneedles what part of plainfield do you work in? This way I can tell you the closest places to you

I work in the big Goverment building on Front St. The best pizza place that I know of is Italian Village on North Ave...

ayersian

RE: The Best Pizza in the US - According to Yahoo Wed, 07/2/08 9:46 AM (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by desertdog
    If only it were true. Not knocking Bianco's pizza, it is very good, but I have to say that I am a huge fan of Patsi Grimaldi's in Scottsdale.

DD, I'm with you here. Our visit to Grimaldi's in Old Scottsdale was one of our top meals anywhere! Chris

fattybomatty

• Total Posts: 1017
      RE: The Best Pizza in the US - According to Yahoo Wed, 07/2/08 10:08 AM (permalink)
      quote:
      Originally posted by GNeedles59

quote:
      Originally posted by fattybomatty

Sadly some of the pizza place in the area have gone downhill, but I know a few. Gneedles what part of plainfield do you work in? This way I can tell you the closest places to you

I work in the big Goverment building on Front St. The best pizza place that I know of is Italian Village on North Ave...

Gneedles if you take front street into Dunellen there are two places to check out. One is the bar Zupkos next to the Dunellen theater. I am a big fan of that place it has good food overall. Also, on the same road in Dunellen there's Julio's Pizza next to the cluck you. It is in the shopping center on the left hand side.

There's sun tavern on South Avenue, but you already know about them. There's also this place in south plainfield called Luigis.

2239 S Clinton Ave
      South Plainfield, NJ 07080

GNeedles59

• Total Posts: 594
        RE: The Best Pizza in the US - According to Yahoo Wed, 07/2/08 3:39 PM (permalink)
        Thnx fattybomatty, I have been to Zupko's before.. however I will be sure and tryout the other places, thnx again

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
          Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 31 to 34 of 34

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
          • No New Messages
          • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
          • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
          • Locked w/ New Messages
          • Locked w/o New Messages
          • Read Message
          • Post New Thread
          • Reply to message
          • Post New Poll
          • Submit Vote
          • Post reward post
          • Delete my own posts
          • Delete my own threads
          • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
          What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com