The Toddle House

Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Author
Ellen Puder
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
RE: The Toddle House 2012/01/29 19:55:46 (permalink)
I realize the message I am referencing is about 5 years old, but I am hoping you can help me. I live in Wichita Falls, TX. I only remember going to Toddle House one time, but the flapjacks were memorable! They were NOT regular pancakes, & I can still almost taste that wonderful flavor. I was hoping maybe you or someone you know or someone who reads this post might be able to give me the recipe for the flapjacks Toddle House used during those great years they, & you, were in Wichita Falls. I am from Archer City, TX & moved to Wichita Falls in the early 70's. Thanks for ANY help!! Have a wonderful day!!
ncmike1
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 16
RE: The Toddle House 2012/01/29 20:33:57 (permalink)
Ellen, I lived in Iowa Park and went to Midwestern U. a loooong time ago.  I now live in the mountains of Western North Carolina.  The best equivalent to Toddle House here is a place called Huddle House.  Really good food at a reasonable price.
I ate at Toddle House at that shopping center several times and loved it.  I wish I could help you with the pancacke recipe, and even googled it, but I couldn't find it.  Good luck, and if you do find it, post it.
Page: < 1234 Showing page 4 of 4
Jump to:
© 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1