The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

 The worst Pizza you ever ate!!

Change Page: << < ..111213141516171819 > | Showing page 12 of 19, messages 331 to 360 of 569
Author Message
Dr of BBQ

  • Total Posts: 3716
  • Joined: 10/11/2004
  • Location: Springfield, IL
  • Roadfood Insider
RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Tue, 04/24/07 12:14 AM (permalink)
DEEP PAIN PIZZA: MAN 'CUT OFF HIS OWN PENIS IN RESTAURANT'
Mon Apr 23 2007 20:01:12 ET

A man chopped off his penis with a knife in front of horrified diners at a busy restaurant.

Police were called to Zizzi, in The Strand, London, at 9pm on Sunday after reports of a man in possession of a knife.

Sales rep Stuart McMahon, who was eating at the restaurant with his girlfriend, told the SUN:

"This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about.

"Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out.

"Then he cut it off. I couldn't believe it."

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said a man aged between 30-40 was the only person injured and that his injuries were self-inflicted.

She said he was taken to a south London hospital where his condition was today described as stable.

Developing...
 
    CajunKing

    • Total Posts: 6317
    • Joined: 7/6/2006
    • Location: Live at Saint Clair
    • Roadfood Insider
    RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Tue, 04/24/07 12:01 PM (permalink)
    quote:
    Originally posted by Dr of BBQ

    DEEP PAIN PIZZA: MAN 'CUT OFF HIS OWN PENIS IN RESTAURANT'
    Mon Apr 23 2007 20:01:12 ET

    A man chopped off his penis with a knife in front of horrified diners at a busy restaurant.

    Police were called to Zizzi, in The Strand, London, at 9pm on Sunday after reports of a man in possession of a knife.

    Sales rep Stuart McMahon, who was eating at the restaurant with his girlfriend, told the SUN:

    "This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about.

    "Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out.

    "Then he cut it off. I couldn't believe it."

    A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said a man aged between 30-40 was the only person injured and that his injuries were self-inflicted.

    She said he was taken to a south London hospital where his condition was today described as stable.

    Developing...



    Man

    I hate when I go to a pizza place and that happens!!!
     
      Mew_Blackberri

      • Total Posts: 10
      • Joined: 4/29/2007
      • Location: Huntsville, AL
      RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Mon, 04/30/07 12:34 AM (permalink)
      This would big ignoring that terribly burnt pepperoni pizza that I left in the oven too long I would have to say that most pizza I've had at chain restraunts was terrible. The worst ever would have to have been at Riverview Pizza. I hated that stuff! The crust was too thin and I had to saw it with a plastic butter knife since it was too tough to bite. Never went out to get pizza with the Michelibi's ever again after that...
       
        Twinwillow

        • Total Posts: 4896
        • Joined: 4/15/2006
        • Location: "Big D"
        RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Mon, 04/30/07 12:48 AM (permalink)
        quote:
        Originally posted by CajunKing

        quote:
        Originally posted by Dr of BBQ

        DEEP PAIN PIZZA: MAN 'CUT OFF HIS OWN PENIS IN RESTAURANT'
        Mon Apr 23 2007 20:01:12 ET

        A man chopped off his penis with a knife in front of horrified diners at a busy restaurant.

        Police were called to Zizzi, in The Strand, London, at 9pm on Sunday after reports of a man in possession of a knife.

        Sales rep Stuart McMahon, who was eating at the restaurant with his girlfriend, told the SUN:

        "This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about.

        "Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out.

        "Then he cut it off. I couldn't believe it."

        A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said a man aged between 30-40 was the only person injured and that his injuries were self-inflicted.

        She said he was taken to a south London hospital where his condition was today described as stable.

        Developing...



        Man

        I hate when I go to a pizza place and that happens!!!



        Man, that's going to leave a mark.
         
          jmckee

          • Total Posts: 1172
          • Joined: 11/26/2001
          • Location: Batavia, OH
          RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Mon, 04/30/07 9:59 AM (permalink)
          quote:
          Originally posted by twinwillow

          quote:
          Originally posted by CajunKing

          quote:
          Originally posted by Dr of BBQ

          DEEP PAIN PIZZA: MAN 'CUT OFF HIS OWN PENIS IN RESTAURANT'
          Mon Apr 23 2007 20:01:12 ET

          A man chopped off his penis with a knife in front of horrified diners at a busy restaurant.

          Police were called to Zizzi, in The Strand, London, at 9pm on Sunday after reports of a man in possession of a knife.

          Sales rep Stuart McMahon, who was eating at the restaurant with his girlfriend, told the SUN:

          "This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about.

          "Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out.

          "Then he cut it off. I couldn't believe it."

          A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said a man aged between 30-40 was the only person injured and that his injuries were self-inflicted.

          She said he was taken to a south London hospital where his condition was today described as stable.

          Developing...



          Man

          I hate when I go to a pizza place and that happens!!!



          Man, that's going to leave a mark.


          "Ummm.....I think I'll stick with the veggie pizza, please.....>"
           
            lone nut

            • Total Posts: 69
            • Joined: 10/24/2004
            • Location: Los Angeles, CA
            RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Mon, 05/7/07 12:07 AM (permalink)
            Worst was driving from LA to Padre Island. Van Horn, TX. Night. Oh good, pizza! A little one-off spot. What arrived at the table was as if made by aliens who had only looked at pizza from outer space. The colors were right. It was round, and it had red disks on it. Beyond that, Chef Boyardee would be closer to pizza. I think the chef was a pod-person.
             
              Awsi Dooger

              • Total Posts: 23
              • Joined: 10/9/2006
              • Location: Las Vegas, NV
              RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Thu, 05/31/07 2:58 AM (permalink)
              I was amazed my nominee was already mentioned in this thread. The pizza was so ghastly I still remember the date. It was September 1982 and I tried my first and only pizza from a Publix in Miami. I would have been better off asking for paper and plastic and eating both of them instead of the pizza.

              Among chains, I could live to a thousand and never understand the popularity of Papa John's. It is miniscule and pathetic. They had an anniversary special a few years ago so I decided to give it one more chance. After a few bites I ended up throwing the pizza away and heading for Burger King.

              DiGiorno's reputation is another one that's hard for me to believe. I wouldn't buy that tasteless stuff at 1/4 the price. As someone else posted, a $1 Totinos is far superior. I buy the regular cheese and toss on some fresh mushrooms and green peppers and that's a damn tasty little meal, and only a few hundred calories.

              The award for strangest pizza I've ever had goes to a place in Pisa, Italy, of all places. My family and I thought it would be neat to get a pizza in Pisa. Not far from the leaning tower we ordered a pizza. It showed up and all four of us stared in disbelief. It was a plain pizza with a big tomato on top. A whole tomato, just sitting there. Finally I flicked it like a paper football and it rolled around on the pizza, causing all of us to break up in a seizure of laughter as the Italian locals wondered what was so funny.

               
                Boosh!

                • Total Posts: 11
                • Joined: 4/25/2007
                • Location: St. Louis, MO
                RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Thu, 05/31/07 10:36 AM (permalink)
                IMO's or any other St. Louis style pizza for that matter..I'll probably get kicked out of the city for saying that but I think they already want to send me packing because I'm not a fan of baseball.
                 
                  McBurger

                  • Total Posts: 7
                  • Joined: 4/4/2007
                  • Location: San Antonio, TX
                  RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Fri, 06/1/07 8:23 PM (permalink)
                  The worst pizza, let me think. Taste wise, it would have to be "Eastern Style Pizza" (should have been "Middle Eastern Style Pizza") on Touhy Ave in Lincolnwood, IL (N of Chicago). The sauce was bitter, strong, pure tomato pastey. One LG pizza for a family of 4 (including 2 teenaged boys). We left 8 whole pieces in the box (out of 12), 2 half pieces (the boys), 2 pieces almost intact & a couple of semi-chewed orts spit back into the box. The garlic bread was wrapped in Burger King hamburger paper (probably used) & definitely not eaten. Bon Appetit.
                   
                    J2A8Y

                    • Total Posts: 10
                    • Joined: 10/24/2006
                    • Location: Pelham, NH
                    RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Wed, 06/6/07 9:04 AM (permalink)
                    Chuck E. Cheese
                     
                      Scorereader

                      • Total Posts: 5546
                      • Joined: 8/4/2005
                      • Location: Crofton, MD
                      RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Wed, 06/6/07 9:31 AM (permalink)
                      quote:
                      Originally posted by Awsi Dooger

                      Among chains, I could live to a thousand and never understand the popularity of Papa John's. It is miniscule and pathetic. They had an anniversary special a few years ago so I decided to give it one more chance. After a few bites I ended up throwing the pizza away and heading for Burger King.

                      you went to Burger King? and that satisfied your craving for good tasting food?!?

                      call me crazy, but the LAST place I would go after being disappointed with chain food, is it to ANOTHER CHAIN!



                       
                        Jim2903

                        • Total Posts: 232
                        • Joined: 7/27/2006
                        • Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
                        RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Wed, 06/6/07 4:09 PM (permalink)
                        Agreed! Saltines with ketchup and Velveeta ...
                        quote:
                        Originally posted by Boosh!

                        IMO's or any other St. Louis style pizza for that matter..
                         
                          jimn

                          • Total Posts: 3
                          • Joined: 9/5/2002
                          • Location: hartford, CT
                          RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Mon, 06/11/07 9:58 PM (permalink)
                          The worst was back in the High School cafeteria some 30 something years ago. After that, all national chains with the exception of Pizzeria Uno and California Kitchen are horrible. Pizzera Uno the chain is not as good as our best local pizzas but it is credible. California Kitchen actually makes some quite decent pizza. Domino;s Pizza Hut, Papa Gino's Papa Johns, Little Ceasear's all are inedible in my book. Boring crust, usually way to much of it, bland sauce and TOO MUCH CHEESE. Pizza is supposed to have a small amount of quality cheese (preferably mozzarella or parmesan, with perhaps some romano) not a 1/4 inch or more of bland digestive binding stringy gooey cheese. Disgusting.
                           
                            craven.sean

                            • Total Posts: 49
                            • Joined: 5/24/2007
                            • Location: Berkeley, CA
                            RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Mon, 06/11/07 10:51 PM (permalink)
                            Well, I live in the SF Bay Area, and as a result I'm not sure I ever had any good pizza... but the worst was a place that a pal of mine was really enthusiastic about. Have you ever had a Uneeda Biscuit? They're kind of like double thick Saltines with no salt. Top it with a little Ragu and some extruded so-called pizza cheese...

                            As the years went by, I came to realize that my buddy had a serious case of Northern European Palate -- the kind that interprets spice as a sort of moral failing. Oh, well.

                            Hey, if anyone knows of decent pizza in the Berkeley area, I'd love to hear about it.
                             
                              JBarry713

                              • Total Posts: 243
                              • Joined: 1/25/2006
                              • Location: Wilton, CT
                              RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Mon, 06/11/07 11:12 PM (permalink)
                              Domino's, Pizza Hut, any frozen pizza I have ever had
                               
                                JBarry713

                                • Total Posts: 243
                                • Joined: 1/25/2006
                                • Location: Wilton, CT
                                RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Mon, 06/11/07 11:18 PM (permalink)
                                quote:
                                Originally posted by craven.sean

                                Well, I live in the SF Bay Area, and as a result I'm not sure I ever had any good pizza... but the worst was a place that a pal of mine was really enthusiastic about. Have you ever had a Uneeda Biscuit? They're kind of like double thick Saltines with no salt. Top it with a little Ragu and some extruded so-called pizza cheese...

                                As the years went by, I came to realize that my buddy had a serious case of Northern European Palate -- the kind that interprets spice as a sort of moral failing. Oh, well.

                                Hey, if anyone knows of decent pizza in the Berkeley area, I'd love to hear about it.


                                I haven't been there, but I was just reading Ed Levine's book, Pizza: A Slice of Heaven, today and he gave a very good review to The Cafe at Chez Panisse at 1517 Shattuck Ave in Berkeley.
                                 
                                  tacchino

                                  • Total Posts: 560
                                  • Joined: 11/13/2004
                                  • Location: New York City, NY
                                  RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Mon, 06/11/07 11:33 PM (permalink)
                                  Craven.Sean, isn't the Cheese Board on Shattuck in Berkeley still making their pizzas? They don't do it everyday, if I recall, and it can sell out, as they have limited varieties, but I loved the pizza when I lived there. I think it had to do with the top quality ingredients they used. Are they still there?
                                   
                                    Twinwillow

                                    • Total Posts: 4896
                                    • Joined: 4/15/2006
                                    • Location: "Big D"
                                    RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Tue, 06/12/07 12:39 AM (permalink)
                                    Come to think about it, I lived in San Francisco for a short period of time and I do not ever remember having a decent pizza-anytime!
                                    As a matter of act, with all the Italians living in S. F., I never really had had any decent "Italian Food" either.
                                    However, that said, when you talk about all the other food in San Francisco, FANTASTIC!!!!
                                     
                                      craven.sean

                                      • Total Posts: 49
                                      • Joined: 5/24/2007
                                      • Location: Berkeley, CA
                                      RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Tue, 06/12/07 8:59 AM (permalink)
                                      Jack Barry/tacchino -- Thanks for the tips. I've had my eye on both spots for years and years, and have kept away from both on grounds of cheapness... Once when I was taking care of my (beloved, wonderful, gifted, etc.) nieces, my sister gave me some rolls from the Cheese Board that were really, really good. Guess I'll have to break down and give 'em a shot the next time I have an excuse to celebrate. But the Cheese Board looks like it could fasten onto my wallet via my tastebuds, which is dangerous.

                                      And while I haven't eaten at Chez Panisse, my mom had a pal who worked there and I used to make a lot of beans with their leftover (drum roll please) prosciutto bones. Mmmm, with white pea beans or canelli beans.

                                      Anyway, I've also heard good things about Zachary's, and I have to confess that Arinell's beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, if not by as wide a margin as I'd like. I agree about the Italian restaurant food in SF...

                                      ... but the Italian home cooking? Oh, my my. My first girlfriend had a Calabrian grandmother. Eggplant Parmesan, broccoli rabe with Calabrian sausage... Oh, man, I'm getting the craving. When I was a kid, there was a Sicilian woman on my dad's mail route who would pass on home made pesto back in the early seventies when grandmas from Italy were the only people around who knew about that stuff.

                                      (Attempts to stop slavering at the memories.)

                                      Anyway, I've wound up learning how to make pizza at home that beats anything I can buy around here. I wound up figuring out that a mix of gluten flour with just a bit of pumpernickle for the sourness and lots and lots of kneading gives me the right mix of chewiness and crunchiness if I give it an olive oil rubdown and prebake it. Then I blow everything by putting on too much in the way of toppings. Self discipline, that's the key. Next time I won't overload. Self discipline, that's the ticket.

                                       
                                        tacchino

                                        • Total Posts: 560
                                        • Joined: 11/13/2004
                                        • Location: New York City, NY
                                        RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Tue, 06/12/07 4:52 PM (permalink)
                                        Craven.Sean:
                                        Try the Cheese Board. I don't remember the pizza being particularly expensive at all, at least for the quality. You could get a slice or a whole pie. I loved the fact that you could get a glass of wine to enjoy with your slice as you sat at one of the little tables outside! How many pizzerias offer that?

                                        Zachary's is o.k., for what it is...if I recall, it is a Northern California version of Chicago deep dish...thick crust, but as I recall, the toppings (particularly vegetarian) were definitely poured on thick. So, you may not care for that style at all.
                                         
                                          Awsi Dooger

                                          • Total Posts: 23
                                          • Joined: 10/9/2006
                                          • Location: Las Vegas, NV
                                          RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Wed, 06/13/07 10:25 PM (permalink)
                                          quote:
                                          Originally posted by Scorereader

                                          quote:
                                          Originally posted by Awsi Dooger

                                          Among chains, I could live to a thousand and never understand the popularity of Papa John's. It is miniscule and pathetic. They had an anniversary special a few years ago so I decided to give it one more chance. After a few bites I ended up throwing the pizza away and heading for Burger King.

                                          you went to Burger King? and that satisfied your craving for good tasting food?!?

                                          call me crazy, but the LAST place I would go after being disappointed with chain food, is it to ANOTHER CHAIN!






                                          I'm originally from Miami, home of Burger King. I love Whoppers, no apologies. Thick burgers royally suck. When I get a thick burger I'm always trying to get rid of the damn thing, while all the garbage squirts out of the side. It's more of a disgusting battle than enjoying food. The Whopper is an awesome combo of a thin burger plus great toppings. I just wish it had a wheat bun.

                                          This year I went to Burger King on my birthday.

                                          Call me crazy, I don't care. I despise fancy restaurants. I just took a Hawaiian cruise on NCL and ate every meal in the buffet, even though several of the upscale restaurants came with the cruise and no service charge. If there's a waiter I basically don't want to be there.
                                           
                                            Kenny Joe

                                            • Total Posts: 193
                                            • Joined: 7/14/2005
                                            • Location: Pittsburgh, PA
                                            RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Sun, 06/17/07 9:52 AM (permalink)
                                            The Greater Pittsburgh International Airport is no longer the busy place it was when it had the honor of being a US Airways hub. Two years ago, I was there hungry as a horse after 8PM. Everything was closed except for McDonald's & Sbarros. Sbarros was closing, but had one slice left. I took it. It must have been sitting out all day and was the worst pizza I've ever had a bite off. Hungry as I was, there was no way I could eat it. It did get rid of my hunger; I was happy to eat nothing else the rest of the day. Also, I used to enjoy the occasional Sbarros slice, today there is no way I would eat one even if I had indisputable evidence that it was fresh out of the oven.
                                             
                                              jimn

                                              • Total Posts: 3
                                              • Joined: 9/5/2002
                                              • Location: hartford, CT
                                              RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Fri, 07/6/07 5:40 PM (permalink)
                                              quote:
                                              Originally posted by Kenny Joe

                                              The Greater Pittsburgh International Airport is no longer the busy place it was when it had the honor of being a US Airways hub. Two years ago, I was there hungry as a horse after 8PM. Everything was closed except for McDonald's & Sbarros. Sbarros was closing, but had one slice left. I took it. It must have been sitting out all day and was the worst pizza I've ever had a bite off. Hungry as I was, there was no way I could eat it. It did get rid of my hunger; I was happy to eat nothing else the rest of the day. Also, I used to enjoy the occasional Sbarros slice, today there is no way I would eat one even if I had indisputable evidence that it was fresh out of the oven.



                                              You had to remind me. Sbarro's forgot about them. The pizza certainly doesn't improve with age and it is pretty horrible out of the oven. Rather ubiquitos on my Toll Road Service Centers. Sbarro's or McDonalds, what a choice. Salad from McDonalds usually wins.
                                               
                                                arturofinkus

                                                • Total Posts: 4
                                                • Joined: 10/4/2007
                                                • Location: orlando, for now., FL
                                                RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Thu, 10/4/07 5:25 PM (permalink)
                                                as far as chains go it would have to be either papa john's or donato's. both are equally dispicable in their own right.
                                                 
                                                  Duesy

                                                  • Total Posts: 63
                                                  • Joined: 2/11/2006
                                                  • Location: Barboursville, WV
                                                  RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Fri, 10/5/07 12:57 AM (permalink)
                                                  Tie between Gino's (regional chain) and my middle school's. Gino's was mushy, greasy, and floppy, and Barboursville Middle served the frozen square kind, which the cooks never managed to thaw completely. Both nightmares.
                                                   
                                                    the acting man

                                                    • Total Posts: 63
                                                    • Joined: 8/23/2007
                                                    • Location: Philly burbs or Brooklyn, NY...take your pick!
                                                    RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Fri, 10/5/07 9:54 AM (permalink)
                                                    Most Domino's, Sbarro (especially those along the turnpikes), and Ledo's (it's been awhile, and I'd be willing to try them again, but of what I remembered, it was pretty crappy) stand out as bad chains. Chuck E. Cheese's is not the same as it used to be.

                                                    Smaller places? Xpress in Phoenixville, PA, Gopper's and Brother's in State College, Pino's Pizza in Silverdale, PA (crappy attitude to boot!)...
                                                     
                                                      Rick F.

                                                      • Total Posts: 1736
                                                      • Joined: 8/16/2002
                                                      • Location: Natchitoches, LA
                                                      RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Fri, 10/5/07 10:13 AM (permalink)
                                                      Domino's! Even when I ordered on-line and specified "Very well done," I got barely cooked pies. When I complained, I was told that they used a conveyor (I shoulda known!) and it must have been out of calibration. I wouldn't know: I surrendered and went back to a local non-chain that's okay, and occasionally make sure nobody sees me as I buy a DiGiorno.
                                                       
                                                        Sassy1

                                                        • Total Posts: 6
                                                        • Joined: 9/27/2007
                                                        • Location: Kew Garden Hills, NY
                                                        RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Fri, 10/5/07 5:39 PM (permalink)
                                                        Well, I'm really surprised that noone mentioned pizza from the boardwalks of Wildwood, N.J. back in the 70's. They even had a big sign announcing "WE USE REAL CHEESE!" That pie must've been sitting in the window in front of the shop for a few hrs., if not more. Little did we know, but we were so hungry and wanted something quickly so we ordered a slice figuring even if it's that bad, it didn't cost much anyway. Cost much? It wasn't worth two cents! It tasted totally like a piece of cardboard and freeze dried tomato sauce out of a can if such a thing existed. In fact, I've had freeze dried foods (a stew they used to serve the troops) and it tasted a helluvalot better than what they passed off as Pizza!
                                                         
                                                          LoveMyLab

                                                          • Total Posts: 150
                                                          • Joined: 8/18/2007
                                                          • Location: Boring, OR
                                                          RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Sat, 10/6/07 4:31 PM (permalink)
                                                          On Christmas Eve we had friends drop in and we were all hungry. The only place open was Paolas' Pizza in Sandy, Oregon. The absolute worst, disgusting, lame, no taste pizza. It is family owned and is in 2 locations. The crust tasted like sawdust from a burned down saw mill. Topping was tomato sauce unseasoned out of the can. Artificial cheese. Greasy hamburger, unseasoned. It was BAD!
                                                           
                                                            phatphil

                                                            • Total Posts: 668
                                                            • Joined: 9/25/2005
                                                            • Location: loxahatchee, FL
                                                            RE: The worst Pizza you ever ate!! Sat, 10/6/07 8:23 PM (permalink)
                                                            CICIS CARDBOARD
                                                             
                                                              Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
                                                              Change Page: << < ..111213141516171819 > | Showing page 12 of 19, messages 331 to 360 of 569

                                                              Jump to:

                                                              Current active users

                                                              There are 0 members and 2 guests.

                                                              Icon Legend and Permission

                                                              • New Messages
                                                              • No New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                                                              • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/ New Messages
                                                              • Locked w/o New Messages
                                                              • Read Message
                                                              • Post New Thread
                                                              • Reply to message
                                                              • Post New Poll
                                                              • Submit Vote
                                                              • Post reward post
                                                              • Delete my own posts
                                                              • Delete my own threads
                                                              • Rate post

                                                              2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                                                              What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com