Nice soup recipe for you try at home
American processed cheese food and milk are blended into a simmering pot of onions, potatoes and celery in bouillon.
It’s creamy smooth with chunks of veggies Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Ready In: 45 Minutes Servings: 5
* 1 cup chopped celery
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 2 cups cubed potatoes
* 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
* 4 cubes chicken bouillon * 2 1/2 cups water
* 1 pound processed cheese food (e.g. Velveeta), cubed
* 2 1/2 cups milk
* 2 tablespoons margarine
1. In a large pot boil the chopped celery, chopped onion, potatoes, mixed vegetables, bouillon cubes and water until all the vegetables are tender.
2. Add the Velveeta® milk and butter or margarine. Heat until hot and serve.
<message edited by doel81 on Mon, 07/4/11 5:39 AM>