Two Brother's BBQ-Ballground, GA

Author
Pogo
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 269
2004/08/23 14:18:50 (permalink)

Two Brother's BBQ-Ballground, GA

I stopped at Two Brothers this past Friday after reading on this site that they were better than Col. Pooles BBQ in East Elijay.

Maybe they were having a bad day, but the chopped pork was dry as the Sahara and as tough as the bunions on Hillary's feet. The vinegar sauce was good though.

Nice country atmosphere, sawdust shavings on the floor with rough sawn wood walls. Pretty waitress
And, sin of all sins.... very weak, sweet tea. C'mon people, if southerners cant make good sweet tea how can they expect to make good BBQ?
On the way back home on Sunday we stopped at Col. Pooles and got some sandwiches. Good pulled pork with bits of burnt in it. A decent BBQ sandwich. However, they are guilty of weak sweet tea also. Sigh.

I will stop at Two Brothers one more time just in case they were having a bad day.... But when all you serve is BBQ, it should be good all day, every day.

1 Reply Related Threads

Oneiron339
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 2075
    RE: Two Brother's BBQ-Ballground, GA 2004/08/23 17:03:16 (permalink)
    I'm saddened! I used to stop at 2 Bros. on the way home from work to get a to-go big gulp size of the sweet tea because it was so good. And the BBQ was never - never dry. Oh well, I guess things change. I'm like you Pog - I'll give them one more try.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1