Txoko In The United States-Texas In Particular

Author
scrumptiouschef
Double Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 671
2011/08/15 12:58:17 (permalink)

Txoko In The United States-Texas In Particular

Are you hosting a Txoko? Are you Basque? We've formed a Basque Gastronomic society in Austin Texas and would love to hear from other people doing the same.

http://www.scrumptiousche...d-Hanoi?adminview=true

Tell us about your Txoko

2 Replies Related Threads

HollyDolly
    Double Chili Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 1069
    Re:Txoko In The United States-Texas In Particular 2011/08/17 11:20:40 (permalink)
    Never heard of this. I don't know of anyone is doing this in the San Antonio area. Didn't think there were many Basques around the area. Come to think of it, I'm half hungarian(mom's side) and half german(dad's side) and you hardly find any restaurants of my own background around here.
    Foodbme
    Porterhouse
    • Total Posts : 10071
    Re:Txoko In The United States-Texas In Particular 2011/08/18 03:18:17 (permalink)
    HollyDolly
    Never heard of this. I don't know of anyone is doing this in the San Antonio area. Didn't think there were many Basques around the area. Come to think of it, I'm half hungarian(mom's side) and half german(dad's side) and you hardly find any restaurants of my own background around here.

That's because you're in Texas!
    The major TX food groups are Chili, Brisket, Smoked Sausage, Tex-Mex, Beans, Ribs and Sasparilla.
    They think Hungary is what you say when you're Hungry! Need to go to NewBraunfels area to get German food.
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1