The Second Jungle Jim's In Cincinnati Nears Opening

Author
CajunKing
Sirloin
  • Total Posts : 6526
2012/02/01 16:17:29 (permalink)

The Second Jungle Jim's In Cincinnati Nears Opening

Hopefully in June the doors to this wacky world of Jungle Jim's will be open to the public.

The new store has 100,000 more sq feet than the original.

An airplane decorates the "hot wing" section, another fire truck for the "hot sauce" section
and many many more surprises.

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/n...de-the-new-jungle-jims

5 Replies Related Threads

Root-Beer Man
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 418
    Re:The Second Jungle Jim's In Cincinnati Nears Opening 2012/02/01 17:53:45 (permalink)
    Man...can't wait to see it, even if I have to drive to the far side of Cinci. I love our all too infrequent trips to the other store. Wish he'd expand out of state. We could use a place like that here in the Indy area.
    Louis
    Double Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 732
    Re:The Second Jungle Jim's In Cincinnati Nears Opening 2012/02/01 20:29:52 (permalink)
    Looks like I'll have another reason to come to the Cincinnati area after I've pigged out on chili.  Thanks to Al the Mayor for telling me about this place, I finally got to visit it a couple of years ago.  Now I can soon visit an even bigger playground.
    jmckee
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1193
    Re:The Second Jungle Jim's In Cincinnati Nears Opening 2012/02/02 12:35:02 (permalink)
    And it's right...in....my...neighborhood. We should have a group visit when it opens.

The local Kroger is beginning to tick people off with its move toward more and more "house" brands. I think Jungle has made a good move here.
    CajunKing
    Sirloin
    • Total Posts : 6526
    Re:The Second Jungle Jim's In Cincinnati Nears Opening 2012/02/02 19:06:10 (permalink)
    jmckee

And it's right...in....my...neighborhood. We should have a group visit when it opens.

The local Kroger is beginning to tick people off with its move toward more and more "house" brands. I think Jungle has made a good move here.

I have been talking to various RF out of towners about a cincy RF day trip and including JJ after they open.  We went to the Fairfield location the last time we did a cincy event.

So i will let you know when and where.
    jmckee
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1193
    Re:The Second Jungle Jim's In Cincinnati Nears Opening 2012/02/03 09:07:12 (permalink)
    CajunKing

jmckee

I have been talking to various RF out of towners about a cincy RF day trip and including JJ after they open.  We went to the Fairfield location the last time we did a cincy event.

So i will let you know when and where.

That would be fun! I'm out of town June 8-18.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1