Hot!Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Porterhouse
2008/03/13 11:41:03
My single favorite semi-unique food from here in Pittsburgh is the Turkey Devonshire. Here is a pic I took last week from a local place (Porky's Smokehouse) that makes an excellent version as an occasional special.

Obviously, this is very closely related to The Hot Brown sandwich you see in Louisville and elsewhere in Kentucky. I have only ever had two Hot Browns before and one was made with parmesan at The Brown Hotel and one made with swiss at Kaelin's. The Turkey Devonshire is almost always, but not exclusively, made with cheddar.

This is a dish that used to be extremely popular here in The Steel City, but it is becoming increasingly harder to find on menus. My single favorite place is The Union Grill in Oakland, which serves the best Turkey Devonshire I know of. Ritter's Diner has it as a special on, I believe, Wednesdays. Anybody else know a good place to get a Turkey Devonshire? My brother and I love these and would love to try them at some different places.

Peter's Place in Bridgeville offers a Chicken Devonshire, but it isn't the same. And the Monroe Hotel in Butler offers a Roast Beef Devonshire, but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet.
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2008/03/13 11:44:07
WanderingJew-
Did you eat Turkey Devonshires while you were living in Pittsburgh?
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2008/03/13 12:48:10
That does remind me of a Hot Brown. It looks delicious.
KOK
Cheeseburger
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2008/03/13 15:22:39
I've never seen it except at the Union Grill (and it's excellent).

I did see this show some time ago, though I think DeCarlo (aka Alec Berg on Seinfeld) is kind of a buffoon.

I've never never been to Lemont.

Kevin

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/living/fooddrink/restaurantreviews/s_458863.html
ann peeples
Sirloin
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2008/03/13 19:12:41
That looks fantastic!!!
joerogo
Filet Mignon
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2008/03/13 19:38:30
April 27th, graduation at Pitt. First stop, The Union Grill for a Turkey Devonshire.
wanderingjew
Sirloin
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2008/03/13 19:41:11
quote:
Originally posted by buffetbuster

WanderingJew-
Did you eat Turkey Devonshires while you were living in Pittsburgh?

Yes, I had them a couple of times.
There was a diner on route 51 possibly in Pleasant Hills, Brentwood or Baldwin that had them. Also my friend was a chef and if I recall he was working at a sports bar (possibly in Millvale?) that had them too- that one was my favorite. Unfortunately since it was over a decade ago- I can't remember the names of these places. They are very similar to Hot Browns, but I'm not sure what the difference is.
(almost like trying to compare the difference between country fried steak and chicken fried steak)
Robearjr
Double Chili Cheeseburger
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2008/03/13 20:45:27
Now, is it just regular cheddar cheese or is it a cheddar cheese sauce?
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2008/03/14 11:04:15
Robearjr-
It is definitely a very heavy cheddar cheese sauce.

WanderingJew-
If you are able to come up with the names of those places, let me know. And because both a Hot Brown and Turkey Devonshire can vary so much from place to place, the differences between them is practically negligible.

joerogo-
Have you had the Turkey Devonshire at Union Grill before?

KOK-
I did see the show where Taste of America went to The Lamont and Union Grill for Turkey Devonshires. If I remember corrctly, The Lamont doesn't even have them on their regular menu.
GeoNit
Cheeseburger
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2008/03/14 11:35:13
Frank Blandi's recipe:

http://www.post-gazette.com/food/20010215mailbox.asp
joerogo
Filet Mignon
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2008/03/14 12:10:46
buffetbuster, I never had one period. I taking your recommendation and having my first one at the Union Grill graduation weekend.
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2008/03/29 17:54:18
After barely leaving the house for the last two weeks, I was really jonesing for something delicious today for lunch. So, I headed down to Union Grill in Oakland for a Turkey Devonshire.

Maybe it was because I have eaten so little lately and was ready to chow down, but it was especially good today. By the way, the cheese sauce used here is parmesan, instead of the typical cheddar found in a Turkey Devonshire.
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/09/23 08:35:58
I recently tried the Turkey Devonshire at a restaurant called Sauce in the Pittsburgh suburb of Bridgeville.

They get points for an especially tasty cheese (obviously not cheddar, it tasted like a mixture of several cheeses) sauce, but lose points for using turkey loaf instead of real turkey.  The portion size is also smaller than most.

As much as I enjoy turkey devonshires, I most likely won't order this version again.  There are too many other things at Sauce I like.  They have really good burgers, sweet potato fries and fantastic mac & cheese.

I'm still hoping anyone can suggest some good turkey devonshires for me to try! 
post edited by buffetbuster - 2009/09/23 08:38:14
ScreenBear
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/09/23 10:21:59
I only had it once--- at Union Grill---and it was quite good.

The Bear
Ralph Melton
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/09/23 10:58:41
I know that Dunning's in Regent Square has a turkey devonshire on their menu, but unfortunately, I can't recall how good it is.
Mosca
Filet Mignon
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/09/23 11:01:53
Missed this the first time around.

The diner in the Pleasant Hills area might be the Blue Flame, on Rt 51. I'm pretty sure it's still there.

The Turkey Devonshire looks like the kind of thing that can be successfully put together at home for a Sunday Night Steelers game.
wanderingjew
Sirloin
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/09/23 11:07:55
Mosca

Missed this the first time around.

The diner in the Pleasant Hills area might be the Blue Flame, on Rt 51. I'm pretty sure it's still there.

The Turkey Devonshire looks like the kind of thing that can be successfully put together at home for a Sunday Night Steelers game.

That could very well be, I do remember the name of the Bar though- It wasn't in Millvale (my friend lived in Millvale and he was working there as a cook), it was in Ross Twp- It was the Oregon Bar and Grill on Babock Blvd, although I think they're out of business now.
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/09/23 11:26:24
WJ-
I'm reasonably sure that Oregon Bar & Grille is gone and has been replaced by a place called Shenanigan's.  Was in there a couple of times, including singing karaoke, if you can imagine that, but never ate there.  Now I feel I missed out.

RalphMelton-
Thanks for the tip on Dunning's.  I will put it on my list of places to try.

Mosca-
Just called Blue Flame in Clairton and they do have turkey devonshires on the menu, so I will add that to the list, too.  Much appreciated!
Mosca
Filet Mignon
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/09/23 12:40:57
They aren't as far down 51 as Clairton; more like Jefferson Boro. Clairton post office, but in Jefferson. On the right going south.
jm199
Cheeseburger
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/09/23 16:06:32
Try making them at home. They are easy to make, and you can find several variations of Frank Blandi's Turkey Devonshire on the web.  Mr. Blandi started serving his sandwich in Pittsburgh in the 1930s.

I will ask my dear 83 year old mother for her recipe and post it later.
Ralph Melton
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/09/26 11:41:52

I was inspired by this thread to try the Turkey Devonshire at Tolerico's in Monroeville last night.

It was excellent. The sauce was rich without being cloying, and the bacon was crisp enough to make it easy to get bacon with every bite. Lori said that her Devonshire-loving grandfather would have been happy to eat this.

My feeble iPhone photo:

Since Tolerico's is run by the folks that run What's Cooking at Casey's in Oakmont, I would take this fine Turkey Devonshire as a recommendation for the Turkey Devonshire at What's Cooking at Casey's, if they have it on the menu there.

(Tolerico's also has a particularly fine almond torte. It's like a good tiramisu, without the coffee flavor that I dislike.)
post edited by ralphmelton - 2009/09/26 11:43:56
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/11/13 13:59:45
RalphMelton-
Somehow I missed this the first time around.  That sounds like a great Devonshire at Tolerico's.  I don't get to Monroeville very often, but now I have a reason to go.  Thanks for the tip!
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/11/16 15:18:15
My co-worker and fellow Roadfooder blinky193 brought me a menu from a place in Cranberry called Freedom Square Diner that has Turkey Devonshires.  On Friday night, we stopped in to try it.

This was a fairly big portion and the cheddar cheese sauce was fine, but they do lose points for using turkey loaf instead of real roast turkey.  Still, not a bad effort.  My girlfriend (Cajun pork chops)and her daughter (coconut shrimp) both liked their food.

Besides the turkey devonshire, they also had a steak devonshire and a crab devonshire!  I think I'll stick with the original.
Ahi Mpls.
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/11/19 08:29:52
  Cajun Porkchops! Coconut Shrimp!  Sounds like the gals have cool new AKA's!  Makes them sound like RF superheroes.   I think I'll be " SWEDISH MEATBALL"      Dawn
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/11/19 09:37:28
You are too funny, Dawn!!!  I mean, you are too funny Swedish Meatball!
Ralph Melton
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2009/12/22 11:31:13
Two more Turkey Devonshires:

This one came from a special at the Carnegie Museum Cafe (it's not on the regular menu). This was excellent, with a very rich cheese sauce over tasty bacon and turkey. I found the bread a bit over-toasted for my taste, though.

I finally got a picture of the Turkey Devonshire at Dunning's:

This one was decent, but the dish was very salty. I'd seek out other Turkey Devonshires before making this one a target.
Ralph Melton
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2011/02/25 11:21:54
I went to Squirrel Hill for dinner on Wednesday, and noticed that the Squirrel Hill Cafe had a Turkey Devonshire special. This detoured me from Uncle Sam's. 

Turkey Devonshire at Squirrel Hill Cafe by Ralph Melton, on Flickr

This was a very tasty Turkey Devonshire. The cheese sauce had a touch of spice that really woke up the flavor. However, it didn't include tomato slices, which I would have liked.

I regard it as inconceivable that no one has tried including French fries in a turkey Devonshire, but I haven't yet encountered such a creation.
wanderingjew
Sirloin
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2011/02/25 12:36:51
Ralph

"The Cage" was one of my old hangouts when I lived in Pittsburgh. Although I lived in Mt Lebanon, Squirrel Hill was kind of like a second home to me (gee I wonder why?)

I will never forget the Stuffed Pepper Soup I had there- absolutely delicious- I haven't seen anything like it outside of Pittsburgh.
Ralph Melton
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2011/02/25 17:48:11
I've only been to The Cage twice, I think; it was very smoky when I lived in Squirrel Hill, and then I moved away.

The food was indifferent the previous time I tried it, but this was very good.
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2011/02/25 20:07:00
Very nice photo Ralph!  Now you have me jonesing for a devonshire.  My nephews will be staying with me in a couple weeks and I already told them I will be taking them to the Union Grill in Oakland for their first devonshires.
BurghFeeder
Junior Burger
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2011/02/27 07:50:33
While I haven't had it, I've been told that the Omin William Penn, downtown has fantastic devonshire, as good as the Union Grill.  I'll have to try it before I believe it!  I've also had the devonshire at Sauce and I was dissapointed, way too salty!  Too bad, because I really enjoy all their other food. 
GeoNit
Cheeseburger
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2011/03/04 14:47:23
A new Pittsburgh Market Square restaurant planning to offer Turkey Devonshire on its menu:
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11063/1129503-28.stm

Ralph Melton
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2011/04/14 23:26:59
I finally went back to What's Cookin' at Casey's, and tried their Turkey Devonshire.

It was prettier than Tolerico's, with very crisp bacon and toast that made it easy to eat. It was quite tasty.
IMG_2429 by Ralph Melton, on Flickr

(As an aside to buffetbuster: the blackberry pie I had there was the best pie I've had in several months:
IMG_2430 by Ralph Melton, on Flickr)
john428
Junior Burger
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2011/12/26 11:27:05
Pasta Too in Bethel has a very good Turkey Devonshire yumm

buffetbuster
Porterhouse
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/02/13 10:34:13
Thanks to the recommendation from Ralph Melton earlier in this thread, I recently went to Tolerico's for their turkey devonshire.

When they sat it down in front of me, my first reaction was that it is a really small portion size.  Looks can be deceiving, because it wasn't easy to finish.  The cheddar cheese sauce was strong without being cloying.  They also put some pepperjack/cheddar on top.  The turkey itself was not real roast turkey, but was still plenty thick and tasted really good.  This was one of the better turkey devonshires I have had in a while.

I have also had a couple more devonshires in the last week or so from places that haven't been mentioned so far.  Unfortunately, those photos aren't downloaded yet, so I will try and get those posted soon. 
Ralph Melton
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/02/15 11:34:30
That looks very different from the last Turkey Devonshire I had at Tolerico's. I noted that they revamped the menu recently; they may have adjusted the preparation as well. Thanks for reporting on it.
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/02/27 21:34:38
Another turkey devonshire I recently tried was the version at Sewickley Hotel

Man, I really wanted to like this a lot, but I was disappointed.  Back when my sister lived in Sewickley, my family would eat here regularly and I would almost always get the devonshire.  They do get a lot of credit for six whole strips of bacon (two or three are more typical), but the cheddar cheese sauce was really gloppy and overwhelmed the rest of the dish.  If the cheese sauce isn't right, it is hard to overcome.

The lunch was not a total loss.  Mariton loved her french onion soup and crab melt and my asparagus chicken soup was excellent.  I do plan on going back to give them another try.
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/02/27 21:41:57
Oooooh, Sewickley.  Hotshot. 

Get across that river to Coraopolis where you belong.
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/02/27 22:06:32
JRPfeff Get across that river to Coraopolis where you belong.

You're right, a guy like me has no business being with the swells in Sewickley!
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/02/27 22:10:32
That's why I lived in Moon.
Foodbme
Porterhouse
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/02/27 23:35:08
buffetbuster

Another turkey devonshire I recently tried was the version at Sewickley Hotel

Man, I really wanted to like this a lot, but I was disappointed.  Back when my sister lived in Sewickley, my family would eat here regularly and I would almost always get the devonshire.  They do get a lot of credit for six whole strips of bacon (two or three are more typical), but the cheddar cheese sauce was really gloppy and overwhelmed the rest of the dish.  If the cheese sauce isn't right, it is hard to overcome.

The lunch was not a total loss.  Mariton loved her french onion soup and crab melt and my asparagus chicken soup was excellent.  I do plan on going back to give them another try.

The picture looks like the cheese sauce may have been sitting somewhere for too long and "Broke". It looks a little grainey.
wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/02/28 06:36:26
JRPfeff

Oooooh, Sewickley.  Hotshot. 

Get across that river to Coraopolis where you belong.

Coraopolis?

I thought he was more of a McKeesrocks kinda guy!
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/02/28 14:32:23
Buffetbuster's not a Sewickley Swell, but he could be if he wished. That's because he's not of this Earth. I have it on good authority that he is our own Extra Terrestrial, which explains why his travels across the country are a mere bagatelle. A flight to Nashville, or to Seattle, or wherever on this continent is nothing compared to his travel from his home planet. Yes, Buffetbuster is a Martian.
lleechef
Sirloin
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/02/28 15:04:31
Hell, if the Swells let the likes of me not only work there but live there twice, they must let everybody in.  Including pie-eating Martians. 
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/04/03 13:53:39
Last week, I went to Carmody's for lunch and tried their turkey devonshire.  Carmody's is located at the Wexford exit of I-79, so it would be convenient for travelers.  They attract an older crowd and it used to be a favorite of my father.  In fact, for years, we would have lunch there every Friday while I was in college.  I think this was the first time I have been to Carmody's since he passed away in 1998.

The devonshire

did not look particularly appealing when it was sat down in front of me.  The sauce (it seemed like it was all cheddar) looked like it was made from low grade cheese and also appeared overly gloppy.  Surprisingly, the cheese sauce tasted better than it looked, even though it was very thick.  There wasn't a lot of turkey meat on it, but they replaced it with a layer of ham.  I have seen ham on devonshires a few times, but it is rare.  This is isn't a great devonshire, but it will do in a pinch.  I would order it again.  They also had a crab devonshire available.

BTW, I also ordered and ate a appetizer of sauerkraut balls.  What is noteworthy is that it came with cocktail sauce and marinara sauce for dipping.  I'm not 100% sure what the proper condiment is for sauerkraut balls (maybe a brown mustard?), but I don't think cocktail sauce or marinara is the answer. 
post edited by buffetbuster - 2012/04/03 13:59:36
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/04/03 13:58:49
BurghFeeder

While I haven't had it, I've been told that the Omin William Penn, downtown has fantastic devonshire, as good as the Union Grill.  I'll have to try it before I believe it!  I've also had the devonshire at Sauce and I was dissapointed, way too salty!  Too bad, because I really enjoy all their other food. 

I recently wanted to eat at the Omni William Penn before a Penguin game, so I looked at their menu.  No devonshire was listed.  Now, I had also heard stories about how great their devonshire is/was, so this had me curious.  Did they take it off of the menu?  Is this possibly one of those secret menu items you have to know to order?  Inquiring minds want to know! 
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/06/26 10:24:03
Ralph Melton and I recently had dinner inside the Tap Room of the Omni William Penn in downtown Pittsburgh.  For those from out of town, the William Penn is THE luxury hotel in Pittsburgh.  In the above post, you can see where it was discussed that they serve a great Turkey Devonshire, so we were there to investigate.

Like I had mentioned, it is not listed on the menu.  So, I called and was told that it is on the menu of the Terrace Room, which is the hotel's fancy restaurant and they would be happy to bring it over to the Tap Room.  This struck me as odd, since the Tap Room is the pub and Turkey Devonshire is much more of a pub food than a fancy Terrace Room type of food.

Anyway, here is what was delivered to us:

On the plus side, the toast, turkey (what tasted like real turkey, just sliced very thin) and especially the thick, crispy bacon were all very good.  The cheddar cheese sauce also had good cheese flavor.  What disappointed me though was the cheese sauce was WAY too runny and thin.  Usually when I finish a devonshire, there is no sauce left over, since it all gets mopped up using the bread.  Here, there was a small lake of cheese sauce leftover.

Not a bad devonshire, but certainly not a great one, either.

Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/06/26 10:34:06
By putting it on the restaurant menu WP is able to charge you Terrace Room prices for Tap Room food.

I wonder if the juice from the tomatoes contributed to the consistency of the sauce.  Otherwise it does look pretty good.
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/06/26 10:42:46
Brad-
I really didn't think about it at the time, but we were charged Terrace Room prices.  They are so sneaky!
FriedClamFanatic
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/06/26 17:06:07
The way to measure the cost of food is in the pleasure per bite....not what is shows on the little slip of paper.   But......I suspect SC is right!  But if you liked it for the price...then it's "nice"
Phildelmar
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/06/26 20:40:59
hae to try the recipev
Phildelmar
Double Cheeseburger
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2012/06/26 20:41:31
have to try the recipe
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2013/09/11 14:51:36
Just got back from lunch and for the first time I have ever seen, a local upscale restaurant had a filet Devonshire on the menu.  There were no tomatoes and the cheese sauce was gouda, but it was still very much a Devonshire.  Sorry, no photos!  It was a formal business lunch and I don't need the local bankers having any reason to look into my peculiar hobby and the shady people I associate with.

No offense WJ!
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2013/09/11 16:22:19
A filet Devonshire? As in beef filet? That sounds interesting. Go back and get a picture.
wanderingjew
Sirloin
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2013/09/11 16:38:19
buffetbuster

Just got back from lunch and for the first time I have ever seen, a local upscale restaurant had a filet Devonshire on the menu.  There were no tomatoes and the cheese sauce was gouda, but it was still very much a Devonshire.  Sorry, no photos!  It was a formal business lunch and I don't need the local bankers having any reason to look into my peculiar hobby and the shady people I associate with.

No offense WJ!

I've learned from the best!
Treetop Tom
Cheeseburger
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2013/09/11 16:48:32
buffetbuster

No offense WJ!

Can a sandwich with no turkey, tomato or Cheddar cheese sauce be correctly referred to as a "Devonshire"?  
I have similar difficulty with people referring to "Chicken Cheesesteaks".  It just doesn't compute to me.  But maybe I'm just a closed-minded stickler.
post edited by Treetop Tom - 2013/09/11 16:59:12
lleechef
Sirloin
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2013/09/11 18:03:31
bb
Who are you callin' shady??  I resemble that remark!
Phildelmar
Double Cheeseburger
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2013/09/11 18:59:15
I have to try this when in the area. Great thread
buffetbuster
Porterhouse
RE: Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2013/10/03 08:44:09
Mariton and I ate in Alexander's Italian Bistro over the past weekend.  I had every intention of ordering Italian food (it is located in Bloomfield, known as Pittsburgh's Little Italy), but changed courses when they had a turkey Devonshire on the menu. 

Sorry about the photo.  That was the best I could do with my camera phone in a dark restaurant.

Like my favorite version at Union Grill, it comes in a skillet and came out bubbling hot.  Instead of toast points, it sat on one long slice of Italian bread.  The B├ęchamel sauce was an unusual choice, but the flavor was spot on.  It also contained much more turkey and bacon that you normally get.  This may be my second favorite Devonshire in the city. 

leslie638
Junior Burger
Re:Turkey Devonshire/Pittsburgh 2013/11/16 09:08:34
BB, I wonder if the homeless guy that was caught staying in the presidential suite, ordered this from room service. LOL 
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2